• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Millennium City Quests: Drinks Are On Me - Dice Tracker

BarrenThin2

This thread exclusively exists to keep track of Dice rolling for the Millennium City Quest, "Drinks Are On Me."
No OOC chatter is allowed.
Declare what the roll's purpose is in the post, then roll.
Ask me what dice to roll.

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade , Hall Kervean Hall Kervean will roll a d20 to determine the results of their part of the fight. Alicia The Xenomorph Alicia The Xenomorph will roll a d6 as long as she is using a gun. Total failure (more than two beneath) will result in an injury (four results in death). A tie (a roll within a margin of 2) results in no change. If 2/3 of you succeed, you win this fight first round and move on to the next part of the quest.

The enemies firing at you roll a d10.​

After his first slash he knew the others wouldn't be anywhere near as easy. Using the part of the soldier that wasn't sliced off as a meat shield, held in place on his stumped-arm's shoulder due to momentum. (Imagine a tackler) He ran towards the other shooter with his sword ready for another slash.

Emile blew through the first individual, tearing apart the man with his shotgun. He pumped it again and turned towards the next person, blowing their head off as well. He would then duck behind cover.

Last edited:
force push v guts

Rolls when ganking an opponent are added together, and the margin to tie is increased to 20 (the ganked target must roll much better to win).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back