• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission mizton's sketches! ♡

mizton

𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥
mizton's art dump · commissions open

since joining the site, i've drawn some of the characters in the stories i'm in! please enjoy!

if interested in commissioning me for sketch art like the examples below, see the bottom of this post. :ghostv:

Silverflyte's Gell RT WatanabeShura-Yuon's Mocking Jaymizton's Adelaide

terms
  • price discussed in DMs.
    • please send mizton mizton a private message, if you're looking to commission me. ♡
  • price may increase with:
    • complexity
      • armor, gowns, jewelry, complex tattoos, etc.
    • full-body sketch
    • additional character sketches
      • as seen in third example
    • rush order (i.e. "i need this by ____")
  • payment upfront.
  • may take between 2 days to 2 weeks.
  • credit mizton mizton whenever used.
  • personal use only; minting/resale/commercial use forbidden.
commission information
  • complex attire & accessories will be omitted or approximated, unless commissioned otherwise.
    • in second example, character has a complex shoulder tattoo that i turned into a bunny doodle in my sketch.
  • please provide the following information:
    • whether you want a bust or a full body
      • specify if you're commissioning multiple doodles of your character, like the last example.
    • character reference
    • approximate ethnicity & age
      • "approximate" because i understand some characters are from fictional regions.
    • expression
      • or provide me with a short personality description so i can make up an expression/pose for them. ♡
Sybela's MisoraAlhaitham from Genshin Impacttityana's CharlotteCoyote's The Owner

Last edited:
Just wanted to comment and say; I absolutely love your artwork! Truly stunning! :)

I’m fawning over your art so much. Absolutely gorgeous, talented and deserve all the praise possible ❤️

sketch dump! posting this as a comment & also editing the main post ^^ i should figure out a nicer way to display everything so it doesn't take years to scroll...

Sybela's Misoratityanya's Charlotte

Coyote's The Owner

Alhaitham from Genshin Impact

Attachments

• 1674843006771.png
    1674843006771.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
You have a really great ability to capture expressions, and good poses by the way! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back