Ethnicity:

Caucasian

Species:Human

Sexuality:

Asexual

Power Source:

Carnage Mana(?)

Appearance:

Monika's hair was a strawberry-ish blonde, the slight reddish tint that mixed well with her hair only then proceeded to clash with the set of Mix-matched eyes she'd been "gifted" with. On one side you could consider such a thing a blessing, the other a curse! However you look at it didn't matter, it would never change that fact that she had two eyes that didn't match in color, after all, hazel/green doesn't go with brown. Like her eyes the rest of her body wouldn't be perfect, their own little imperfections choosing to ruin what could be a pristine porcelain doll! For instance what kind of perfect nose would be slightly curved towards the right, not enough to be noticable but just enough to be counted as an imperfection! How about the burn that runs up the left side of her neck to her jawline!? 

Personality:

Azerial can be rather talkative, whether this can be good or bad is left up for debate but I'll assume that the more conversations means more possible fights! It all depends on the time however, if under much stress she'll be having quiet yet awfully nervous talks with herself, if under none she'll speak to almost everyone without any hesitation. It's only those rare occasions when there's possibly tape involved does she ever shut up. 

Physiology:

Does Not Apply.

Powers:

Enhanced Pain Tolerance

Limits:

Everytime she's hit the pain that would be felt normally is turned into a craving for the flesh of another, if she takes too many hits not only is there a chance of her dropping dead from the loss of blood (From all the possible hits she took) there's also a chance she'll lose it and attack anything nearby to get rid of that DELICIOUS craving. 

Theme and why:

No.

History:

What's there to say about Monika? Too little unfortunately! However I'll choose to waste my time which couldn't be spent any better writing a bio! 

Monika never knew her parents, only ever heard about them though things she'd heard the grown-ups who took care of her speak of. It'd pretty sad, don't you agree? No...? Good. Most of what happened during her life was absolutely boring, not worth the time and effort I choose to put into this when there's obviously better things I couldn't be doing! 

Unfortunately life's not nice, which would lead to the cause of her to get hooked on the high that mana brings; even with the destructive side effects.  //10/10, best bio.

Extra:

She's an avid eavesdropper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back