• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mightiest Heroes (Avengers RP)

Bradley responded to Sam. "Yep, fine no problems at all. Just get me a Tylenol and I'll be ready to go." he said sarcastically. An enemy aimed his gun at both Sam and Bradley. Bradley shot him with his web-shooter leaving the would-be assailant hanging from the celing. Bradley said "Sorry to leave ya hanging, but I really got to go. Catch up later then?" he was of course making jokes at the baddie's expense.

Sam nodded agreeing "good plan". Sam chuckled a bit and looked at Bradley "Coming with me or getting sped up by Kaarle?" she asked him. knowing they had to move. "No offense, guys. But we can't keep on standing in a freaking hallway. It's a miracle and a lot of luck that nothing serious has happened yet." Looking at the armed man in the web. She ducked herself in relflex as hearing more shots around the corner and shouting voices coming nearer.

"I'm off to get the van" Kaarle said. "If you hear a loud crash, it's probably me"

He bowled over another two men and left the scene

Last edited by a moderator:
Symbiokid said:
" Roger that, Sam." Connor says into his communicator." And Kaarle, I'm not sure what you mean by "going all monster" but just do what you have to, to keep them from reaching the others." Connor keeps moving down the hallways, kicking some of the attackers down and then charging into another one, and punching him out. " The stairs will be safer than the elevator." He says to Thoria " Let's move." He continued dodging and fighting until they reached the end of the hall. Connor took a second to lean against a wall and catch his breath, they had a minute before more men showed up. Now, he found that his leg was in as much pain as his arm, but he couldn't think about that right now. They had to get down there.
Then, he noticed Thoria's bullet wounds. "Are you alright?" He asked her. His tone of voice had changed from a voice of command to a voice of friendly concern when he spoke to her. " By the way, I never did ask you your name. My name is Connor. Connor Rogers."
"Nice moves" She says to Connor, complimenting his abilities, he seemed really smart, he then asked her if she was all right "I'm all right, I'm Asgardian, we get hurt a lot" she said with a chuckle trying to be funny, but she didn't think it was really working "though I'm worried about you, you seem more hurt" she said, noticing that you were limping a little and your arm looked a little tense. "I can fix your wounds later, I've learned some medical things in Asgard, they were really helpful lessons, also I am Thoria, Thoria Thordottir, it's nice to meet you Connor, I am still kind of new to this place called Earth, I don't know much about it yet since I only came here today, but I'll catch up soon enough, thank you for introducing yourself to me, It really helped some of my confusion on who everyone's names are" She said, rambling off a little, She didn't think she sounded much like her father but maybe she did, she couldn't really tell.

Sam looked at Bradley. "Let's go there, shall we? You web everyone aiming at us and I try to find a safe way out" She suggested as starting to move with Bradley away from the noises. "Jarvis? Override the speaker system of the communicators. But make sure everyone, who's AGAINST us won't be hearing me." she ordered while walking towards the entry hall. "System is 100% overridden, ma'am." Jarvis answered as soon as the task was finished. Sam was speaking to everyone now "Okay... Everyone who's hearing me, listen up. Kaarle has found a way out. We'll meet him in the entry hall, he found a van which could help us out, I hope. He's going to drive through the door. So, if you hear any noises, chances are good it's him. Be quick!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back