• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ mishin's partner search [open]

mishin

*・°☆.。bling-bling
  • CKR7bNu.gif
    helloo ! welcome to my lil partner search thread, my name's mishin ♡ i'm not new to rping or this site, i decided to create a new account as a fresh start after being gone for a whiile T^T i'm a highschool student, currently on my winter break, so i'm looking for lots of rps to do ! before i begin talking about the rules, cravings, and so on, please remember to PM me rather than commenting down below. it's just a preference, so we won't fill up the thread ! however, if you're a new user and can't pm quite yet which is my issue at the moment lmaoo, then you can go ahead and post here ofc

Rules

i love love love detail, and tend to write between 2-5 paragraphs per post. however, i'm totally fine with doing a more casual rp, so don't be too overwhelmed, whatever suits you best ^^
    ➳ i'm currently interested in mxf and mxm pairings, for mxf i have a higher preference to play as the female character, or doubling is also good with me !
    ➳ at the moment, i'd prefer to use anime/drawn faceclaims for my characters
    ➳ i only rp oc x oc or canon x oc
    ➳ don't hesitate in letting me know if you'll be gone for a while or would like to drop the rp at any moment
    ➳ expect a lot of friendly chatting from me in ooc, i talk way too much :' D
    ➳ if you've got any more questions, let me know !

I would love to role-play with you although I am apparently having issue messaging you.

• CKR7bNu.gif

helloo ! welcome to my lil partner search thread, my name's mishin ♡ i'm not new to rping or this site, i decided to create a new account as a fresh start after being gone for a whiile T^T i'm a highschool student, currently on my winter break, so i'm looking for lots of rps to do ! before i begin talking about the rules, cravings, and so on, please remember to PM me rather than commenting down below. it's just a preference, so we won't fill up the thread ! however, if you're a new user and can't pm quite yet which is my issue at the moment lmaoo, then you can go ahead and post here ofc

Rules

i love love love detail, and tend to write between 2-5 paragraphs per post. however, i'm totally fine with doing a more casual rp, so don't be too overwhelmed, whatever suits you best ^^
    ➳ i'm currently interested in mxf and mxm pairings, for mxf i have a higher preference to play as the female character, or doubling is also good with me !
    ➳ at the moment, i'd prefer to use anime/drawn faceclaims for my characters
    ➳ i only rp oc x oc or canon x oc
    ➳ don't hesitate in letting me know if you'll be gone for a while or would like to drop the rp at any moment
    ➳ expect a lot of friendly chatting from me in ooc, i talk way too much :' D
    ➳ if you've got any more questions, let me know !

I would love to try a canon x oc diabolik lovers rp if you're intetested! I would've pm'd you, but for some reason it wouldn't let me do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back