Minecrafters Unite

AgentFire

Well actually, sadly, I've lost my roleplaying touch at the moment. But I am really enjoying Minecraft, so I'm looking for anybody who wants to play a mini game called Egg Wars with me. Preferably in a skype call, for ease of conversation.

If you don't know what Egg Wars is, here's a basic rundown.

-You have Iron, Gold, and Diamond Generators.

-Iron can buy leather armor, wooden and stone weapons, stone pickaxes, food, and basic blocks.

-Gold can buy chain armor, iron weapons, basic diamond pickaxes, and iron pickaxes, golden apples, arrows and obsidian.

-Diamonds can buy iron armor (Diamond Armor as well, in Overpowered Mode), Diamond Weapons, Diamond Pickaxe (Upgraded), Bows, and Notch Apples.

-Your goal is to protect your team's dragon egg. As long as it's protected, you can respawn after dying. Once broken, you only have one life to live.

-Destroy everybody else's egg, and kill them to have your team win.

Beyond that, the rest is experience from playing the mini game, nothing I could really teach. If you're interested in playing, post here and I'll hit you up.

Just getting to it now, sorry about taking so long.

@charleen Alright, well, I'd be glad to have you try c: It's not all PvP. If you're good with a bow and arrow, snipers are always useful. And certain maps should have bases built up for defense.

@TeaMMatE11 Well, I can respect that. As mentioned early, there is some base building. Granted, it's basic, because you really only have a select few blocks to work with, but if you can make a defensive base, that'd help, especially into late game.

AgentFire said:
Just getting to it now, sorry about taking so long.

@charleen Alright, well, I'd be glad to have you try c: It's not all PvP. If you're good with a bow and arrow, snipers are always useful. And certain maps should have bases built up for defense.

@TeaMMatE11 Well, I can respect that. As mentioned early, there is some base building. Granted, it's basic, because you really only have a select few blocks to work with, but if you can make a defensive base, that'd help, especially into late game.
i might be on later just hollah at me bro

Might be interested, though I dislike handing out my skype. That alright?

And, to be honest, Minecraft has the potential to be a great game...but then all the 10 year olds destroyed it's name, branding it a title for young children instead.

yeah, see, I've been working on fancy builds, not basic ones....for example, building a really elegant home. Along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back