• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern mixtapes & mistakes: student applications

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

[div class=heart]
[div class=chat]
[div class=bookmark][/div]
[/DIV]
L0VELUCIA

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=first]basics
[/div][div class=tab][div class=second]tidbits[/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=third]about[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentbasics"][div class=layout]
[div class=questions2]name
lucia aurelia badreya [div class=questions2]gender[/div] cisfemale ( she/her ) [div class=questions2]orientation[/div] bisexual [div class=questions2]age[/div] nineteen [div class=questions2]grade[/div] freshman [div class=questions2]major[/div] undeclared [div class=questions2]occupation[/div] "whirlwind of disaster' [div class=questions2]height[/div] 5' 2 [div class=questions2]fc[/div] dina denoire

[div class=questions2]INSTAGRAM[/div] @L0VELUCIA ; tell me you love me xoxox [div class=questions2]TWITTER[/div] america's trainwreck ; @L0VELUCIA ; #LUCIA: i will not beg for validation, i will ask 79 times and THAT'S IT! [div class=questions2]PEMBROOKE[/div] @luc.badreya [/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenttidbits" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
[div class=questions2]what's in their bag?
[div class=text2]gum, lip gloss, perfume, hand sanitizer, hair brush, some random business card[/div][div class=questions2]favorite movie?[/div][div class=text2]clueless[/div][div class=questions2]favorite food?[/div][div class=text2]quesadillas[/div][div class=questions2]favorite color?[/div][div class=text2]white.[/div][div class=questions2]most played song on their playlist?[/div][div class=text2]lavender and velvet – alina baraz .[/div]
[div class=questions2]what vine best describes them?[/div][div class=text2]X .[/div][div class=questions2]bde %?[/div][div class=text2]90% .[/div][div class=questions2]would they hesitate bitch?[/div][div class=text2]hesitation is a myth.[/div][div class=questions2]favorite meme?[/div][div class=text2]ya'll make mE SICK.[/div][div class=questions2]no one:[/div][div class=text2]lucia: "and what does this have to do with me?" [/div][div class=questions2]therapist: "and what do we say when we feel that way?"[/div][div class=text2]"give me attention"[/div][div class=questions2]on a scale of bitch to baby, where are they?[/div][div class=text2]50% bitch & 50% baby .[/div][div class=questions2]what would change their no fears shirt to one fear?[/div][div class=text2]being ignored[/div][div class=questions2]what's their answer?[/div][div class=text2]"pussy is godsent, thanks."[/div][div class=questions2]bitches be,[/div][div class=text2]acting out in public just to spite your family .she's bitches .[/div][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
she’s the classic tale of america’s sweetheart turned into america’s train wreck. the only daughter out of three boys, her mother was former miss georgia, and her father an up and running politician. her brothers were ambitious and seeked fields in the military, and political career, while lucia twiddled her thumbs. however, she harbored a desire for her parents to approve of her and become the well-disciplined angel they knew she could be. apple of her parent’s eye, her mother pressured lucia into an acting career, and there began her rise to stardom.

growing up, she was spotted in various commercials and in minor roles for various tv shows, and for awhile that satisfied lucia – until it didn’t. she stopped booking gigs, and stopped appearing at cast calls, infuriating her mother, but lucia had no care for how the woman felt – she’d played guinea pig for far too long.

with acting in the past, lucia was unsure how to fill this void in her life. she had no interest in being whatever her parents wanted her to be, nor could she see a future in whatever the hell her brothers were doing, so she turned to the “fast life” to fill the void — bad decisions, debauchery, and being labeled as the whirlwind of disaster’ in tabloids was only the start of her descent.
[/DIV][/DIV]
[/DIV][/DIV]
dreambot

[class=heart] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/instagram-23/512/198_Love_Instagram_Interface_Like-512.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 28px; [/class] [class name=heart state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=chat] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class name=chat state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bookmark] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 277px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bookmark state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=questions2] font-weight: bold; color: #CC6758; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; margin: auto; position: absolute; margin-top: 200px; margin-left: -70px; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 10%; [/class] [class=layout] position: relative; top: -15px; width: 320px; height: 220px; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; color: #000; text-align: justify; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentbasics fadeIn 800 tabsContentbasics [/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContentbasics hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContentbasics fadeOut 800 tabsContenttidbits fadeIn 800 tabsContenttidbits [/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentbasics fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentabout fadeIn 800 tabsContentabout [/script]

Last edited:
[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/ff/89/87ff89a87e3db50e142ebca24d1f750d.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]b.clem[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: byron clements
s.o: pansexual
grade: sophomore
major: psychology
height: 5'11''
fc:
twitter: b.clem
t. bio: do you have a moment to talk about your lord & saviour?
insta: b.clem
i. bio: it is the hour
messenger: b.clem

what's in their bag?: a few pages torn out of a book of poetry, a fountain pen, a locked notepad, two switchblades, a shell casing, three loose pills, a dictation machine
favourite colour?: red
favourite movie?: the omen
favourite food?: spearmint chewing gum
theme song?: god only knows - the beach boys

bde%: 100%
vine: x
scale of bitch to baby: bitch
no-one: / byron: "i can help you."

background: byron was a middle child born to a middle-class family. his parents named his siblings plath, rossetti, and keats: they're fans of poetry. byron grew up well-educated, attending the same private boarding school in england as his siblings. it was here that he was bullied. no matter how he tried to fit in, he was always the outcast: too clever, too sarcastic, too meek, too tall, too short, too skinny, too quiet, too outspoken. nothing ever worked. this infuriated him and he began to see other people as lesser, poor beings who were threatened by his intellect and needed his guidance. with no social activities taking up his spare time, byron studied the psychology of the human brain alongside his literature. he found irregularities: the reactions and feelings towards certain situations that he read about did not match up with his own. yet again, he was different, but this time, he was pleased. unlike others, he didn't cry at death, or flinch from violence. they were vulnerable, and he was not. he began to yearn for status. he'd planned to simply become a psychologist, and manipulate vulnerable individuals that his career put him into contact with.
that was, until the world changed, and the people began to need a leader more than ever.
in college, byron is not your typical popular kid, and yet everyone knows him. they trust him. he's charming, intelligent, kind-hearted. someone you can go to with your problems.
the only one who can save you.

code by: wonhae [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/69798bc5cba63dbffb39d38e0c30c3c6/tumblr_pse8ynCNgn1yp3m8lo1_500.png'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]rose.tea[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: rossetti clements
s.o: heterosexual
grade: freshman
major: creative writing
height: 5'5''
fc: michelle alves
twitter: rose.tea
t. bio: my heart is like a singing bird
insta: rose.tea
i. bio: tomorrow
messenger: rosaclem

what's in their bag?: scrap paper with various ideas scrawled all over it, an assortment of chewed pens, a tube of red lipstick, some gum, perfume, a posy of dried flowers
favourite colour?: red
favourite movie?: the breakfast club
favourite food?: peppermint candy canes
theme song?: she's not there - the zombies

bde%: 10%
vine: x
scale of bitch to baby: baby
no-one: / rosa: *making notes*

background: never quite matching the cold intellect of her siblings, rosa grew up the sheltered baby of the family. she was not as calculating or manipulative as byron, but fitted in much better in school because she was sweet and soft spoken. her childhood was fairly unremarkable, save for a handful of anonymously published short stories. she is known to be brilliantly creative and always busy working on new ideas. because her mind is always buzzing, she tends to be forgetful and has a very vague, dreamy way of talking: if you've got the patience, though, she's basically lovely. just a little... eccentric.

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]Name:[/div]Alasdair Cyrill
[div class=tag]Gender:[/div]Male
[div class=tag]Age:[/div]Nineteen
[div class=tag]Orientation:[/div]Bisexual
[div class=tag]Grade:[/div]Sophmore
[div class=tag]Major:[/div] Enviromental Science
[div class=tag]Height:[/div] 6'3"
[div class=tag]Faceclaim:[/div] Adrian Patterson
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct].
[/div] [div class=role]click me[/div] [div class=name]Alasdair [/div] [div class=nameo]Alasdair[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]"Guide me into the light"[/div]
[div class=tag]instagram handle:[/div] Alasc
[div class=tag]instagram bio:[/div] Original flower child
[div class=tag]twitter handle:[/div] Alasc
[div class=tag]twitter bio:[/div] Blessed be
[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle:[/div] Alasc

[div class=tag]What's in their bag?[/div] A switchblade, small vial of ex-boyfriends blood, leatherbound journal, plant samples, corn nuts, phone, watercolour paints, a bottle of water, crystals.
[div class=tag]Favorite food?[/div] Chocolate covered strawberries
[div class=tag]Favorite movie?[/div] The Cabin in the woods
[div class=tag]Favorite color?[/div] Blood Red
[div class=tag]Most played song on their playlist?[/div] x
[div class=tag]what vine best describes them?[/div] x
[div class=tag]bde%[/div] 86%
[div class=tag]no one:[/div] / Alasdair: Do you want a flower crown?
[div class=tag]therapist: and what do we say when we feel this way?[/div] 👏 Iced 👏 Coffee 👏
[div class=tag]on a scale of bitch to baby where are they?[/div] Baby bitch
[div class=tag]Bitches be like:[/div] Crystals speak to me. [what do they say] buy more crystals. He's bitches.

[div class=tag]Background:[/div]
The children of pastors were always expected to be shining examples for all. So perfect that other parents looked at their children and wondered where they had gone wrong. That was Alasdair, the golden child. Growing up he acted exactly how his father taught him to. Children were to be seen and not heard, children were to do their chores without complaint. Anything asked of him he did without question. It was perfectly harmless until it went wrong. He went from being the perfect child to a doormat. People took advantage of him and he never said no even when he wanted to so badly.

When his father passed away, it was strange. There was no longer someone controlling every element of his life. He overindulged in his newfound freedom, experiencing everything his father had outlawed. Each morning he would wake up entwined with a new stranger. Soon it was no longer shiny and new, it made him feel empty. So he went further down the rabbit hole, practising witchcraft in an attempt to enrage his father's spirit. While he fell in love with the religion the more he practised it, it wasn’t enough. With no one telling him what to do and when he felt lost. He needed someone to tell him what to do. Anyone. After some advice from his coven, he decided to study at a nearby university. Maybe that would be where he would find his purpose.

[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.imgur.com/au3RCjI.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #837E7C; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class]

[div class=heart]
[div class=chat]
[/DIV]
DANTEFFECT

[/div][div class=tab][div class=second]tidbits[/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=third]about[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentbasics"][div class=layout]
dante isaiah montgomery [div class=questions2]gender[/div] cismale ( he/him ) [div class=questions2]orientation[/div] bicurious [div class=questions2]age[/div] twenty-one [div class=questions2]grade[/div] junior [div class=questions2]major[/div] communications [div class=questions2]occupation[/div] small photography business on the side [div class=questions2]height[/div] 6' 2 [div class=questions2]fc[/div] keith powers

[div class=questions2]INSTAGRAM[/div] @DANTEFFECT ; pembrooke menace [div class=questions2]TWITTER[/div] dante ; @DANTEFFECT ; don't call me dan [div class=questions2]PEMBROOKE[/div] @d.montgomery [/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenttidbits" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
[div class=text2]lighter, iphone charger, dog tags, switchblade, unused straw, ibuprofen[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite movie?[/div][div class=text2]logan.[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite food?[/div][div class=text2]onion rings[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite color?[/div][div class=text2]dark blue.[/div] [div class=questions2]most played song on their playlist?[/div][div class=text2]astrothunder – travis scott .[/div]
[div class=questions2]what vine best describes them?[/div][div class=text2]X[/div] [div class=questions2]bde %?[/div][div class=text2]85% .[/div] [div class=questions2]would they hesitate bitch?[/div][div class=text2]not at all .[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite meme?[/div][div class=text2]the gHETTO .[/div] [div class=questions2]no one:[/div][div class=text2]dante: "we fucking?" [/div] [div class=questions2]therapist: "and what do we say when we feel that way?"[/div][div class=text2]"i hope you choke."[/div] [div class=questions2]on a scale of bitch to baby, where are they?[/div][div class=text2]big bitch, but secretly a baby[/div] [div class=questions2]what would change their no fears shirt to one fear?[/div][div class=text2]losing his sister[/div] [div class=questions2]what's their answer?[/div][div class=text2]"books fucking suck man."[/div] [div class=questions2]bitches be,[/div][div class=text2]emotionally unavailable in fear of losing people that get too close to him. he's bitches[/div][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
the eldest of the montgomery’s, dante was a momma’s boy through and through — he stayed by her side at all times, clinging to the material of her jeans, and when separated he’d begin to scream and cry, begging for her. the antics of his separation issues plagued most of his childhood, and was only rectified by intensive therapy, but the bond with his mother never wavered.

at the age of 10, he loses his best friend; his mother, and it hits him hard. with the vacant spot of his mother in his life, dante truly felt as if a piece of him went with her when she died.

he’d never be the same, and never was.

he dabbled in drugs at the age of sixteen, and found other ways to numb the unfathomable pain of his mother who was gone, but nothing ever worked — it only made the emptiness he felt more obvious and caused his father to grow more irritated with the boy, believing his actions were only childish cries for attention, but dante didn’t know any better. he didn’t know he shouldn’t play with girls emotions until they cried, nor did he understand why he only felt things when he was getting into schoolyard fights or looking through the lens of a camera.

but, his father seemed to move on just fine from his mother, and brought the hellion of the name natalia into their lives.

dante was never good at hiding how he felt; both a blessing and a curse, that damaged the relationship he had with his father. the only words spoken between the two were bitter and fueled with fire. they could never see eye to eye to anything, and after awhile they stopped speaking — mere strangers in the same house.
[/DIV][/DIV]
[/DIV][/DIV]
dreambot

[class=heart] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/instagram-23/512/198_Love_Instagram_Interface_Like-512.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 28px; [/class] [class name=heart state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=chat] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class name=chat state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bookmark] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 277px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bookmark state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=questions2] font-weight: bold; color: #1F1B1D; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; margin: auto; position: absolute; margin-top: 200px; margin-left: -70px; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 10%; [/class] [class=layout] position: relative; top: -15px; width: 320px; height: 220px; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; color: #000; text-align: justify; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentbasics fadeIn 800 tabsContentbasics [/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContentbasics hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContentbasics fadeOut 800 tabsContenttidbits fadeIn 800 tabsContenttidbits [/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentbasics fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentabout fadeIn 800 tabsContentabout [/script]

[div class=heart]
[div class=chat]
[/DIV]
FTMAKAYLA

makayla renee montgomery [div class=questions2]gender[/div] cisfemale ( she/her ) [div class=questions2]orientation[/div] allegedly heterosexual [div class=questions2]age[/div] nineteen [div class=questions2]grade[/div] sophomore [div class=questions2]major[/div] animal science [div class=questions2]occupation[/div] intern at vet clinic [div class=questions2]height[/div] 5' 4 [div class=questions2]fc[/div] haleysnd

[div class=questions2]INSTAGRAM[/div] @FTMAKAYLA ; i'm a cinnamon apple [div class=questions2]TWITTER[/div] animal enthusiast ; @MF0RMAKAYLA ; if you think i give half a fuck, i don't. i give all the fucks [div class=questions2]PEMBROOKE[/div] @FTMAKAYLA [/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenttidbits" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
[div class=text2]tangled up necklace, inhaler, baby wipes, planner, scrunches, crumpled up starbucks napkins, mini vaseline[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite movie?[/div][div class=text2]the bring it on triology.[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite food?[/div][div class=text2]cinnamon rolls from cinnabon[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite color?[/div][div class=text2]lavender.[/div] [div class=questions2]most played song on their playlist?[/div][div class=text2]sugar – brockhampton .[/div]
[div class=questions2]what vine best describes them?[/div][div class=text2]X[/div] [div class=questions2]bde %?[/div][div class=text2]67% .[/div] [div class=questions2]would they hesitate bitch?[/div][div class=text2]most definitely .[/div] [div class=questions2]favorite meme?[/div][div class=text2]the twitter edits where the room is silent[/div] [div class=questions2]no one:[/div][div class=text2]makayla: "did you see that dog? what a good boy." [/div] [div class=questions2]therapist: "and what do we say when we feel that way?"[/div][div class=text2]"/peace signs"[/div] [div class=questions2]on a scale of bitch to baby, where are they?[/div][div class=text2]biggest baby[/div] [div class=questions2]what's their answer?[/div][div class=text2]"questionable."[/div] [div class=questions2]bitches be,[/div][div class=text2] looking for validation from guys who don’t care about you. she's bitches[/div][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout" style="display: none;"][div class=layout]
being the youngest out of the montgomery’s, makayla was put on a tight leash to ensure she stayed in line for the sake of the family — often kept busy with piano lessons, ballet, and school studies, her life was rather mundane, and lacked the excitement she craved, but she never strayed from what was expected from her.

sent to an all girl’s school away from home, makayla grew up without the presence of her brother and father, making her feel estranged from the family — she knew she hadn’t done anything wrong, but why did it feel like it? why was she here, instead of home?

those questions were never answered during the entirety of her enrollment there, and after departing from the school, she followed her brother to pembrooke. however, she’s unsure on how to deal with the amount of freedom awaiting her, therefore she busies herself by seeking validation from the male’s gaze in the back of some guy’s truck with his hands down her pants or volunteering at a pet clinic of some kind — safe to say she’s off to a great start.
[/DIV][/DIV]
[/DIV][/DIV]
dreambot

[class=heart] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/instagram-23/512/198_Love_Instagram_Interface_Like-512.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 28px; [/class] [class name=heart state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=chat] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class name=chat state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bookmark] height: 18px; width: 18px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-left: 277px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bookmark state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=questions2] font-weight: bold; color: #B17354; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; margin: auto; position: absolute; margin-top: 200px; margin-left: -70px; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 10%; [/class] [class=layout] position: relative; top: -15px; width: 320px; height: 220px; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; color: #000; text-align: justify; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentbasics fadeIn 800 tabsContentbasics [/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContentbasics hide tabsContentabout fadeOut 500 tabsContentbasics fadeOut 800 tabsContenttidbits fadeIn 800 tabsContenttidbits [/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContenttidbits hide tabsContentbasics fadeOut 500 tabsContenttidbits fadeOut 800 tabsContentabout fadeIn 800 tabsContentabout [/script]

[class=main] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/def8729b4eaed6fe2ae6dd6b5e52f2ad/tumblr_inline_nrkbg8htJ11ry72eo_75sq.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=tab] color: white [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents01 fadeIn 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents02 fadeIn 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [class=tag] border-bottom: 1px solid #b279cc; color: #b279cc; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 1px; display: inline-block [/class] [div class=main]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
badrbitch

followers
following
[div class="tab tab1"]
+ FOLLOW
georgia
i'm georgia, have you seen august?

[/div][div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
+ FOLLOW
✉︎
georgia
@badrbitch
buy my content ; august if you're reading this behave
95 following 5m followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA
[div class=tag]name ;
georgia soleil badr
[div class=tag]gender ;
female
[div class=tag]orientation ;
bi
[div class=tag]age ;[/div] 19
[div class=tag]grade ;[/div] sophomore
[div class=tag]major ;[/div] sociology
[div class=tag]occupation ;[/div] cam girl
[div class=tag]height ;[/div] 5'2
[div class=tag]fc ;[/div] sahar luna

[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle ;[/div] badrbitch

[div class=tag]bag?[/div] notebook, assorted pens, makeup, six chargers, n some gum
[div class=tag]food?[/div] harira
[div class=tag]movie?[/div] thoroughbreds
[div class=tag]color?[/div] august's eyes
[div class=tag]song?[/div] goddess - jaira burns

[div class=tag]vine?[/div] x
[div class=tag]bde%?[/div] 98%
[div class=tag] hesitate?[/div] no.
[div class=tag]edgy?[/div] somewhere between a shitpost and an eboy
[div class=tag]favorite meme?[/div] distracted boyfriend
[div class=tag]no one: / georgia:[/div] can i cancel my subscription to existence?
[div class=tag]therapist: / georgia:[/div] august buy me sushi
[div class=tag]bitch to baby?[/div] bitch
[div class=tag]one fear?[/div] being numb again
[div class=tag]answer?[/div] nope (sorry baby)
[div class=tag]bitches be like...[/div] is isolating myself from everyone and refusing to feel selfcare? georgia's bitches.

[div class=tag]bio ;[/div] TW: ABUSE & DRUG ABUSE!!!! georgia grew up rich n fell in love w august in middle school after being friends w him since elementary school. only child. was abused by one of her exes n went through a phase of total numbness until she had an overdose n went to rehab. idk most of it is sad except for her friend group n august. rip!
[/div][/div][/div]
milk inc.
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=main] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/def8729b4eaed6fe2ae6dd6b5e52f2ad/tumblr_inline_nrkbg8htJ11ry72eo_75sq.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=tab] color: white [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents01 fadeIn 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents02 fadeIn 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [class=tag] border-bottom: 1px solid #d13239; color: #d13239; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 1px; display: inline-block [/class] [div class=main]
aroundtownes

followers
following
[div class="tab tab1"]
+ FOLLOW
townes
ask me about my knives

[div class="tab tab2"]
+ FOLLOW
✉︎
townes' knife fan page
@aroundtownes
yes we have an onlyfans
666 following 66.6k followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA
[div class=tag]name ;
townes alessia cirillo
[div class=tag]gender ;
female
bi
[div class=tag]age ;[/div] 20
[div class=tag]grade ;[/div] sophomore
[div class=tag]major ;[/div] music
[div class=tag]occupation ;[/div] professional gremlin
[div class=tag]height ;[/div] 5'6
[div class=tag]fc ;[/div] maggie lindemann

[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle ;[/div] aroundtownes

[div class=tag]bag?[/div] 5 knives, 3 red lipsticks, 2 black lipsticks, 12 pens, multiple shoplifted items, 6 pairs of scissors, 3 pairs of backup fishnets, 2 eyeliners, mascara, and pepper spray
[div class=tag]food?[/div] her dad's lasagna
[div class=tag]movie?[/div] hereditary
[div class=tag]color?[/div] red
[div class=tag]song?[/div] you're so creepy - ghost town

[div class=tag]bde%?[/div] 104%
[div class=tag] hesitate?[/div] no.
[div class=tag]edgy?[/div] a freshly sharpened knife
[div class=tag]favorite meme?[/div] cat can have little a salami
[div class=tag]no one: / townes:[/div] wanna see my knives?
[div class=tag]therapist: / townes:[/div] i simply pull out something sharp
[div class=tag]bitch to baby?[/div] gremlin
[div class=tag]one fear?[/div] being helpless
[div class=tag]answer?[/div] [redacted]
[div class=tag]bitches be like...[/div] stabbing people is okay sometimes. townes' bitches.

[div class=tag]bio ;[/div] it's really sad but no one knows it outside of bowie, nixon, and georgia. she'd like it to stay as such.
[/div][/div][/div]
milk inc.
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/6RWNYMA.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]danisato[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: daniella "dani" sato
height: 5'5"
s.o.: lesbian
grade: junior
major: animal biology
fc: minatozaki sana
ig handle: danisato
ig bio: your local flower child!
twt handle: lesbianhugbot
twt bio: free trial available, purchase not necessary!
pembroke chat handle: dani_sa

what's in their bag? hair ties, bobby pins, hand mirror, comb, sanitizer, gummy bears, mints, whistle, stun gun, flashlight
favorite food? matcha soft served ice cream
favorite movie? spirited away
favorite color? pastel yellow
most played song on playlist? sabrina claudio - frozen

background: having been raised as the only daughter to a close-knitted middle class family, dani has always received the affection of her parents and lived a rather happy life. cheerful and kind-hearted, she never really found it difficult to quickly adapt and get along well with others in new environments, and while this doesn't mean she hasn't encountered people who brush off her light-hearted and spirited nature as annoying and fake, the overwhelming majority of people find her very easygoing and likable. coupled with her participation in organizations like student government and pre-veterinarian student societies, dani really does enjoy an active social life, always the lovable best friend, always the reliable upperclassman older sister.

coded by wonhae [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443911968760528899/670523768619401216/Screenshot_2020-01-25_at_8.01.47_PM.png'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]ellieycelen[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: elyse y celen
s.o: pansexual
grade: freshman
major: political science
height: 6'0'
fc: aj clementine
twitter: dingus.punk
t. bio: ; ) pjunk
insta: dingus.punk
i. bio: elyse y celen, baby~
messenger: ellieycelen

what's in their bag?: camera, pouch of dice, ratty phone with cracked screen and stickers all over the back, estrogen pills, a few blunts, a packet of cigarettes, a lighter, her wallet, assorted text books, and tons of pens and pencils, none of them black or dark blue.
favourite colour?: salmon pink
favourite movie?: the land before time
favourite food?: chocolate pudding
theme song?: dissolve by absofacto

bde%: 10%
vine: n/a
scale of bitch to baby: soft pastel babey
no-one: / laurie: "hey we're playing D&D later, wanna join in?~"

background: born as a boy, she always felt uncomfortable, but never really new why until 15, when she started seeing a gender psychologist and was diagnosed and started hormones. her parents were surprisingly supportive of this, but she lost most of her friends when she began to actively transition. she was bitten at 17 on her arm and immediately amputated and taken to hospital. ever since then her left arm has been prosthetic. one of her favourite hobbies is DMing dungeons and dragons, and she had a regular group before moving to go to college. she hopes to make new friends to play it with, and makes money by camming for people who are into transgirls and/or prosthetic limbs

THE ARTIST
  • FULL NAME ⦁ Ruth Bastian

NICKNAME ⦁ Rue

GENDER ⦁ Cisfemale

PRONOUNS ⦁ Feminine

ORIENTATION ⦁ Panromantic greysexual

AGE ⦁ Eighteen

GRADE ⦁ Freshman

MAJOR ⦁ Art History

OCCUPATION ⦁ Street artist

HEIGHT ⦁ Five foot two

ETHNICITY ⦁ Indonesian and Burmese

FACE CLAIM ⦁ @artdr3am

IG HANDLE ⦁ @rueination

IG BIO ⦁ i'm not as edgy as i seem; your fave street artist

TWITTER HANDLE ⦁ @rueination

TWITTER BIO ⦁ i'm more active on insta haha

DISPLAY NAME ⦁ rooth *˚* ✿

CHAT HANDLE ⦁ kangarue

in the city of palms
requisite
dossier
biography
coded by: @ataraxia

Last edited:
THE ARTIST
  • FULL NAME ⦁ Stellan Isaac Nicholas

NICKNAME ⦁ Stella or Sin

GENDER ⦁ Cismale

PRONOUNS ⦁ Masculine

ORIENTATION ⦁ Heterosexual Heteroromantic

AGE ⦁ Twenty

GRADE ⦁ Sophomore

MAJOR ⦁ Law

OCCUPATION ⦁ Intern at a law firm

HEIGHT ⦁ Six foot two

ETHNICITY ⦁ British and Italian

FACE CLAIM ⦁ Kit Butler

IG HANDLE ⦁ @stellannicholas

IG BIO ⦁ for inquiries, email me at stellannicholas@gmail.com

TWITTER HANDLE ⦁ @stellarsin

TWITTER BIO ⦁stevie nicks was my mom in another life

DISPLAY NAME ⦁ ur fav sinner

CHAT HANDLE ⦁ stellarsin

idfk
requisite
dossier
biography

Last edited:
THE CHEERLEADER
  • FULL NAME ⦁ Avalon Holmann

NICKNAME ⦁ Ava

GENDER ⦁ Cisfemale

PRONOUNS ⦁ Feminine

ORIENTATION ⦁ Demisexual Demiromantic

AGE ⦁ Twenty-one

GRADE ⦁ Junior

MAJOR ⦁ Marketing

OCCUPATION ⦁ Part-time cheerleading coach

HEIGHT ⦁ Five foot six

ETHNICITY ⦁ German

FACE CLAIM ⦁ Sina Deinert

IG HANDLE ⦁ @avaholmann

IG BIO ⦁ Former Navarro Cheerleader, Current Pembroke Student

TWITTER HANDLE ⦁ @avaholmann

TWITTER BIO ⦁ Yes! I'm named after Avalon High, the underrated classic!

DISPLAY NAME ⦁ avalon!

CHAT HANDLE ⦁ itsavalon

loving you's the antidote
requisite
dossier
biography

Last edited:
[class=main] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/def8729b4eaed6fe2ae6dd6b5e52f2ad/tumblr_inline_nrkbg8htJ11ry72eo_75sq.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=tab] color: white [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents01 fadeIn 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents02 fadeIn 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [class=tag] border-bottom: 1px solid #e39113; color: #e39113; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 1px; display: inline-block [/class] [div class=main]
calipew

followers
following
[div class="tab tab1"]
+ FOLLOW
california
the government is lying to you

[div class="tab tab2"]
+ FOLLOW
✉︎
president california
@calipew
tune into my radio broadcast for a revolution
3645 following 10m followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA
[div class=tag]name ;
california pisemapew
[div class=tag]gender ;
female
pan
[div class=tag]age ;[/div] 21
[div class=tag]grade ;[/div] junior
[div class=tag]major ;[/div] political science
[div class=tag]occupation ;[/div] dj/class president/podcast host
[div class=tag]height ;[/div] 5'9
[div class=tag]fc ;[/div] khadijha red thunder

[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle ;[/div] calipew

[div class=tag]bag?[/div] a lot of political flyers, pepper spray, a knife, kitty keychain, brass knuckles, markers, multiple tangled headphones, and a can of spray paint
[div class=tag]food?[/div] anything spicy
[div class=tag]movie?[/div] the first purge
[div class=tag]color?[/div] orange
[div class=tag]song?[/div] that bitch - bea miller

[div class=tag]vine?[/div] x & x
[div class=tag]bde%?[/div] the charts cannot contain her bde
[div class=tag] hesitate?[/div] nope!
[div class=tag]edgy?[/div] not really edgy, but a bit of an anarchist so-
[div class=tag]favorite meme?[/div] socialism memes
[div class=tag]no one: / cali:[/div] have you heard about *political event*
[div class=tag]therapist: / cali:[/div] want to guillotine the rich with me?
[div class=tag]bitch to baby?[/div] 25% bitch 50% baby 25% ????
[div class=tag]one fear?[/div] the government
[div class=tag]answer?[/div] revolution
[div class=tag]bitches be like...[/div] it's okay to cancel plans. it's okay to start a revolution. it's okay to disembowel rich people and redistribute their wealth. do what you need to cope. cali's bitches.

[div class=tag]bio ;[/div] not much to tell. grew up and watched racism, colonization, and capitalism destroy her friends' and family's lives. became radical by 12 with the plan of taking over the country and giving the land back to the people it belonged to.
[/div][/div][/div]
milk inc.
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/rg81c94.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]winnson[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: winson han
height: 5'9"
s.o.: bisexual
major: engineering
fc: kim yonghee
pembroke chat handle: winnson
ig handle: winnson
ig bio: locks are just shiny invitations.
twt handle: winnson
twt bio: if you're gonna get in trouble for punching someone, might as well punch them hard.

what's in their bag? cell phone, charger, pencil bag, graph notebook, laboratory key card, pair of minor prescription glasses, swiss army pocket knife, peppermints
favorite food? ramen
favorite movie? inception
favorite color? gray
most played song on playlist? khalid - location

**tw: bullying, parental addiction, child neglect**
background: winson has always been exceptionally intelligent, yet it wasn't until the latter half of high school that he was deemed anything more than a nerd or freak. the majority of his upbringing was spent with his father, and while their family's salary was supposed to be considered manageable, his father's gambling obsession traded what was supposed to be an investment for winson's bright future into a shabby house, a dangerous neighborhood, and a poorly-funded and underperforming school district. beginning middle school, his father would leave friday afternoons only to return no later than sunday evening, reeking of alcohol, sweat, and smoke no doubt from days wasted in a casino a two-hours drive away. winson doesn't blame his mom for leaving - his only complaint is that he wished she took him with her.

for most of his life, winson was considered too quiet, too enigmatic, too intelligent for anybody to even want to figure out, so everyone found it easier to ostracize him instead. it wasn't until ninth grade following a fight when almost a decade of bottled frustration and anger was unraveled that he was transferred into another school, and it was only then when people finally began to value his ingenuity and aid in his intellectual growth. despite this, his distaste and borderline disgust for anyone resembling his father or his former classmates will never truly disappear. part of him wishes he could fully forgive and forget all the shit he's been through growing up, yet the darker crevice of his mind can't help but think that he's too good for them, that they deserve none of his attention, none of his mercy.

[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e6/41/cc/e641cc8480d619d4a58dd89d580128f3.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]doran.kelly[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: doran kelly
height: 5'10
s.o.: unknown
major: journalism
fc: krist novoselic
ig handle: doran.kelly
ig bio: im a slut for news
twt handle: doran.kelly
twt bio: im watching you sleep rn
pembroke chat handle: doran.kelly

what's in their bag? phone, pen and paper, portable charger, water bottle, bottle of iced tea, wallet, hair gel
favorite food? hardtack -- food for survivors
favorite movie? trainspotting
favorite color? blue
most played song on playlist? song of the summer - remo drive

God bless Doran, he's always put his nose where it didn't belong.
At the diminutive age of eight, Doran was already interested in journalism. He seemed to write about everything that happened. His diaries could probably be used as a primary source regarding the tiny Irish town he once lived in. He caught his mother cheating on his father, and that was that for their marriage. His mother earned custody and moved to America, but resented Doran for the rest of his life. His father resented him, too. But there was no rest for Doran, who documented years worth of life in Maine and got accepted into Pembroke based on his superb grades. Anything else about his life he's kept private.

[class=bkg] position: relative; margin: auto; width: 371px; height: 360px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0); overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=img] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 319px; height: 319px; left: 52px; top: 41px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5e/1a/1a/5e1a1ad2cbcd2560b6d24ded4b6795e6.jpg'); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=bakg] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 319px; height: 319px; left: 52px; top: 41px; background: #EAEAEA; [/class] [class=bottombar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 319px; height: 30px; left: 52px; top: 330px; background: #BB4545; [/class] [class=topbar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 30px; left: 52px; top: 41px; background: #BB4545; [/class] [class=circone] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 45px; height: 45px; left: 18px; top: 34px; background: #BB4545; border-radius: 50px; [/class] [class=circtwo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 45px; height: 45px; left: 18px; top: 34px; background: #BB4545; border-radius: 50px; [/class] [class=toptxt] position: absolute; left: 58px; top: 46px; overflow: visible; width: 129px; height: 19px; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(255,255,255,1); [/class] [class=bottomtxt] position: absolute; left: 58px; top: 336px; overflow: visible; width: 308px; height: 19px; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(255,255,255,1); [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 23px; top: 46px; overflow: visible; width: 33px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; color: rgba(255,255,255,1); [/class] [class=Xb] position: absolute; left: 23px; top: 46px; overflow: visible; width: 33px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; color: rgba(255,255,255,1); [/class] [class=txtbar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 319px; height: 18px; left: 52px; top: 252px; background-color: rgba(49,49,49,0.39); [/class] [class=txt] position: absolute; left: 52px; top: 254px; overflow: visible; width: 320px; height: 13px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 9px; color: rgba(255,255,255,1); [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 291px; height: 152px; left: 63px; top: 168px; font-size: 9px; color: #707070; [/class] [class=txtprop] size: 9px; color: black; [/class] [class=imga] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 90px; height: 68px; left: 167px; top: 87px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/f5/a7/51f5a79b2b3d1285612391f97278a28c.jpg'); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=imgb] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 90px; height: 68px; left: 67px; top: 87px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/ee/4a/c5ee4a3e50d891b3e87028f08d7fe120.jpg'); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=imgc] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 90px; height: 68px; left: 267px; top: 87px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/ee/4a/c5ee4a3e50d891b3e87028f08d7fe120.jpg'); background-size: 100%; [/class] [script class=X on=click] hide tabsContent2 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent2[/script] [script class=Xb on=click] hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent1 fadeOut 600 tabsContent2 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1[/script] [div class=bkg] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"] [div class=img] [/div] [div class=bottombar] [/div] [div class=circone] [/div] [div class=topbar] [/div] [div class=toptxt] posted 19h ago [/div] [div class=bottomtxt] from @marilynmunroe [/div] [div class=X] [/div] [div class=txtbar] [/div] [div class=txt] ring ring, guess who's calling [/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"] [div class=bakg] [/div] [div class=bottombar] [/div] [div class=circtwo] [/div] [div class=topbar] [/div] [div class=Xb] [/div] [div class=content]
name; marilyn "mills" munroe
age; 19
grade; sophomore
major; computer sciences
occupation; pizza parlor cashier
orientation; actually straight wow
fc; @heavensbrat on instagram
height; 5'5

bio; mills was born into a small little corn field town in oregon. there was nothing there for her except old friends and flowery dresses, so, when she was in high school, she packed and moved to virginia. it was there she first found love, friends and drama. it was maybe a bit shocking for mills, jumping headfirst into such bold city life. not that puddletown was much of any city, though. nevertheless, it was enough to drive her to her old ways; mills is now known for her vintage outfits and... well, her capricious temper.

insta; millingwheat
insta bio; come to oregon and die of dysentery with me babe
twitter; oregonvintage
twitter bio; sing some shanties with me baby
twitter name; wheat cereal
pembroke; oldagesbabey
bag; breakfast bars, russian english dictionary, martini recipe, old stuffed dog keychain, cooking knife, burt's bees tinted lip balm
color; wheat!
movie; la bamba
song; cha - laundry day
bde; 1%
bitch baby; angry baby
[/div] [div class=imga][/div][div class=imgb][/div][div class=imgc][/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669635254545547304/671463033024938059/0730ad485d244d0c7198965af52fbc2f.png'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]starlight[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: Jocelyn Olivié Yaeger
s.o: bisexual
major: Mass Communication & Music Production
height: 5'4"
job: Radio Host
fc: @harmonicurls
twitter: starlight
t. bio: I'm Galaxies ahead of you scrubs
insta: stardustCrusader
i. bio: Bringing you hit after hit~
pembroke chat handle: JoJo

what's in their bag?: phone, headphones, YoYo, Mini-Mixer, Lyric journal, Pens, IDs, laptop, Makeup kit, Machete
favourite colour?: Purple
favourite movie?: Zathura
favourite food?: Galaxy Brownies
theme song?: Paradise - Ryan Caravero

bte%: 100%
therapist: and what do we say when we feel this way? / your character: "Let's get cupcakes and hug it out!"
would they hesitate, bitch?: The answer... may surprise you: No.
no-one: / Cassius: breathes in - "WHATS UP STARLETTES WELCOME BACK TO GALAXY RADIO WHERE WE BRING THE OFFWORLD GEMS AND BLACKHOLE HITS TO YOUR TERRESTRIAL EARS!"

background: Being the first born and much older than her other siblings, a whopping 8 years between her and the second youngest, Jocelyn was always holding a lot of responsibility on her shoulders from the day that she could really understand what that word meant. For every one of her younger siblings, she would babysit, feed, and clothe all of them; never doing much for herself. This caused the girl to neglect her own feelings in favor of the happiness of others, hiding that with her constant upbeat attitude and attending to the matters of other people. From this, she had learned how to decipher someone's emotions by reading their face and body language, quickly gaining a motherly personality in the process. Because of the size of their family, money was always hard to come by for the Yaegers, and she had to hold up two jobs to help keep her family in their cramped apartment and still have enough money to indulge herself every once in a blue moon. On her 16th birthday, her parents had gotten the girl a Mixer, and her once hidden obsession with music had no longer become a secret to her family. It started in her room, it spread to her neighborhood, and then the city... no telling where her music will take her next.

coded by: wonhae [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=main] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/def8729b4eaed6fe2ae6dd6b5e52f2ad/tumblr_inline_nrkbg8htJ11ry72eo_75sq.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=tab] color: white [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents01 fadeIn 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents02 fadeIn 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [class=tag] border-bottom: 1px solid #d13239; color: #d13239; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 1px; display: inline-block [/class] [div class=main]
gravesrobber

followers
following
[div class="tab tab1"]
+ FOLLOW
townes
pretty thief

[div class="tab tab2"]
+ FOLLOW
✉︎
adriel
@gravesrobber
i have no earthly ties
45 following 11.6m followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA
[div class=tag]name ;
adriel graves
[div class=tag]gender ;
male
het
[div class=tag]age ;[/div] 22
[div class=tag]grade ;[/div] senior
[div class=tag]major ;[/div] mortuary science
[div class=tag]occupation ;[/div] singer actually
[div class=tag]height ;[/div] 6'4
[div class=tag]fc ;[/div] andy black

[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle ;[/div] adriel

[div class=tag]bag?[/div] you don't wanna know
[div class=tag]food?[/div] his mom's cherry pie
[div class=tag]movie?[/div] american satan (hehe)
[div class=tag]color?[/div] red
[div class=tag]song?[/div] into it - chase atlantic

[div class=tag]vine?[/div] x (poor winter)
[div class=tag]bde%?[/div] chart broke
[div class=tag] hesitate?[/div] depends on how much energy you're worth
[div class=tag]edgy?[/div] a broken piece of glass
[div class=tag]favorite meme?[/div] tom nook being evil tbh
[div class=tag]no one: / adriel:[/div] i would throw you to the zombies without a care.
[div class=tag]therapist: / adriel:[/div] nothing.
[div class=tag]bitch to baby?[/div] chaos creature
[div class=tag]one fear?[/div] attachments
[div class=tag]answer?[/div] no
[div class=tag]bitches be like...[/div] who needs emotional vulnerability when you have morgues to break into? adriel's bitches.

[div class=tag]bio ;[/div] the graves fam is actually really chill. he's the second kid n has been arrested 4 times n starred in an indie horror movie.
[/div][/div][/div]
milk inc.
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=main] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/def8729b4eaed6fe2ae6dd6b5e52f2ad/tumblr_inline_nrkbg8htJ11ry72eo_75sq.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=tab] color: white [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabContents01 fadeIn 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabContents02 fadeIn 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [class=tag] border-bottom: 1px solid #0f52ba; color: #0f52ba; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 1px; display: inline-block [/class] [div class=main]
jagger

followers
following
[div class="tab tab1"]
+ FOLLOW
jagger
dear marina would you count me in?

[div class="tab tab2"]
+ FOLLOW
✉︎
jagger
@jagger
never & always
434 following 1m followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA
[div class=tag]name ;
jagger timothy owen
[div class=tag]gender ;
male
het
[div class=tag]age ;[/div] 21
[div class=tag]grade ;[/div] junior
[div class=tag]major ;[/div] music
[div class=tag]occupation ;[/div] singer
[div class=tag]height ;[/div] 6'
[div class=tag]fc ;[/div] goody grace

[div class=tag]pembroke chat handle ;[/div] jagger

[div class=tag]bag?[/div] his mom's medicine, cat treats, dog treats, nail polish, a jacket for marina
[div class=tag]food?[/div] pizza
[div class=tag]movie?[/div] zombieland, ironically
[div class=tag]color?[/div] blue
[div class=tag]song?[/div] crossfire - stephen

[div class=tag]bde%?[/div] 98%
[div class=tag] hesitate?[/div] how high is he?
[div class=tag]edgy?[/div] idk tbh
[div class=tag]favorite meme?[/div] "is that a pigeon?"
[div class=tag]no one: / jagger:[/div] dude have you heard this song?
[div class=tag]therapist: / jagger:[/div] time to get high
[div class=tag]bitch to baby?[/div] baby but you wouldn't know it
[div class=tag]one fear?[/div] loss
[div class=tag]answer?[/div] the look on marina's face when she finishes an outfit
[div class=tag]bitches be like...[/div] i can hide my emotional issues behind a lot of weed and alcohol. jagger's bitches.

[div class=tag]bio ;[/div] his mom's been sick his whole life n he's always taken care of her, no matter what he had to give up to do so. he dated georgia for a minute but they rightfully decided they were healthier friends. very baby under his "fuckboy who doesn't care about you" persona.
[/div][/div][/div]
milk inc.
[/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back