• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern mixtapes & mistakes: common room

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
that’s so funny if you think about it. like imagine just hanging out at a university you don’t go to and then the next thing you know, bam you’re stuck here forever now surprise !!!

that’s so funny if you think about it. like imagine just hanging out at a university you don’t go to and then the next thing you know, bam you’re stuck here forever now surprise !!!
bowie: townes i'm moving w you to college so you don't get lonely
*zombie apocalypse*
townes: thank god you came w me huh

"howdy fellers i guess im stuck here now!! i have a boyfriend dont talk to me"

im sorry i needed a soft fc and he was all i could find,,,,,,

also please please attack laurie w ur demon kids guys the poor boy needs to lighten up and also probably come out

both of those can be arranged

oh yes pls ; )

also shading myself bc ledger is not the character i wanted to make at ALL and i only just realised
i wanted to straight up rip off cook from skins but the only fc i liked was,,, cook from skins
so i had to make him more normal
and now i’m mad > : (

oh yes pls ; )

also shading myself bc ledger is not the character i wanted to make at ALL and i only just realised
i wanted to straight up rip off cook from skins but the only fc i liked was,,, cook from skins
so i had to make him more normal
and now i’m mad > : (
ur so baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back