• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Mobile Friendly Code Dump?

WinterWonder75

Hello, I see that no one really seems to have any workshops or requests open for coding. However, I need mobile friendly CS made. It doesn’t have to be customized or anything, it could be an old code that you’ve used in the past. I’m not looking for anything specific, I would just like a place for different designers to be able to post their works! The only real requirement is that it must be mobile friendly and free for everyone to use. Thanks so much in advance <:

I'm not quite following what you mean by "a place for different designers to be able to post their works." Like a gallery for photos of your character? Or do you want something to display artwork in general (unrelated to roleplay)?

No, neither of those. I want people to post their codes for mobile friendly character sheets here so that I (and others) can use them.

Speaking as someone who codes, I don't think I'm alone when I say most people who dabble in BBCode would rather keep their codes on their personal showcases. It's a bit like reposting what you've made to a space you can't really control. They usually specify somewhere if a code is mobile compatible, and they typically have a masterlist in their thread that can help people navigate it. c:

Speaking as someone who codes, I don't think I'm alone when I say most people who dabble in BBCode would rather keep their codes on their personal showcases. It's a bit like reposting what you've made to a space you can't really control. They usually specify somewhere if a code is mobile compatible, and they typically have a masterlist in their thread that can help people navigate it. c:
I understand that. I was just hoping to reach out to some people because there hasn't been any new requests in awhile. So it's hard for me to navigate everything

You can use the filter tool to just look through the resource threads.

I also bookmark the various mobile friendly codes I like so I can find them easily later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back