Mobile Games

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, so my interest has steadily faded away from Consoles and PC, as they are just too...unportable. The PSP and DS are focused on Sony/Nintendo products so their lineup is limited. What I've been finding though, is that the Mobile game market is really interesting and fun. So this is why I'm here. To ask if anyone knows of some good, interesting Mobile Games (I prefer RPGs) that they've seen/played before, and would recommend.

To get an idea of what I've played before, a few titles would be VainGlory, Fantasy War Tactics, Zenonia, and Phantom of the Kill. Not really into puzzle games or castle ones.

Also, if you want a discussion to be made on the state of Mobile games, I would really be interested in doing that with you. After doing some browsing in the Play Store (Android-user) I have found that mobile game quality is seriously going up. VainGlory is an excellent mobile MOBA and I'm finding some mobile strategy games are really well designed too. I don't know how they do it, but there are a few companies like GameLoft creating suites of games that look and play REALLY nice. You sometimes forget it's an app on a phone. I haven't played any Mobile MMORPGs, but I think those cn in the future be very successful too. It's fascinating. With all this VR stuff starting to come out, it could put some Mobile games in a real good position.

Anyway, if you have some suggestions, please go ahead. A good story with action is mainly what I'm looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back