• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mischief Managed. {1x1} {Closed}

Blushing

Rises with the moon.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I’ve recently returned from a small hiatus and I’m looking to roleplay! Before we get into things, here’s a bit about me.

🌙 I’m 22, work part time and attend university. My availability generally isn’t the best. If you’re looking for a partner who posts multiple times in the day, I’m not them. I try my best to reply once every few days or so, but things happen.

🌙 I’m pretty ditch friendly. If you decide to drop the roleplay for whatever reason, then it’s whatever. Whether something it’s something in real life or that you just grew tired of it, I honestly won’t mind. You don’t owe me an explanation and I won't nag you for replies.

🌙 While I’m pretty new to this site, I’m not new to roleplaying. I have a few years under my belt and can usually dish out four or five paragraphs per character played. I don’t have any absurd length requirements. As long as it furthers the plot, I honestly won't care. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, after all. Though, I can provide samples upon request.

🌙 Unless it’s stated specifically otherwise during planning, doubling will be necessary. This is non-negotiable.

🌙 I can do romance. I’m certainly not opposed to it and am open to pretty much anything. M/M? Yeah, sure. F/F? Why not? F/M? Absolutely. Love triangles? Ambitious – I like it. Romance is certainly not required if it’s not quite your cup of tea.

🌙 Limits. They aren’t fun to talk about, but necessary. I don’t do anything associated with hard drug use, excessive gore, emphasized physical / mental abuse, and would prefer all love scenes to fade to black. I want my partner to feel as comfortable as possible. If you have any particular limits you’d like to share with me, please do so before we start the roleplay. No matter what they are, I will respect them.

🌙 I am an absolute sucker for OOC chatter. I love talking to my partners between posts and just generally getting to know them / their characters. Though, it’s certainly not a requirement if you’d just rather keep things RP oriented.

🌙 AUs? OCs? Yes please! I love working with well fleshed out characters and complex, intriguing alternative plots. If you have something you’ve been dying to try – or a particular OC you’ve been aching to use, I’m your partner! Let’s fangirl over them together.

🌙 Rules aren’t fun. I know. But if you’ve made it this far, thanks! I appreciate you reading my wall of absolute nonsense. If you do decide to get in contact with me I’d rather you send me a PM rather than post here. I’m not going to add a “message requirement” asking you to make the title your favorite book or to quote something completely irrelevant, but feel free to do so!

So, to keep things short I’ll be listing my current cravings below. With, well, everything else below that. If it’s not listed here I’d likely still be open to doing something I’m familiar with. As long as a good plot is present, of course. If I’m currently burnt out on something, I’ll list it below too.

🌙 Current Cravings

• World of Warcraft. With this particular plot, I’m only really hoping to use my Kul’Tiran druid / demon hunter characters. I’d be open to any expansion for the plot, and can comfortably play almost any character against your own.
  • Castlevania. You down to play Godbrand/Dracula? Cool. I’m willing to play the entire cast in exchange for one or the other.
  • Game of Thrones. Looking for someone to play Sandor / Petyr to my own character. Can play a decent amount of the cast in return.

🌙 Fandoms
  • World of Warcraft
  • Castlevania
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Hobbit / LoTR
  • Harry Potter {Really feeling that Fantastic Beasts vibe}
  • Overwatch
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Steven Universe {I know, I’m trash.}
  • Jurassic Park / World
  • Asssassin’s Creed
  • American Horror Story
  • Pokémon
  • Bioshock

🌙 Original Plots

• Witch x Notorious Witch Hunter {Honestly, this could work with just about any mythical creature you could think of. Not going to list them all out of laziness.}
  • Royalty x Advisor / Guard
  • Assassin x Target

Last edited:
Jurassic park/world seems like a fun plot. I'd love to try it out with you!
If we want to twist the boundaries of science just a bit, picture this scene...

welcome, to Dragon park. :closed eyes open smile:

My idea? When the isla nubla volcano blew, everyone thought all the dinosaurs left on the island were dead, but we was wrong. A few eggs where left behind, covered in ash, and buried underneath the lava. Three years on, and the volcano is dormant, the grass has grown over the damaged areas, and the island is basically brand new. Most of the roge dinosaurs running around in the cities have been caught, and or killed. Dinosaurs are old, everyone had seen one by now, nobody was amazed by them any more, so with all the cross genetics skills and experience those scientists had, they decide to do the next big thing. Dragons. Cross breeding everything from raptors and falcons to dimorphodons and Archaeopteryx, the possibilities were endless, and many breeds of Dragon were created. The only thing was, these dragons couldn't breathe fire, it was dangerous, and impossible to do. The park reopened, and it was a huge success. Dragons are the next big gold rush, and everyone wants to get involved. Everything was going well, the media was good, guests were pouring in, and the dragons were behaving. Everything was going well, but the *dinosaur/Dragon protection agency wanted to make sure or that.
Remember those eggs? The ones that got covered in fiery burning lava? Well...

The agency can be cannon characters, or oc's. It's up to you. Hope you like this smol idea. byeeeeee.... ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back