• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

migraine's cool art thread

migraine

always sleepy

hey folks, I draw and stuff, thought I'd post some of it in here for your viewin' pleasure!

1434245629.megs_anotherav.png

tumblr_nto201HXhu1qhod1qo1_1280.jpg

1401476149.megs_taimarevamp.png

11596393@400-1379193384.jpg
11471710@400-1377663473.jpg

1446835183.megs_raleigh.png

1377654205.megs_pixelheads.png

Just a nice lil sampling :' ) I like to draw monsters and creatures and such, it's a swell time!​

!!!!!!

I

really

like your use of color and expression; each one of your subjects is very animated and interesting to look at! I'm also really enjoying the...I don't know what to call it--the blocky/sharp quality of the lines in some of your drawings? Whatever it is, it's really fun! ( ' u ' )

Also: your pixels?

Fucking A.

@Siri you're so kind, thank you! and I know what you mean on the lines, I'm not sure what to call it either ahaha :' )

thanks you guys!! you're too kind.

here is a series that's a WIP, it's my favorite rappers with flowers......:' )

8HSGd2w.png

m0nfImP.jpg

RaUl79c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
radiochai said:
Don't know if you said this anywhere, but what program(s) do you use?
I don't think I said it, I use paint tool Sai to draw, and sometimes i'll use Photoshop for effects at the end(color balancing, textures, sharpening, etc.)

Sai is so nice to draw in!! I recently downloaded a free program called Medibang Paint Pro that I really like as well :' )

Ahhhh your ability to draw animals so well makes me envious ;u; I don't remember if I said it before but I really

really

like your use of color??

Also that last guy with the cool eyes/ears just really appeals to me for unknown reasons--I really like his design, as well as that of the blue deer/goat/horned adorable thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siri said:
Ahhhh your ability to draw animals so well makes me envious ;u; I don't remember if I said it before but I really

really

like your use of color??

Also that last guy with the cool eyes/ears just really appeals to me for unknown reasons--I really like his design, as well as that of the blue deer/goat/horned adorable thing.
thank you so much!! I used to only draw humans, and now I really only draw animals...fur is more fun to color for me than skin :' ) I really appreciate that, shading/coloring is my favorite part of the process, so I'm glad folks think it looks nice!!

I have a lotta cool friends on DA who have really cool designs that I get to draw for art trades and stuff now and then, all of these other than the red fox guy at the top are designs that belong to some buddies :0

These are beautiful. Palettes are lovely,and the concept in itself aren't something I typically see- mostly regarding the animals. SAI is my favorite program, haven't been around a computer in quite some time, I miss free lance so much ;c

Amazing!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back