I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
img-699465-tristan-wilds20151023131445615259.jpg

(Faceclaim: Tristan Mack Wilds)

mack.gif

Name: Miles Garrett

Nicknam[SIZE= 16px]e: N/A[/SIZE]

Sexuality: Homosexual

*Personality:

History: Miles was the only child of Jackson and Delaney Garrett, both of whom were heavily addicted to cocaine. He grew up in a house where getting high was more important than buying food, and the next hit was all that mattered.

His parents weren't bad people - in fact they truly loved him - but they simply weren't responsible enough to care for him. He was forced to live off of his own skills instead of relying on others, but he adapted well to the situation. He often ended up taking care of them, and helped by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood to earn extra cash.

When he turned 14, his parents began to fight almost constantly. Sometimes it was so bad that one would go stay with a friend, while other times they would simply pretend the other didn't exist. By 15, unfortunately, they had filed for divorce. The custody battle that ensued was ugly and long, but neither of them won. His aunt and uncle in the UK offered to care of him since they had more than enough money to do so, and in the end both of his parents agreed to relinquish their rights and let him go.

Years later, after having lived in England for nearly a decade with no contact from his parents, Miles' aunt told him that his mother had overdosed on drugs. Despite not having seen her in years, he still loved her, and booked a flight to Chicago almost immediately. He attended the funeral service alone and visited with his father, who promised him he would go to rehab and try to get clean. When the plane crashed, Miles was on his way home.

Three Best Qualities:
· Miles is extremely cool under pressure. He doesn't typically freak out when bad things happen.
· Although it could also be considered bad, Miles never lies. Despite his rocky upbringing, he knows what's wrong and what's right, and sticks to his morals like (gorilla) glue.
· He always attempts to stay neutral, be it trivial squabbles or serious fights.

Three Worst Qualities:
· He often clings to false hope and things he knows aren't true.
· He has the bad habit of procrastinating.
· He's often quite forgetful.

Former Career: Despite having rather rich guardians, Miles still insisted on getting a job. He wanted something fun, something he would probably end up regretting, so he decided to become a stripper at a gay bar.

Skills:
· Miles worked out a lot to keep in shape, so he's pretty fit, and has pretty good stamina and strength.
· He's pretty good at keeping the peace.
· He used to go rock climbing with his uncle a lot, so he can climb things pretty well if there's enough hand and footholds.

What was in his suitcase?:
· Both dirty and clean clothes from his time spent in Chicago.
· Various toiletries.

· His wallet.
· A bag of peppermints.
· A photo of his mother and father when they first got married.
· His phone, headphones, and a charger.
· A ribbon with a Coka Cola bottlecap on it, from the first drink his mother ever shared with his father.

Willing to die?: He'd probably die for someone he cared about.

---

*I was hoping I could leave the personality section blank. I often have a hard time pinning down exactly how I want my characters to act until their opening post is written, and I don't to write something that ends up being completely different from how I said he would be. Hell, it was hard to get out as much as I did for Rochelle.

I think one could probably interpret his personality well enough based on his traits and choices in his backstory, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, a lot of people are bringing condoms. I'd prefer if you put at least a couple traits for personality, but it's accepted as is.

Wow, a lot of people are bringing condoms. I'd prefer if you put at least a couple traits for personality, but it's accepted as is.

I felt like I needed something else in his bag, I didn't really know what else to put. (Come to think of it, he wouldn't be bringing a condom to a funeral, huh? Lemme edit that real quick...)

I felt like I needed something else in his bag, I didn't really know what else to put. (Come to think of it, he wouldn't be bringing a condom to a funeral, huh? Lemme edit that real quick...)

I think most guys bring condoms wherever they go. So it's fine the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back