Story MK mixed: Mythologies (timeline A-1)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
(This is basically the beginning of the story of MK told by replacing the characters with ones from other fandoms. Info on which characters are replacing which will be found underneath the chapters. Feedback is always welcome 😊)

Chapter 1: the beginning of the eternal struggle

Outworld: 100 years ago

The worlds’ greatest assassin, Raidou, sits on his knees in a quaint little dojo out in the middle of nowhere, his eyes shut. He sits in wait, feeling a presence near his home. From behind him lurks 4 shadowy figures all wielding claw-like blades on each of their fingers. Raidou rises to his feet. “You’re not the first to think you can take me. But if you think you’re somehow special, then come. Prove your worth.” His intruders launch themselves at him, and are all quickly dispatched. Each receiving a devastating punch or kick that took them down instantly. Raidou knows these attackers, the Red Eyes, minions of the Leviathans’ Claw guild. “Yeager.” Raidou says with disdain. “So you’ve come to take my place again. What makes you think you can win this time?”

Suddenly Yaegers’ 2 bodyguards Gauche and Droite cartwheel in throwing knives at him from opposite angles, Raidou gets cut by a few but soon manages to catch one in the chest with a kick. He grabs her and throws her at the other one. The two assasins grunt as they fall, but they quickly get up and draw their swords, they charge Raidou and start swinging in a whirlwind of blades. Raidou was barely dodging their strikes, before getting his moment, stamping down one blade to the floor with his foot, and catching the other blade between his hands. He gets the blade to Gauches’ throat and slices her neck with her own sword, then grabs Droites’ head and turns it hard, breaking her neck.

As their bodies fall to the floor, he hears the familiar flamboyant german voice. “Now now, zat vasn’t very nice. I still had use of zem.”

Raidou looks around the room slowly, not seeing the Leviathan Claws’ leader. “If you want my title, you can come take it. Quit hiding like a coward and face me Yeager!”

“Hahahaha. Gladly.” Yeager replies, then suddenly from the rafters, bullets start flying down toward him.

Raidou dashes and flips around avoiding most of the shots. He jumps up and sends a kick to the beam they were being shot from.

Yeager backflips off the beam, landing gracefully on the ground below. “You couldn’t see me up zere? My my you are losink your touch eh? Hahahaha.”

“Cease your annoying prattle worm.” Raidou says circling the mercenary in his fighting stance.

“Hahahahah. Am I touching a nerve?” He spins his cannon, turning it into a scythe, and charges Raidou, slashing the blade ultra fast at the assassin.

Raidou gets nicked a few times as he attempts to dodge the scythe, he’s about to launch a kick to Yeager’ chest, but his opponent catches his ankle with the scythe, pulling his feet out from under him. Raidou was shocked at the german mans’ speed as he hits the ground.

Yeager swings his scythe downward, aimed at Raidous’ chest, but his opponent rolls out of the way and kicks his leg out from under him. Yeager however uses the momentum to roll right back to his feet and spins his scythe back into gun mode and starts firing.

Raidou continues to roll to avoid the bullets and kicks down a candelabra, using it as a cover against the bullets. However, it causes the dojo to catch ablaze.

Yeager smirks and spins his gun into a scythe and charges him, he slashes downward and Raidou catches the strike with the candelabra, he redirects the blade and shoves Yeager back with his shoulder and swings the burning candelabra at him.

Yeager jumps back to avoid the strike and lurches forward, swinging his scythe upward fast enough to take Raidous right eye.

“Gah!” He holds his head, removing his hand after a moment and seeing blood with his one good eye. “Rrrrrrag-guh.”

Suddenly there was another gunshot that went right through Raidous’ heart. The assassin falls to the ground.

Yeager smiles and walks to his downed opponent. “Unt now. I take mine leave, as ze new greatest assassin. Haha!” He walks past Raidou and takes a small parchment from a pedestal at the back of the dojo, and unrolls it to look. “Hm…..hahahaha. Perfect. It has been a pleasure ere Raidou. Auf Wiedersehen.” He says walking out. He makes his way down the path as Raidous’ dojo burns to the ground.

1 day later - the cave hideout of the Leviathans’ Claw mercenary guild

Yeager sails in on a small boat, stepping off with the map in one hand and a large sack in the other. “My my. You all vere just vasting avay in here veren’t you?” The other mercenaries around him looked pale and starved. “No matta’. Your troubles a’ ova’!” He says dropping the sack, revealing it was full of food. “For I provide!”

The guildmates all clamor to the food, filling themselves. One goes for a turkey near the bottom but Yeager smacks his hand away. “Ah ah ah. Zat vone’s not for you.” He picks it up and takes it to the tall man sat on a chair of stone at the back of the cave. “Ah! Mine Großmeister, Don Krieg. You a’ looking quite famished. Here you a’!” He says tossing the grandmaster the turkey.

Don Krieg catches it and tears off a wing, he eats until there’s nothing left but bone. “Well done Yeager.” He says standing up. He raises a hand and clenches his fist, then bashes the rocky wall next to him, putting a large crack in it. “I’m back to full strength.”

“And your strength is having such marvelousness as well Don of Kriegness.” Comes a little robotic voice belonging to a small green man in a red cloak.

“Right. You’re here. Yeager, this is our new business partner, Fawful.” Don Krieg tells him. “He’s the one who sent in the contract for that map.”

Fawful looks over at the mercenary, his massive grin never wavering even as he talked. “Fawful is having hoping that the Yeager was having none of the troubles?”

Yeager was taken aback by his speech, he was beginning to wonder if this is how it felt for the others to try and understand him. “Hm. Nein, no trouble in ze slightest. Raidou is so stuck in his old vays, he refuses to see ze use of new technology.”

Fawful giggles “ehehehehe. Fawful could not be having the agreeing more! This is being why Fawful is thinking you will be having the perfection with a job of littleness he is having.”

“A job?” Yeager says inquisitively.

“Only if you’ve kept your end of the bargain.” Don replies.

“Ehehehehe. Yesing, fawful was having the littleness of trouble.” He snaps his fingers and a robot with his face plastered on the head steps out and tosses a bag to the ground, full of bones.

Don smiles and laughs. “Ahahahahahaha! I hope those Mugen Tenshin dogs suffered!”

Yeager raises an eyebrow. “Since ven do ve enlist ze help of outsiders?”

“Since that bastard Teth Adam sunk our whole fleet.” Krieg replies sitting down. “Leviathans’ Claw is in a bad state, we need this alliance if we’re to survive. But our end of this bargain isn’t fulfilled just yet.”

Fawful takes the map and studies it “hehehehehehe. This is being the map that is leading to a tower of much highness. It is having the location of being in the himalaya mountains of the realm of earth, but if you are to be having access to the tower of most highness, you will be needing to have the defeating of the elements of fourness having the guarding of them. Once you are being there, you will have the finding of an amulet, it is having only value to Fawful.”

“Find ze four elemental guardians of ze high tower in ze himalayas of earthrealm. Unt vhy aren’t you getting zis yourself if I might be so bold?” Yeager asks him.

“Fawful is having a curse placed upon him by the Adam of Teth. It is having the keeping of him from entering the temple of most highness. If you have the doing of this for Fawful, he will be having a debt of greatness for you.”

Krieg says. “Yeager, consider this my order. Go, find the elemental guardians, get the amulet, and with Fawfuls’ help, Leviathans’ Claw will be all powerful once again!”

“Very vell milord. I shall be going at vonce.” Yeager replies and takes the map back and gets back on his boat. “I shall return soon.” He tells them as he sails off, Fawfuls’ regular grin seeming to turn more sinister in the distance.

Last edited:
Yeager from Tales of Vesperia replacing Sub-Zero.

Don Krieg from One Piece replacing the Lin Kuei leader

Raidou from DOA replacing Scorpion

Fawful from Superstar Saga replacing Quan Chi

Chapter 2: the temple of wind

Yeager makes his way up a snowy mountain, finding the temple of wind at the peak. He sighs as he walks in. “Good, ze cold vas beginning to make mine eyelashes freeze.” He walks along and starts getting attacked by monks. He sighs. “Anozer day, anozer kill.” He pulls out his scythe and charges, slashing one in half and ducking under the second ones’ punch before slicing him up the belly. He stands and walks further in, finding a room where everything was somehow being swept up by a tornado, despite there being no tornado outside. “Hm.” Yeager hums unamused and jumps from platform to platform.

As he lands on one he suddenly hears “well, aren’t you a graceful fella?” From right next to him. He immediately points his gun at the strangers’ face, a young elf looking man with red hair and an irish accent. He was just floating in mid air next to Yeager “Woah there boyo!” He says and kicks the gun out of Yeagers’ hands and catches it. “My my. Fine bit o’ craftsmanship if I don’t say so meself.”

Yeager was more intrigued then annoyed at this point. He raises an eyebrow and asks “and, who exactly a’ you?”

“Heheheh, ain’t it obvious? I’m the wind guardian. Jin’s the name. And I believe you must be Yeager. Teth Adam’s told me quite a bit about you. Heard you dealt the killin’ blow to ol’ Raidou eh? Good on ya, bad egg that one.” Jin says as he floats on his side twirling Yeagers’ gun in the air.

Yeager says “if you know me so vell, zen you know vhy I’m here ya?”

“Sure do.” Jin replies. “And I’m here ta tell ya yer better off turnin’ back.”

“Hm. Zat’s not happening. I have a job to do, and I intend to get it done. Ze only question is, are ve doing zis now, or vill you make me run through your little maze?” Yeager replies.

“Hmhm. Maze it is then.” He says dropping Yeagers’ gun.

Yeager catches his gun, but Jin was gone by the time he looked back. “Hmph. Such a silly billy. I’ll miss him vhen he’s dead.” He says as he starts jumping from platform to platform again.

Yeager makes his way across spinning platforms and windy pathways until he finds the first emblem of wind. He needed to grab 2 more before he could face Jin. As he makes his way Jin floats down to him. The wind guardian watches from the sidelines and says “my my. Yer makin’ quick work o’ this. I wager you’ll have all 3 o’ me emblems faster ‘n anyone has before.”

“Others have come here?” Yeager asks as he blasts a few of Jins’ monks away. Though this didn’t seem to bother the master of wind any.

“Course! Lots o’ people. Most of em either die tryin’ ta get me emblems ‘r give up.”

“Vell you’ll find I’m not vone to give up so easily.” Yeager replies as he rides a wind current up to a higher platform.

“Suit yerself. Be seein’ ya.” He says flying off.

Yeager grabs the second wind Emblem and starts jumping across swinging platforms. Once again the wind Guardian floats down next to him, lounging on his back with his hands behind his head mod air. As Yeager goes Jin asks “so tell me somethin’. What exactly do ya expect ta get from all this?”

“I don’t ‘sink I understand ze question.” Yeager replies as he fires at a few more monks.

“I mean what I said. Why’re ya riskin’ yer life fer this?” Jin asks him.

“Because I vas paid to do it.”

“So that’s yer game? Money over all.”

“nonono. Tis not about ze money. Tis about honor. I vas paid to get a job done. So I am honor bound to fulfill zat job. Not only for ze honor of ze job, but for ze honor of Leviathans’ Claw.”

“Aaaahhhh. I see now. Yer doin’ this fer yer guild. How loyal. Stupid, but I can respect that. See ya at the top.” Jin says flying off.

Yeager grabs the last emblem and moves on to find a door with 3 round sockets. Yeager puts the emblems in their sockets and steps through, finding Jin waiting for him.

“Ya made it! Way ta go! Unfortunately, this is about as far as ya go I think.” He says floating up into the air.

Yeager smirks and readies his gun. “Do try to make zis a challenge ya?”

“Hm. Oh don’t worry, I’m more then enough challenge fer the likes a’ you.” Jin says spinning his arm. “This is a li’l ditty I like ta call, a TORNADO FIST!” He says flying at Yeager and swinging a punch at his face.

Yeager easily dodges the punch, but is instantly blown back hard by a massive gust of wind. “Hoof!” He flips in the air and lands on his feet before taking aim and firing at Jin.

Jin flies around him to avoid the bullets and sends a gust of wind at him.

Yeager flies but grabs onto a column with his scythe, using the momentum to spin around and launch himself at Jin. He swings his scythe at the wind guardian, catching him with it and swinging him down to the ground.

“Oof!” Jin grunts as he hits the floor. Yeager lands in front of him and starts firing once again, but Jin manages to blow himself up into the air. He spins forward mid air and fires more gusts of wind at Yeager, sending him every which way.

Yeager stabs his scythe into the ground and uses it to launch himself at Jin again, swinging down on him. He nearly cleaves his head but Jin dodges back just in time, making the scythe go through his leg instead. But Yeager uses this to pull him back down to the ground and kicks him off, following up with a second swing aimed at his neck.

Jin dodges back again and uses his good leg to kick the scythe up into the air, using his wind magic to keep it up there. “Always underestimatin’ the win-dogh!” He starts to say but is interrupted by a punch to his solar plexus from Yeager. This makes him lose concentration and drop the scythe, which Yeager catches.

Yeager was about to use the scythe to lob Jins’ head off, but the wind guardian spun both fists around and launched a double Tornado Fist into Yeagers ribs. “Hogh!” He was sent flying, but manages to catch himself with his scythe once again. He spins back and stabs it into the ground again and holds on tight, waiting out the strong wind current. He gets on his feet once the wind subsides and turns it back into a gun, firing at Jin as he charges ahead.

Jin was taking damage from the bullets stepping back with one good leg as all he could do was use his wind to deflect any bullets he could before launching himself up into the air, taking a bullet to his other leg as a result.

Jin spins both of his arms again as Yeager leaps up toward him, scythe in hand. He swings his scythe up right as Jin sends both fists forward, blowing him back down. Yeager grunts and rolls to his feet before looking up, seeing that his scythe had gone right through Jins’ head.

Jins’ eyes were vacant, and suddenly a tornado enveloped his body. It pulls Yeager, but he managed to grab an outcropping of stone to stop himself from getting caught up in the tornado.

After a few moments it dissipates and Jins’ body blows into pieces, Yeagers’ scythe clattering to the ground. Yeager walks over and picks it back up. “Hm. Easy enough I’d say, ya?” Suddenly Yeager sees his body slowly dissipating, his physical form leaving the wind temple. His body was being transported by some power, and he soon found himself at the entrance to the temple of Earth.

Chapter 3: The Temple of Earth

Yeager makes his way through the earth temple, taking out monks on his way. As he gets the first earth key he hears a deep echoing voice speaking an odd dialect.

“OO-MA-TI-WA-NA.”

Yeager looks around with a raised eyebrow. “Hm. If you a’ zere show yourself.”

Suddenly an arm made of rock erupts from the ground and slams down toward him.

Yeager backflips, dodging the hand. He proceeds to fire on it with his gun, making the hand retreat back into the ground.

“OO-WA-CHI-NI-KA!”

Yeager understood well enough now. He didn’t need to know what this being was saying, it was clear. He wasn’t welcome here. But that wouldn’t stop him from completing his mission.

As Yeager grabs the second emblem, he sees a drawing on the walls. Men worshipping a 4 armed statue, underneath a name carved from stone. ‘TIKIMON’.

“Hm. I assume zat is your name ya?! Tikimon?” Yeager calls out to the earth guardian.

“TI-KI-MA-NA” the booming voice replies.

Yeager recognized this as a correction. “Potato tomato.” The german man replies. “I only vish to know so I can write it on your tombstone. Ahahahaha.” He laughs.

Suddenly 2 rocky hands burst from the wall and try to smash him.

Yeager jumps over the clasping hands and fires at them with his gun. The rocks start breaking to pieces and retreat back into the wall. “I’ll be seeing you soon. Tikimon.”

Yeager finds the last emblem, and starts getting chased through the temple by 4 stone hands, the hands slamming and punching the ground trying to get to him. He jumps over obstacles and enemies until he gets to the door and tosses the emblems into it. He runs through and finds him. Tikimon. A massive tiki statue with no arms “And here you are. I must admit, I expected you to be a bit more……handy? Ahahahaha.” Yeager says laughing. Then suddenly Tikimons arms fly out from behind Yeager and attach themselves to him. “Ah. zat makes a lot more sense.”

“OO-MA-TI-NA!”

Yeager sighs “let us skip ze talking ya?” He leaps over Tikimons’ fist as it tries to slam him flat, and fires his gun at its’ eye. Tikimon holds his eye with one hand and claps with its’ 2 lower ones at Yeager, who his sythe into its’ wrist and vaults himself over it.

Yeager lands behind Tikimon and swings his scythe up, slashing off the statues’ lower left arm.

Tikimon spins around, aiming to hit Yeager with his lower right arm. Yeager bends back far enough for the giant stone hand to miss, and slashes upward to pop off the second arm.

Tikimon roars and starts hammering his fists on the ground trying to hit Yeager. The assassin was cartwheeling and leaping around the stone hands. He fires his gun at one of Tikimons’ shoulders to weaken it, while balancing on his own hand. He leaps off the ground and slashes downward with his scythe at the shoulder, leaving Tikimon with only 1 arm.

The stone man grabs Yeager and tosses him, but the assassin digs his blade into the ground to stop himself and charges at the monster again. Tikimon throws a boulder at Yeager, but the assassin uses it as leverage. He jumps onto it and leaps high into the air. He grabs onto a stone platform above Tikimons’ head and cuta the chain, sending it careening down on top of the statue. Tikimon crumbles to dust underneath the metal platform, with Yeager standing atop the rubble. Yeager brushes himself off before a light envelops him once again, and he finds himself in the temple of water.

Tikimon from Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity replacing the Earth God

Chapter 4: the Temple of Water

As Yeager makes his way through the labyrinth. He finds himself getting chased down by hippocampi. He fires at them as he runs, only to find that his bullets have no effect. “Scheisse.” He grumbles and jumps up to a rope. He starts climbing up away from the watery horses. As he climbs he hears a voice as if coming from nowhere.

“What in the 6s name are you doing in my domain mortal?” The voice booms.

Yeager continues to climb as he responds. “I am simply doing mine job. I am to assume you a’ ze master of zis temple ya?”

“I am the GOD of this temple you welp! I am Lord Poseidon! God of the ocean!” The voice declares in a thunderous fury.

“So you say. In any case. It vas not by mine own powa’ zat I find mineself here. I assumed you guardians ver ze vones doing zat.”

“Then you thought wrong, foolish mortal. It is not by my power I see your pathetic self trouncing about my temple. But it will be by my power that you leave.”

“Tut tut. How rude you are. I’d best get to you quickly, so I can teach you some manners.” Yeager replies. He knew something was wrong. If Poseidon or whoever governs him hasn’t been bringing him from place to place, then who has?

“How cocky. Let’s see how you handle a flood.” Suddenly, water starts rising up from below him.

Yeager speeds up his climbing until he finds another floor. He jumps off and starts running as the water was chasing him down. As he runs he sees some cracks in the walls and gets an idea. He starts firing at the cracks as he goes, damaging the building more and more until finally everything behind him collapses. With the flood halted he moves on ahead and collects the first emblem.

As Yeager continues on his way, he finds himself in an outside area. There were platforms ahead of him overlooking the ocean.

“If you think you have the power to stand up to a god, then allow me to show you your foolishness.” Came Poseidons’ voice. And suddenly a massive wave erupts from the ocean below, rising higher then where Yeager was stood. He runs, jumping from platform to platform as the wave was crashing toward him.

As he makes his way across he climbs higher and higher from ropes, the massive wave only rising to meet him every step of the way. Until finally he makes it to the end, seeing a door in the sky that was slowly lowering down to close him in. Yeager dives, barely making it through the door before it shut completely. He rises and brushes himself off before grabbing the second emblem from its’ pedestal. “I’d say I’m more zen ready. Hahahahaha.”

He makes his way down to the depths of the temple, finding himself physically beneath the ocean in some kind of magical barrier. He could see the sealife swimming around above and below him.

“I could release my hold, drown you where you stand. But I must admit, you’ve thoroughly embarrassed me. So come. Your final emblem is sat just next to my door. Come and see if you have what it takes to defeat the king of the ocean.”

Yeager smirks and calmly walks down to the emblem. He uses his scythe to slice a shark in half as it lunges at him. “Hmhmhmhm. Nice try. Silly billy. I’m too smart for zat.”

“Hmph. Laugh in the face of death if that’s what you wish. You won’t be laughing long.” Poseidon tells him.

Yeager opens the door with the emblems and steps in. Finding a large wide open area. Once he looks down he finds that he’s standing atop the waters’ surface, same as any land.

“Now. Fool. Allow me to show you the true power of a god.” Poseidons’ voice rings out and from the depths he rises, a massive watery shell of himself with white glowing eyes and a crown. In his hand was a massive trident made of water. He raises the trident and swings it horizontally toward him.

Yeager leaps right over the massive weapon and starts firing at Poseidons’ face.

Poseidon moves back and launches his trident at Yeager like a spear.

Yeager jumps at just the right time and runs along the trident. He leaps off the end and slashes down across Poseidens’ watery shell. He swims inside and starts slashing at Poseidons’ true human-like form. Deep cuts going across his body before he forces the other man out.

Yeager starts making a circle around Poseidon as geysers start erupting behind him.

Poseidon calls the trident back and stabs it down toward Yeager, but like before the german man hops on and runs up fast. He jumps and dives right through the watery shell, taking Poseidons’ real body with him.

Yeager rolls to his feet as they both land and swings his scythe down right into Poseidons’ chest, then swings him around around until he slowly gets cut right in half. “Hahahahahahah. Wrath of ze gods indeed.” He then starts getting teleported once again. Arriving in the temple of fire.

Poseidon from Greek Mythology replacing the Water God

Chapter 5: The Temple of Fire

Yeager makes his way through the temple of fire just as he had before, taking out the red monks as he jumps across platforms that randomly light ablaze. And soon enough he gets to and grabs the first fire emblem.

Suddenly the fire below the platforms starts rising. Yeager starts jumping up, getting higher and higher until he finally makes it to a way forward, the door shutting behind him to block the fire.

Yeager continues his trek through the temple, soon he comes across 2 emblems on pedestals. “Hm. Can’t be zat easy.” He pulls the first emblem out and studies it. As well as the other 2. They looked nearly identical. The only difference he could find was in the engravings. The one he had and the one on the left pedestal had symbols of fire engraved on the rims. But the one on the right had nothing. So Yeager takes the one on the left and goes to leave, but then the other emblem rises into the air.

The emblem flares to life and takes the form of a man. “ARE YOU WORTHY?!!” The being says before shooting a stream of fire from its’ mouth at Yeager.

The hunter jumps back and starts running the way he came, only to see the gate closing. “Hm. Should have known it’d be too easy.” He says turning around and running right at the flaming man. He swings his scythe down into the ground, flipping himself right over him and starts running to the adjacent wall, where a door had just opened up. With the flaming man flying after him.

As Yeager runs he sees the door at the end of a long hallway, all the while pistons were shooting from the walls, trying to block his path. He hops up a few of them like a staircase and catches one with his scythe to swing across a bunch more as they shot out, rolling right under another piston as he landed and launching himself off the ground and right over another one. All the while the burning man continued to chase, blasting the pistons to pieces with blasts of fire from his mouth.

Yeager makes it to the room and jumps grabbing the final medal from its’ pedestal. As he lands the burning man stops and floats to the ground at the other end of the room.

The pedestal lowers into the ground, becoming the center of the floor as the door they came in from shuts. “I…..AM……FIREBRAND. PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY.” The burning man, Firebrand, tells him as the floor rises, stopping at a staircase leading to the pedestal where an amulet was set on an ornate pedestal.

“Hm. I see now. Hmhmhmhmhm. Ahahahahaha. Very vell zen. Allow me to show you ze might of ze Leviathans’ claw.” Yeager says brandishing his scythe.

Firebrand blasts a beam of fire from his mouth at Yeager, who starts running around the burning man. He jumps over him, aiming a swing of his scythe at Firebrands’ head.

Firebrand takes the hit and flies into Yeager, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him. Yeager spins and lands on his feet before turning his scythe into a gun and firing back.

Firebrand shoots out another blast at the running Yeager. Yeager uses his momentum to run up the wall and leaps off, firing a massive blast from his gun at Firebrands face to blind him, then grabs his leg mid air and throws him back down to the ground.

He turns his gun back to a scythe as he falls and stabs Firebrand through the chest with it, then uses the grip on him to swing him around and into the ground headfirst. Firebrand counters by kicking Yeager back and spewing another blast of fire at him.

Yeager grunts and flies back before cartwheeling to the side to avoid the blast. He fires a few more shots at him before jumping into the air and spinning with his scythe out, practically hitting Firebrand with a fan blade made from his own body and weapon.

The attack cuts into Firebrand, and Yeager ends it by swinging his scythe up through Firebrands’ head. Then he swings Firebrand around and launches him into the barrier around the amulet. Once Firebrand bangs against the barrier he glows a blinding light and yells out as his body gets completely disintegrated. Taking the barrier out with him.

Yeager walks up the steps and goes to grab the amulet, only for a mechanical red and yellow rectangular device to snag it. And pull it away to none other then the small beanish man, Fawful, and drop it into his hand. The device being connected to some kind of headgear, that had 2 rocket boosters attached on either side letting him float in the air. “Hehehehehehe. You have had much good doings. Fawful was having the knowing that you were being the one of best suitedness to this task of hard doing.” He looks at the amulet and cackles “ehehehehehehehe! With the amulet now being in the most glorious possessions of Fawful. Fawful will be having the realizing of his goal of trueness.”

“Ah. So you had ozher plans in mind besides helping us? I vould say I’m shocked, but alas, it vould be a lie. But I care not. I have completed mine objective. So you can crawl back to vhateva’ hole you crawled out of.” Yeager replies to the small grinning man. He truly didn’t care what Fawful planned to do, he was a soldier of fortune, and a soldier of the Leviathans’ claw. His job was done. So his business with Fawful was done as well.

“Ehehehehehehe. Have enjoyment of your gains of illgottenness. For once Fawful has had the releasing of the Count. All realms, all tribes, all ‘all’s will have the becoming of his!” He says opening up a portal to the Netherrealm. “All will have Hailing to Dracula!” He says with glee as he flies through the portal.

Yeager watches him leave. The gravity of the situation made clear. Leviathans’ claw needed to move, to get as far away from the reach of this ‘Count Dracula’ as they could. But as he starts to leave, he hears a familiar voice. “You make a mess of everything and expect others to clean it up mercenary?” The voice of Teth Adam, the elder gods’ chosen warrior. Dressed in black cloth with a golden lightning bolt adorned on his chest.

Yeager levels his gun at Teth Adams’ face, the tall Egyptian man seeming unconcerned. “Unt to vhat do I owe zis pleasure Adam?”

Adam raises an eyebrow. “Really? You dare to ask that after delivering one of the most powerful artifacts in all the realms, right into the hands of one of the most dangerous men in all the realms?”

“Vell ven you put it like zat.” Yeager says before firing, but Adam teleports to the other side of him right as he pulls the trigger. Yeager immediately turns and aims at his face again. “So vat? You’re here to take me avay? Kill me?”

“If it were up to me, you’d already be dead.” Adam replies glaring. “But the elder gods have a different plan for you. And I am bound by their rules.” He opens a portal to the Netherrealm. “They instructed me to give you a chance to right your incredible wrong. Go to the netherrealm, and bring the amulet back.”

“Unt if I refuse?” Yeager asks, not lowering his gun.

“Then you’ll die, either by my hand, or by the hand of Count Dracula. Do not fool yourself into thinking you can escape him Mercenary. Dracula is an elder god. If he were to escape his prison, his reach would be unending, and his mercy nonexistent. If you wish for your band of revels to continue living unpunished, then this is your only choice.”

The 2 glare at each other for a minute, then Yeager lowers his gun. “I believe you. I do this for Leviathans’ Claw.” He tells him. Then he steps through the portal, entering the hellscape that is the Netherrealm.

Firebrand from Iron Man: Armored Adventures replacing the Fire God

Chapter 6: The Netherrealm

Once in the Netherrealm, Yaeger is met with bronze skies and dim lights coming from factories as far as the eye can see. Surrounding him was nothing but metal pipes and grated walkways that led to the mechanical inner workings of this hellish place.

Yeager gets moving. Taking out some netherrealm demons with his gun, blasting their heads off with ease. They were surprisingly easy to kill with regular weaponry. The gun blasting their heads off with only a few shots. Every so often they’d stagger, which would leave them open to let him slice ones’ head off, or split one in 2. Suddenly out of nowhere a massive demon with a gun for an arm drops down, it had broken armor and a gnarled face. Its’ sharp teeth and horns making it twice as intimidating, although one of them was broken. It blasts him full power, knocking him to the ground. Its’ ammo was surprisingly powerful, he was stunned, unable to move. He immediately gets swarmed by guards and dragged off. One of them grabs his scythe and takes it somewhere. Most likely to some kind of evidence lockup.

Yeager gets strapped to some kind of walking table, part mechanical, part Organic, just like everything else here. He doesn’t struggle as it, along with some guards, starts taking him to Fawfuls’ castle. As they enter the front gates, a small winged demon flutters down. It had a TV fused to its’ head, right where its’ singular eye would’ve been. The screen had a blue static copy of Fawfuls’ signature swirly lenses and toothy grin. A voice sounding like a woman talking through radio static speaks from the TV. “Welcome inmate, sorry, guest! To the castle and home of the Netherrealms’ glorious leader, Lord Fawful. Humble servant of the equally glorious Count Dracula!” It says as they lead Yeager across a main hall with a massive golden statue of Fawful in the center, to which Yeager rolls his eyes.

They bring Yeager down a hall and into a set of interconnected rooms, each one housing some new kind of monstrosity similar to the demons he’s seen already. Each of them kept in little pens or strapped to tables as machines poked and prodded them. “This is Lord Fawfuls’ laboratory! Where our great lord turns the mindless demons of the netherrealm into warriors for Count Dracula.” They bring Yeager into a round room with dozens of work tables, each having a half-man monstrosity. One was screaming in agony, another was simply a torso hanging in the air, another was just a corpse with its’ innards scooped out. Yeagers’ table gets fastened to the center of the room. “And this is where you will be staying! In Lord Fawfuls’ experimentation room! Yay!” The thing tells him. “Where you will be made into one of our lords’ masterpieces!”

Unbeknownst to them, one of Fawfuls’ ‘masterpieces’ was watching them bring Yeager in. His mechanical eye zooming in on the mercenary.

“And how long vill I be staying here? I have a very important meeting with your ‘lord’. And I vould just hate to miss it.” Yeager tells the thing.

“Well, you’re in luck! Lord Fawful always comes to see to the creation of his masterpieces personally!” The flying demon tells him. “You should feel honored! He comes all the way down from his throne room atop his castle just for his special guests!”

“Hm. You mean zat castle zere?” Yeager says gesturing to the castle seen through the skylight.

“Yes! Exactly!” The demon says happily. “He should be along soo-“

Suddenly Yeagers’ hand, now wielding a dagger was through the things’ head. They hadn’t checked his sleeves for lockpicks. And the things’ chatter made it easy for him to uncuff himself. “Zank you.” He says pulling his hand out before slicing the neck of the demon guard on his right and throwing the dagger into the head of the other one, then unlocking the other cuffs. “First sing’s first. I need mine veapon.”

Meanwhile, from his throne, Fawful was watching the surveillance from his creation chamber. His usual toothy grin unwavering on his face. Behind him stood his most lethal guards. The femme fatales. Onyx, the assassin from Earthrealm. Formerly a guard of the League of Shadows. A dead order, thanks to King Garland of Outworld. Anna Williams, an assassin/spy for hire from Edenia. Though she often uses her body and charms to take her victims out by surprise, she’s a master of hand to hand combat as well. Having gone to Earthrealms’ Ireland to train in the ways of Aikido. And finally, Ashi. The daughter of Count Dracula, and the deadliest assassin of the bunch. Despite her human side shining more then her vampiric side, her skills with her dual scythes make her one of the deadliest fighters in all the realms.

“Mmmmm. Not bad. If only he had more muscle.” Anna says ogling the abilities of the recently escaped Yeager.

Ashi looks at the screen with guilt, she didn’t have her fathers’ need for power. Nor his sometimes literal bloodlust. She especially didn’t like Fawful. The green imp was just like her father, crazed and hungry for chaos. But she also had a duty to her father, whom she loved. Regardless of whether she agreed with Dracula or not, she would do as he commanded. “If he makes it here, you will fail, which means father will never be free Fawful.”

“Fawful is having awareness of what it is meaning. And Fawful is having a plan of much brillianceness.” The green man says fiddling with the controls on the panel in front of him. “We are having a guest of much specialness who is having a wanting to kill the man who is Yeager. Let us be letting him out. Ehehehehehehehe.”

Yeager sees a machine that looked like a bunch of spikes lower down and start working on someone else in the room. Specifically, removing his restraints. As soon as the mans’ arm was free he grabs the thing and tears it right out of the ceiling before tearing away the cuffs on his other arm and legs.

The man steps down, his one mechanical eye glowing through the darkness. “Yeager.”

He recognized that voice, but that wasn’t possible. Yeager killed him himself.

The man steps out of the darkness, it was none other then Raidou. His head now half mechanical, wires were visible from where his brain would be. His right arm was now mechanical, the joint connected to the inner workings of wires and cogs that connected the mechanical arm to his shoulder. And his body was gray, gray as the corpse Yeager thought he had left behind when last they fought.

“Yeager. You weasley little rodent. Even in death I cannot escape you it seems.” Raidou says as the 2 circle each other.

“I could say ze same. Yet you are not dead. You stand before me an abomination. Hmhmhmhm. Fitting look for a man such as you.” Yeager replies, wielding a dagger in each hand.

“Oh but I did die. I died and found myself here, and I was tortured for days. Until the ruler of this realm decided I would be his magnum opus. He reinvented me.”

“Unt now I shall dismantle you yet again.” Yeager replies.

“Hahaha. You don’t have your fancy weapon to hide behind anymore Yeager. Once I kill you. I’ll track your soul down in the Netherrealm and kill you again and again for all eternity.”

“Hm. A broken man dares to dream he can defeat his killer. Zis vill be fun. Ahahaha!”

Yeager runs in and swings his right hand upward, aiming to slash a dagger across Raidous’ face.

Raidou leans backwards to avoid the blow, and lifts his left hand and backhands the dagger away before he throws a right hook at toward Yeager’s face.

But Yeager catches Raidous arm and stabs the second dagger in his left hand into the exposed joint of Raidous’ mechanical arm.

The damage from the blade causes Raidous’ mechanical limb to shut down. "Curses!" Raidou shouts, frustrated. He shoulder throws Yaeger off him on to the ground before attempting to step on him.

Yeager rolls out of the way of the stomp and gets up while he spins around with a slash of his dagger at Raidous’ leg.

Raidou blocks the attack with his mechanical leg and grabs hold of Yeager’s wrist before kicking Yaeger in the chest, sending him in mid-air before slamming him down on his back by the wrist.

Yeager huffs as he spin kicks to his feet to push Raidou back. Then he moves in at lightning fast speed and starts rapidly swiping and stabbing his dagger at the man.

Raidou has to block the attacks with his arm prosthesis as he moves the opposite direction at Yeager.

As me moves back Yeager suddenly spins and gives him a sweep kick, then goes to stab the dagger down into his chest.

Raidou dodges the attack and steps back before he throws a kick that blocks Yeager’s forward momentum and the man is pushed into the wall.

Yeager hits the wall with a grunt, then throws the dagger at Raidous eye and cartwheels toward him. He catches the dagger as Raidou deflects it and stabs it into his mechanical leg. “Vone arm unt vone leg. A sorry sight you are Raidou. Ahahahaha.” Yeager says with a chuckle, looking down on the once proud fighter.

Raidou huffs, knowing he’s beaten. He looks up at Yeager with anger and disdain. “I swear, I will return again and kill you with my bare hands Yea-guh.” Both his vow and his head get cut off by Yeagers’ dagger with a swift clean strike. Raidous’ head clattering to the floor as his body flops down limply.

“Unt next time, I shall kill you a third time. Ahahahaha!” Yeager replies and walks out of the creation chamber, looking to start some havoc.

He takes out a big tub of a demon, a Mancubus, and tears off one of its’ arms to use it as a weapon. Blasting his way through the compound and toward the armory. The demons there attack him, but he makes quick work of them with his daggers. He walks through the massive room full of confiscated weaponry until he finds his scythe rifle. He picks it up with a smile and spins it in his hand as more demons make their way in and fire at him. Yeager starts blasting them away as he moves in, grabbing one by the hear and severing it at the neck with the scythe before shooting another ones’ head off. He starts making his way up the steps and out of the compound. But as he pushes the button to open the automatic doors, the Cyberdemon forces them open and grabs him. It tosses him into the dark circular room. The doors close again as the Cyberdemon turns and stomps its’ foot down to turn on the lights. It roars at him and takes aim with its massive blaster arm.

It fires a dozen blasts at Yeager as he circles the thing, shooting at its’ head with his rifle. Then the Cyberdemon bends over and shoots dozens of rockets out of its’ back. They rain down upon Yeager who dashes and weaves around the explosive blasts. He then jumps over a wave of fire the Cyberdemon had sent his way using the sharp blade grafted into its’ other hand. Still taking shots at the demon as it starts firing blasts back at him. The 2 circling each other like hunters. It starts using a jet booster on its’ back to dash to the side and rain more hellfire before rocketing toward him like a rampaging rhino and stomping down. But Yeager dashed out of the way and fired a point blank shot into its’ face before dashing back to get some distance.

The Cyberdemon takes aim and starts charging up a massive blast as Yeager keeps firing, only dashing as soon as the demon fires to avoid the massive beam. He starts firing some charge shots of his own at the Cyberdemon until it falls to one knee. Yeager runs up and shoves his hand into its’ chest and pulls out some kind of small canister with demonic energy inside and jumps back as the Cyberdemon stands up covered in its’ own blood. It tries to aim at him, but then flops to its’ back, dead.

Yeager tosses the vial into the air and it explodes, turning the room into a demonic hellscape. Then he hears a familiar cackle, but this time it has a hellish accompaniment of demonic voices speaking with it. “Hahahahahahahahaha!” A large shadowy spider with fawfuls big grin and swirly eyes rises from the void. “I am having the bidding of you welcome! To the world of Fawful! The one that is you was having far too much ease of Fawfuls’ pet he is thinking. Let Fawful be making things with more intetestness.” One of the Fawful bugs’ spindly arms reaches over the Cyberdemon and blasts it with dark energy. Bolts of jet black electricity getting pumped into the Cyberdemons corpse, making it rise up, its’ arms rising up as it gets jolted more and more before finally stabbing its’ wrist blade into the ground and pulling it up to trap Yeager in a narrow space between 2 walls of rock. “Be letting the demolition have beginning! Ahahahahahahahaha!”

The Cyberdemon slashes 3 waves of fire at Yeager with its’ wrist blade. Making Yeager jump and duck to avoid them before firing more shots at its’ head and circling once the rock walls drop. It returns fire with its’ blaster and rockets. Launching more waves of fire then it had before. It also seemed to be a lot tougher then before, taking more punishment as it charged at him again. Yeager dodges out of the way and blasts him in the face.

“You are giving such annoyance.” The Fawful bug says before piercing his fingers into the ground and making spikes shoot out at random, trying to skewer Yeager as he and the Cyberdemon continued to fire at each other. Yeager fires an explosive shot at the fawful bugs face, making it stop. Then fires a few more at the Cyberdemons’ head. Soon it falls to its’ knees again. Yeager runs up and jumps, slicing off its’ unbroken horn with his scythe, then grabbing it using it to slice the demons’ head in 2. Killing it for good. As Yeager looks around, he sees the change of scenery. Floating rocks within a mass of nothing, each with engravings of strange demonic symbols. This was the Netherrealm as it truly is. Chaos incarnate.

Yeager opens the exit door, looking upon a world being torn apart by Fawfuls’ influence. The green imp bringing order to a world that has none. He smirks and starts making his way through, killing Fawfuls’ monstrosities as he goes, bring a bit of chaos back to the Netherrealm.

Meanwhile the Femme Fatales were watching his progress. “He crossed the border. Impressive for a mortal. Mmmmm. Maybe he will be fun after all.” Anna comments.

“I’ll inform Fawful.” Ashi tells them. “Keep your eyes on Yeager.” She returns to Fawfuls tower. The green machinist watching out the window as his builders turn the Netherrealm into his paradise. “Lord Fawful. It seems not even the Cyberdemon and the Fawful Bug were enough to stop Yeager.”

“Hmmmmm. Then the job is needing to belong to the one who is you.” Fawful tells her.

“Is this all really necessary my lord? He’s just a mortal.”

“You will not be having the questioning of Fawful!” The green man shouts as his chair whirls around to look at her, his usual big grin gaining a sinister air. Ashi froze and bowed her head again, despite his size she knew Fawful wasn’t a force to be reckoned with. “Have the ending of Yeagers’ game. Or Fawful will be having the ending of yours.” He says before turning his chair back around so he can watch his machines work.

“Y-yes Lord Fawful. As you wish.” Ashi replies before leaving. All bets were off. Yeager needed to die before he reached the tower. For all their sakes.

Ashi from Samurai Jack replacing Sareena

Onyx from Batman: Bad Blood replacing Jataaka

Anna Williams from Tekken replacing Kia

Cyberdemon from Doom (2016) replacing the prison guard

Chapter 7: the Bridge of Immortality

Yeager starts making his way across the bridge of immortality that connects Fawfuls’ lab to his tower. His army or machine demons getting in his way. He blasts and cuts his way through the horde. Eventually running into a Dino Rider. A machine demon taking the reigns of a T-rex with mechanized weaponry fastened to it. Specifically, a set of gattling guns on either side.

It starts firing at Yeager as he jumps and dashes around it, firing at the machine attached to the T-rex’s head. The T-rex lunges at him and goes to chomp down on him, but Yeager dodges just in time, making it bite down on some demons instead.

Yeager runs up its’ tail and slashes the head off of the rider to take the controls. He makes the T-rex turn and start firing at the demons around it. The gattling guns mowing them down with ease as it moves along the bridge.

They come across a Robosapien X. A large black and white robot shaped like a person, 3 pincers on both sets of bulbous hands. The Robosapien X and the T-rex start firing at each other, tearing each other to bits with their artillery.

Yeager realizes the dinosaur won’t be much use to him soon, so he kills it by sticking his scythe into its’ head and pole vaults himself over it to swing the blade through the Robosapiens’ neck. Its’ head falls to the floor, soon followed by the body as well as the dinosaur.

Yeager keeps moving and runs into another Robosapien. This one was red and black, and started shooting fire from its’ hands at him. He circles the thing and goes for its’ legs, shooting and cutting the knee joints. The Robosapien steps forward and swings’ its’ 3 fingered claw down toward him, looking to smash him.

Yeager jumps over the hand, making it smash into the bridge, leaving a crack. As he soars over its’ head he stabs his scythe into its’ cranium and slams it to the ground. The Robosapien shudders once, looks at Yeager and raises a forearm from the ground and whacks Yeager across the back with it's flamethrower. He goes flying from the hit, but does a flip in the air to land on his feet and starts firing at its’ head with his gun.

The Robosapien walks up and slaps Yeager across the face. Despite the damage it sustained, the Robosapien pushes him down and points it's flamethrower down at Yaeger as it prepares to set the hunter aflame. But Yeager manages to use both boots to push its’ arm up, making blow fire into the air, then sticks his scythe into the elbow joint and swings himself up onto its’ shoulders.

The Robosapien steps back and pulls the trigger and fires flames at Yaeger. But the cunning Yeager uses the Robosapien itself as a shield, making it burn away the armor on its’ head then leaps off of it with his scythe ready. The Robosapien walks toward him, keeping his eyes on Yeager. Yeager leaps and spins into a slash toward the Robosapiens neck. It’s head falls to the ground in a heap of melted metal. And the body suddenly bursts into flames, Yeagers’ scythe must’ve set off a spark.

He pays no mind to the burning machine as he dashes and slashes his way through more demons until yet another Robosapien arrives, this one was closer to Fawfuls’ “esthetic”. Having a green and black color, as well as his toothy grin and swirly eyed glasses painted onto the face. The Robosapien starts firing pellets from its hands at Yeager as he runs, circling the thing. But he soon notices that the pellets were growing more demons.

Yeager fires some headshots at the growing demons and charges the Robosapien, jumping up and spin slashing it, scratching up its armor. It grabs him mid air and tosses him, but he lands gracefully on his feet. Firing a charged up blast that goes through a dozen demons like a drill.

The Robosapien charges up its’ own shot, firing a massive ball of fire at Yeager. The nimble assassin charges forward and slides under the ball, then roles into a leap and manages to slash off half of the large robots’ head. But that wasn’t enough to take it out, just short circuit it. It starts firing wildly, hitting its own demons more then him. Yeager bobs and weaves around its’ pellets and fire blasts and slices through its’ legs, making it fall to the ground. Then he severs’ its’ head by the neck. “If ve’re quite done.” He comments before casually walking his way to the tower, his journey was nearly at its’ end.

Robosapiens from the YARMOSHI toy line replacing the guard robots

A Dino Rider from the TYCO toy line replacing the Dino Rider

Fawful watches Yeager enter his tower on his monitors. “The Yeager is having arrivalness. But he is being only minutes from the giving of Count Dracula the amulet that is being his. Anna, Onyx, Ashi. You are having an opportunity of goldness! To be having the proving to the Count Dracula! Have going!” The Femme Fatales bow to Fawful and leave.

Yeager runs across the marble floor and past the dozens of Fawful statues, slicing and shooting through the demons that get in his way. He gets through 3 floors before running into the first of the Femme Fatales. Onyx. “Hm. Interesting vone you are.”

Onyx says nothing, merely readying her spear for the fight.

“Hm. Not much for conversation are you? Very vell. Talk is not needed.” He says spinning his scythe and holding it in his hand in the ready position. “Actions speak louda’ zen vords as zey say.”

Onyx charges and stabs her spear down at his ankle, but he leaps right over her with a slash at her back, which she blocks with her spear at surprising speed. She pushes him back and turns with a swing at his legs. He hops over the attack and starts firing at her at point blank range. She bobs and weaves and rolls to avoid 3 of his shots and thrusts her spear up at his head from a low angle. Yeager leans back to avoid the thrust and kicks it out of her hand before going for a spin slash with his scythe, only for Onyx to duck and kick it out of his hand as well.

Onyx throws a punch to his head, which he catches and jabs her in the face, making her stumble back. He runs for his scythe, snatching it from the ground and taking shots from the rifle side at Onyx. The silent woman runs and rolls to avoid the blasts and cartwheels grabbing her spear and throwing it like a harpoon at Yeager.

He bends back, just barely avoiding the spear. He kicks it into the air and fires another shot at the approaching Onyx, making her jump into the air. Yeager jumps up as well and grabs her spear, then uses the upward momentum to catch Onyx with her own spear, right through the sternum. He drops to his feet and the spear falls head first with Onyx attached. Yeager walks to her as she coughs blood. “If you have somesing to say. You’d best say it now.” He looks down at her with pity. Not that long ago he’d have not thought twice about the death of a foolish warrior like her, who blindly followed without question. But he was beginning to wonder how much different he was by comparison. This was all his fault after all.

Onyx looks at him. But says nothing, she chose her path. And she chose to die on it. Her body goes limp upon the spear, and Yeager leaves. “Ze sooner zis is done ze better.”

Yeager uses the key he took off of her to open up the door to the lift up to the next floor. A hallway full of swinging pendulums, once again with Fawfuls’ grinning face painted onto the blades. Yeager scowls at the sight. This little creature who ruins everything he touches has the nerve to be egotistical as well? Yeager would cut him into tiny insignificant pieces, and parade the pieces through all the realms in a parade. But he had to get to him first.

He dashes through the room, making quick work of the demons that try to stop him as he avoids the swinging blades. He makes it to the lift taking him to the next floor up, and in the first room is Anna Williams. “Mmmmmm. Hello cutie.” Anna says running her hands down her luscious curves, putting on a show for the hunter. She beckons him with her finger “why don’t you get in real close?” She was laying it on thick. But Yeager never had an eye for women like her, he preferred cute girls to sexy girls. And even then, he saw right through her act. Trying to distract him, make him stupid. Instead he took aim with his rifle and started firing. Making her side step and run toward him, going in with a sweep kick that he jumps over. But the sweep flows perfectly into a high kick that nails him and sends him flying back. “I’m no pushover sweetie.”

Yeager gets up with a scowl and starts firing his rifle at Anna who circles around him to avoid the shots. Once she was close enough he spins and swings his scythe at her but she ducks under the blade. Then he suddenly swings it the opposite way as she stands up, nailing her with the blunt side right in the gut and sending her rolling to the ground.

She gets back up and charges, doing a jump kick that Yeager rolls under, then turning with a roundhouse kick that he catches and throws her via her leg.

Anna rolls to her feet and moves in with a few jabs to the head, which Yeager blocks. Followed by a sweep kick, which he hops over and swings his scythe down at her head. Anna dodge rolls to the side and sends a straight kick to his chest, sending him flying back.

Yeager rolls to his feet and fires another shot at Anna before switching to an explosive round, firing a bullet that explodes close to her after she dodges the first one, sending her flying.

Anna rolls along the ground and catches a downward strike from Yeager, catching the blade of his scythe with her palms. She starts trying to push up against it while Yeager pushed down, trying to stab her through the heart. He smacks a hand down on the hilt of the scythe a few times until it plunges into her chest.

Anna coughs blood as the scythe blade goes through her. “You….*cough* won’t….get out of here alive.”

“Ve’ll see.” Yeager replies before pulling the blade out and walking away to the next lift up. Leaving her to bleed out on the cold stone. A fate too good for an evil woman like her.

He makes his way through the halls of demons to where Ashi was waiting for him.

“You won’t get any further Hunter. Leave now or die here.” Ashi tells him, a determined expression on her face as she pulls out her blades. 2 mini scythes.

“Ve both know zat von’t happen I zink. But it’s clear to me you’re not like ze other 2. You never had a choice in zis.”

"I'd believe you if you extended the same courtesy to my sisters in arms, so don't blame me if I believe you're lying! RAGH!" Ashi throws one of of her scythes at Yaeger's face.

Yeager spins his scythe to knock the mini scythe out of the air and dashes ahead, going for a sweep kick followed by swinging his scythe down at her neck.

Ashi pulls the chain connecting both of her scythes together. The motion is like a lock and she then lifts the chain over her head and whips it around Yaeger's leg before pulling the chain, causing him to fall over.

Yeager grunts as he hits the ground but spins to his feet, swinging his scythe around as he does to keep Ashi back. He then starts firing his rifle at her.

Ashi dashes to the side then returns back to Yeager, before jumping into the air to avoid an attack. She then strikes down at Yaeger with one of her scythes.

Yeager clashes with his scythe and shoves her up into the air before jabbing his scythe into the ground and uses it to vault a kick up into her back.

Ashi's body goes flying through the air but she uses the momentum to take the chain and twirls rapidly in the air, whipping her scythes at Yaeger as she descends to the ground.

Yeager dodge rolls out of the way and twirls his scythe before slamming the hilt into her back.

Ashi grunts and tumbles forward before swinging a scythe back using the chain, but Yeager avoids it with a flip through the air and sends a kick to her head. She catches it and spins him in the air before sending her own kick to his back.

He grunts and spins to a stop and starts firing at her while she jumps at him, aiming both scythes down at his head. But he backflips out of the way and dashes forward with a shoulder aimed at her chest.

She falls to the ground and goes to get back up but gets stopped by Yeagers’ scythe at her neck. “You lose.”

She clenches her teeth. But she knew he was right. “Then finish me.” She says shutting her eyes.

Normally Yeager would have. But nothing’s gone to plan all day. He lowers his scythe, making Ashis’ eyes open wide. “Wh-what are you doing?”

“I’m letting you go.” Yeager replies walking away. “Leave zis place. I von’t tell you again.”

“But…..why?” Ashi asks dumbfounded. He was an assassin, a hunter. Why would he let her go?

“Like I said. You are better zen zis.” Yeager replies heading up in the lift.

Ashi was so confused. She was the daughter of Count Dracula. Yet he was saying she’s better then this? Was it some kind of trick? No. She could tell he meant it. At that moment, she made her choice. She gets on the lift once Yeager is off and starts to head after him.

Yeager fights his way through and up to the very top floor, a bridge somehow overlooking a pitch black void, where Fawful sat waiting for him. “Yeager! The it you were having making of. Just as Fawful was having the thinking you would!” He says as his headgear floats him up into the air.

“Hand me ze amulet. Now.” Yeager says brandishing his rifle, pointing it right at Fawfuls’ head.

“Ehehehehe. Fawful is lacking amulet. Fawful is amuletless.” He replies. “Count Dracula is having amulet now. And when he is having the power of fullness, we will be having the taking over of all realms!” Fawful tells him as his headgear floats him back and above him.

“Zen I kill you both. And leave ze cleanup to your pets. Vhat little of zem are left.” Yeager replies readying himself.

“Ehehehehehe. Fawful will have the welcoming of your trying! Fink-rat!” His headgear starts firing blasts of green energy at Yeager. He jumps to avoid them, taking a few shots at Fawful from below.

Fawful charges up and fires a large powerful blast at Yeager. Who spins his rifle back into a scythe and spins it ultra fast, deflecting the blast back at Fawful who goes flying from the return hit.

Yeager runs in but Fawfuls’ headgears’ head detatches and shoots out at him while the helmet itself keeps Fawful floating above him. It starts biting at Yeager while the Hunter dashes and dodge rolls out of its’ way. He spins his scythe and swipes the head out of the sky.

“Ehehehe! Fink rat!” Fawful shouts and starts shooting himself at Yeager head first like a rocket. Trying to crash into him as he’s spinning through the air, the helmet knocking into Yeager a few times making him grunt. He jumps over another attempt to hit him and swipes down at Fawful, some kind of magic kept the scythe from cutting. However, it still made Fawful knock into the ground and lose his headgear as he spun to his feet.

“Ehehehehehehe!”

“No veapon? Too bad.” Yeager says sarcastically and charges him, only for Fawful to suddenly roll at super speed, bashing into him before flying up into the air and spinning his way back to the ground before rolling and bashing into Yeagers’ back.

“Ehehehehehehe. Fawful is not having a need!” The small green man says as he was spinning circles around Yeager. His speed somehow double what it was with the headgear.

Yeager coughs up some blood. The little bastard had a hard head. He was for sure gonna have some bruises from those hits. Yeager was fast, not this fast. Whatever magic Fawful was using was powerful. But still Yeager readies his scythe. He wasn’t going to let this little annoyance be the thing that ends all worlds.

But then suddenly he sees a mini scythe come from nowhere and trip Fawful as he was spinning around Yeager. Causing the small green man to stumble and teeter on the edge of the bridge. This gives Yeager an opening to kick him in the head, sending Fawful falling down into the abyss. His body being scattered into millions of tiny pieces as the little green man shrieks in agony.

Yeager turns and looks to where the scythe came from. And sees Ashi stood there, sheathing her scythes. “You helped me? Can’t say I expected zat. Not zat I’m not grateful. But vhy?”

Ashi replies “I repaid a kindness with one of my own. Don’t expect it again. I need to go before my father arrives.” She says turning to leave.

“Hm.” Yeager chuckles. “I’ll be seeing you. And maybe next time I shall learn your name. Daughter of evil.”

Ashi blushes, she turns to tell him off only to gasp as a hand goes through her chest.

Yeagers’ eyes widen and he runs to her as the man stood behind her moves at unbelievable speed to the other end of the room. He was a man in a red and black cloak with black slicked back hair, on a chain around his neck was the amulet Yeager had gone through all this trouble to get.

Yeager catches her as she falls. “Hold on.” As he starts trying to wrap the wound, but it was no use. She was bleeding profusely, she wouldn’t last long.

“I….I’m glad I got….to do at least one good thing before I died. Yeager…don’t….let him escape.” Ashi begs as she slowly died in his arms.

Yeager clutches her dead body.

“Hm. I didn’t want to do it you know.” He says as he licks the blood from his hand, seeming to get younger as he does. “For years all I ever wanted was offspring.” The man says in a sickeningly casual voice as he raises an arm to make a throne rise from the ground. He takes a seat. “How unfortunate the first child of mine that lives, turned out to be such a disappointment. And then there’s you. Do you have any idea how long it took Fawful to make my army? And along you come destroying it. Heh. I’d be furious if I wasn’t impressed.”

Yeager says nothing. Still clutching Ashis’ corpse. He never even learned her name.

“How rude of me. I am Count Dracula. Soon to be lord of all creation. And you, Yeager, have caused me to be down a right hand, and down an army. So here’s what I’m going to do. Rather then draining you pint by pint over the course of a month, I’d like to buy your services. I have all the gold and jewels you could ever ask for so payment is no trouble. What do you say?”

Yeager sets Ashi down and stands up clenching his fists. “I say…..” he pulls out a fist full of remote mines and throws them at him. “Boom!” He pulls out the trigger and pushes the button, making them all explode on him.

Dracula charges through the flames and grabs Yeager by the throat. “Did you…..really think that would work?” Dracula asks him as his face starts to heal from its’ burns.

“No. I just vanted zis!” Yeager kicks Draculas’ amulet off his neck, kicking him in the chin as he does and flipping to his feet as the god stumbles back. He catches the amulet in his palm. “You….are not so fearsome.” Yeager says raising the amulet above his head.

Dracula growls and charges him, his eyes going completely bloodshot. But the amulets’ power shoots through the green gem at its’ center and right through his heart. He howls in pain and flops over the side of the bridge and into the abyss. Yeager had finally won.

Yeager returns to the temple of fire through the portal. He shows Black Adam the amulet. “Here.” And tosses it at him.

Despite the haphazard toss Black Adam catches it. “Hm. Good. Do not expect a reward for cleaning up a mess you created. Return to your hunters and be grateful I don’t smite you where you stand.” The guardian of Earthrealm says studying the amulet. He seemed very intrigued by it.

Yeager glares at him. “Perhaps your gods should reconsider how vell it’s kept. There are those stronger zen me who’d do anyzing for zat kind of power.”

Adam looks back at Yeager with annoyance. “Are you implying something Yeager?”

“Just stating a fact.” Yeager tells him before walking away.

He makes his way back to the Leviathans’ Claw hideout. Where Don Krieg sat waiting for him. “Yeager. I’ve heard what happened. I hope that traitor Fawful suffered.”

“Vhat do ve do now Don? Our bargain fell through und ve just might fall vith it.” Yeager tells him.

“I’m fully aware. Which is why I’ve chosen a more noble benefactor.” Don says gesturing to his left, to a man wearing a black robe with green markings along the sleeves. Adorning his head was a stone helmet and mask that resembled a chameleon, with shoulder guards connected to it. “Meet Zant. The ruler of Outworld. He’s offered the Leviathans’ claw guild something more then money. Immortality. In exchange we will fight for him on behalf of Outworld in the famed Mortal Kombat tournament.”

Yeager looks upon Zant with an air of distrust. “Are you certain we should be trusting outside assistance after vhat just happened?”

“This is no outsider Yeager. This is the ruler of our own realm. You’ll be fighting not as a hired thug, but as a patriot of Outworld.” Don tells him. “And in return he offers Leviathans’ Claw and all its’ members eternal life, we will live and fight for eons!” He says standing up. “The Leviathans’ claw guild will be legendary!” The rest of the guild gets up and cheers for Don Krieg. Though Yeager was still apprehensive, he didn’t say a thing.

“Hmhmhmhmhmhm.” Zant chuckles from behind his mask, a low bellowing voice sounds. “Now. Let us prepare. For Mortal Kombat.”

Zant from LoZ Twilight Princess replacing Shang Tsung

Count Dracula from the Netflix’s Dracula (2020) replacing Shinnok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back