Description *I do mine in rp, but if you wish to do it here that's fine too*:

Weapon (If any):

Magic:

Dislikes:

Any other Info you wish to include:

Name: Aya Miyahira

Species: Demon; Mutt

Height: 4'6"

Description: Long, chocolate brown hair that reaches just around the back of her knees, pale skin and inhuman golden eyes though one is missing and therefore the mutilation is concealed beneath a white eyepatch decorated with a black "X". Her canine-like ears are ash grey, decorated with a white circle and a black hourglass-looking "X" at the tip, her long, bushy tail is of the same style though the circle is located at the tip and the hourglass around the middle, Her left horn is a plain ebony where as her right horn is striped both black and white, both of zig-zag style. The shortie wears an oversized black hoodie, a large white "x" decorating her waist in a cross over fashion where as two grey stripes decorate her elbows either sleeve accompanied by a white circle near the wrist, over the top of a loose black tank top marked with the Japanese kanji for "Kill", around her neck is a large white muffler, similar black twin stripes marking its arms. Her lower half is clad in black and white horizontally striped leggings beneath black, oddly shaped (poofy material) short shorts. For shoes she wears boots reaching just below her knees of the usual black material, regular laces and regular fuzz that you'd find in ugg boots on the inside, though the bottoms of them are metal and conceal buzzsaws. *LAZY LAZY RUSHED RUSHED ;w;*

Weapon (If any): Steampunk-style chainsaw, Claws.

Magic: Cinder, Aura, Venom, Corruption are her mains

Likes: Pocky, Blood, Sweets, Tea, Chainsaws, Spice, Fluffy animals, Reptiles (Mostly geckos), Crystals, Souls, Being sarcastic, Toying with people, Herself.

Dislikes: People, Moths, Birds, Water (More so large bodies of water), Being told what to do, Sour and or bitter things, Not getting what she wants, Being called short, Minding her own business.

Any other Info you wish to include: Trust me, You'll learn a lot through rp.

Name: Tsuki Kurozumi

Species: Demon

Height: 5'2"

Description: Mischevious, childish, obnoxious, short tempered, easily annoyed, curious, arrogant, hates being bored but always end up that way anyway.

short white hair, right eye is red while left eye is colourless with a scars running through it,

floppy white long sleeved shirt, pale, black jeans, also has (demon) ram horns

Weapon (If any): Twin Pistols

Magic:
Mind Control, Teleporting, Life Suction, Invisibility, Special Magic bullets come out of twin pistols can also shoots from her hands.

Dislikes: Annoying people, boredom, being insulted, humans.

Any other Info you wish to include: Carries a lighter in her pocket at all times. She likes to fiddle with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tsuki Kurozumi]
Name: Tsuki Kurozumi

Height: 5'2"

Description: Mischevious, childish, obnoxious, short tempered, easily annoyed, curious, arrogant, hates being bored but always end up that way anyway.

short white hair, right eye is red while left eye is colourless with a scars running through it,

floppy white long sleeved shirt, pale, black jeans, also has (demon) ram horns

Weapon (If any): Twin Pistols

Magic:
Mind Control, Teleporting, Life Suction, Invisibility, Special Magic bullets come out of twin pistols can also shoots from her hands.

Dislikes: Annoying people, boredom, being insulted, humans.

Any other Info you wish to include: Carries a lighter in her pocket at all times. She likes to fiddle with it.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted~

Name: Majo Aohi

Height: 5'6"

Description: Mischievous, Short tempered, dominate, blood is my favourite color, playful, spike tail, wolf ears, striped horns, long dark bright blue hair, purple eyes, floppy grey jumper and red ripped shorts with black see through ripped stockings, scare across her right side of her face, black claws,

Weapon (If any): A knife and a small axe that converts to a large double sided axe

Magic: Speed, Making people angry and wanting revenge, duplicating herself

Likes: enjoys watching people in pain, blood, floppy jumpers, and sleeping

Dislikes: Vegemite, Tomatoes, people being happy

Any other Info you wish to include: Pentagram tattoo on her left collar bone

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Majo Aohi]
Name: Major Aohi

Height: 5'6"

Description: Mischievous, Short tempered, dominate, blood is my favourite color, playful, spike tail, wolf ears, striped horns, long dark bright blue hair, purple eyes, floppy grey jumper and red ripped shorts with black see through ripped stockings, scare across her right side of her face, black claws,

Weapon (If any): A knife and a small axe that converts to a large double sided axe

Magic: Speed, Making people angry and wanting revenge, duplicating herself

Likes: enjoys watching people in pain, blood, floppy jumpers, and sleeping

Dislikes: Vegemite, Tomatoes, people being happy

Any other Info you wish to include: Pentagram tattoo on her left collar bone

[/QUOTE]
Accepted~!

Name: Essa

Species: faerie

Height: 5" 3

Description (If its acceptable, ill post a picture.)
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/406027-bigthumbnail.jpg

Weapon (If any): 2 dagger/knifes

Magic: Ironically fire, and the birth ability to change the appearance of anyone and thing, plant growth of course

Dislikes: big city's, anything to do with fire, Iron

(I'm new, I um hope this is okay.)

DarkCaster said:
Name: Essa

Species: faerie

Height: 5" 3

Description (If its acceptable, ill post a picture.)
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/406027-bigthumbnail.jpg

Weapon (If any): 2 dagger/knifes

Magic: Ironically fire, and the birth ability to change the appearance of anyone and thing, plant growth of course

Dislikes: big city's, anything to do with fire, Iron

(I'm new, I um hope this is okay.)
Ah, apologies, I should of put it up before but this was originally meant just to be a little practice/character meeting for me and a few friends, I feel a little bad now, but thanks for taking interest, perhaps another time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back