• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight Howl - CS

F0XTR0T

More Than a Simple Two Step
Midnight Howl
I would like this to be filled out entirely... maybe a little code used so it's readable but it isn't a requirement... heh

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Image:
Personality: A small paragraph if possible please
Thoughts: What do they think about werewolves, if they exist or not, etc.

IC: Link
OOC: Link

Name:
Alena Cova

Height:
5'4

Weight:
118lb

Hair:
Dark Brown

Eyes:
Light brown

440b18e5c350e34d82f82ca8cf807a1a.jpg

Personality:
Alena is what you might describe as a daring girl when she wants to be. But if you haven't taken the time to get to know her, then you'll see her as a petite, innocent and quiet book lover, as others say. Alena is pretty chill and she has such a way of talking to others. Her voice fits her personality; sweet. Her voice is calm, soothing and most might say seductively to hear. Alena is well liked by her peers, but she knows that it's because of her beauty and she thinks of it as a curse. Alena knows that most of them are being fake, and she hates that. She is also the most modest person you'll ever meet. A con to her personality would have to be that she is stubborn and can be a bit too blunt to people which are why she'll get viewed as a cold person if she ever tries to put someone in their place.

Thoughts:
"What do I think of werewolves? Well, I've always been a firm believer in the supernatural but the world that we live in makes me see it all as just fictional stories to keep us questioning what is real and what is not. So to answer your question, I don't know, my view point always tends to change once I see it with my own eyes."
~Alena Cova

Appearance:
43fbef1e7c5843ee38f00f23b810e741.jpg

Name:
Krystal Charleston

Height:
5'3

Weight:
120 pounds

Hair:
Long and wavy red hair

Eyes:
Green

Personality:
Timid and shy by nature, Krystal isn't one to do many things out of her comfort zone when facing an unfamiliar situation and would prefer to let someone else take the initiative. She's more of a follower than a leader. While not.. exactly...cowardly, don't expect her to preform many acts of heroism all at once. She's a nervous individual all in all. Krystal stuttering because of nervousness is not an odd occurrence. Not possessing much of a backbone, she also doesn't know how to stand up for herself either and will just accept any possible insults thrown her way. In other words, she's very submissive and doesn't possess a lot of confidence. Realizing this, she is very hard on herself. She mostly bottles her emotions up until she explodes in an ugly fashion. As such she is not easily angered, but like everyone has her days. Despite short comings, Krystal is a refined and polite young woman who almost always remembers her courtesies. She's kind and gentle, perhaps even motherly at times, but isn't the type to pry into personal matters most of the time. Not being one to take on a situation head-on in most cases, she's careful, hesitant to act without a game plan, which can hold her back at times even so. Hobby wise, she isn't that athletic and would much prefer to curl up somewhere and read a book. She takes advantage of when she can sleep and enjoys it thoroughly. When no one is listening, she may sing a tune or two.

Thoughts on Werewolves
"W...werewolves? I s...suppose I've never really thought them to be more than a myth, but if they are actually r..real...? I'm not sure what to think. I wont deny I'm curious to find out the truth, but I w...wont do anything hasty or c...crazy in order to do so. If I don't...then that's life, end of story. Yet another thing that separates fiction from reality."​

Thomas Shelby

Name: Thomas Shelby
Height: 182cm // 5ft9inch
Weight: 63kg // 10st3pounds
Hair: Long cut blonde
Eyes: Tree bark brown
--------------------------
28aad28f8fe70047fe887ba2f7ae322a--handsome-guys-mens-hair.jpg

Personality:
A boy that never wants to grow up, Shelby never really puts his head down to concentrate. He's all about the party but never about the clean up, the one to usually be the starter of the drinks and games around the table. With a strong but filthy sense of humour Shelby is rarely taken seriously along with his viewing on relationships. Commitment isn't a word that's associated with this boy and perhaps never will be until he meets the right one, but one thing that is paired with him is his loyalty to friends. He'll never leave them in the dust, standing by their sides until he falls himself.
Thoughts:
Werewolves? Generally thinking they are stuff out of comic books and films, Shelby doesn't count them out as not existing but thinks they may have been created by a mad man who had seen a wolf jump onto its hind legs while having a little too much out of the bottle.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Name:
Zachary Crawford (Nickname: Zach)

Height:

5'10

Weight:

145 Lbs.

Hair:

Dark Brown

Eyes:

Blue

Image:
tumblr_ns6gw1Ggfz1rw5phjo1_500.jpg

Personality:

Zachary is very much a no-nonsense type of person. If something sounds like bullshit, he'll refuse to believe it unless you can prove to him otherwise. When interacting with people he may not be too comfortable with, he tends to be very brash, uncaring or rude in an attempt to put on a tough demeanor, but once you manage to get past that part of him, you'll find that he's really just a big softy who cares about his friends almost too much, even if he doesn't admit it. Zach loves to crack witty one-liners at times that may or may not be appropriate, or try to tell jokes to lighten up heavy moods. He has no problem breaking a rule every now and then, just as long as no one gets hurt in the process. Zach does terrible in situations that require you to think fast, as he does best in situations where he gets to plan out his actions beforehand.

Thoughts:
"Werewolves? What the hell do you think this is, Twilight? Of course they don't exist. That's like saying there's a unicorn prancing around on a cloud somewhere. They're just some stupid fantasy concept made to excite children and hormonal teenagers."​

IMG_4414.JPGName
Alexandria "Alex" Morris

Height
5' 5"

Weight
115 lbs

Hair
Teal (dyed)

Eyes
Blue

Personality
Although she tends to care about the future, Alex would very much rather focus on the present. Spending time to live while young is a huge deal to her, with a generally calm and carefree demeanor. This doesn't quell a thirst for excitement, however, the girl always looking for something to break the mundane nature of everyday life.

Thoughts
"Who's to know? They can exist, and they can't. Doesn't affect me much if a bunch of fairy tales and dollar store romance novels were true."​

Name: Richard Conrad

Height: 6'2

Weight: 165 pounds

Hair: Blonde, slicked back some

Eyes: Green

Image:

2C5022C800000578-3234284-Cool_With_his_hair_dyed_blonde_and_scraped_into_a_retro_quiff_he-a-163_1442258710153.jpg

Personality: Being a relatively new Agent of the FBI, Richard is not highly regarded among his fellow Agents. He is currently stationed in this medium-sized metropolitan area, for he is both unready for "bigger" assignments and not taken quite seriously. His work mainly involves missing persons, but he's been drawn more and more into unexplained phenomena. Past cases left him with the feeling that there's something more out there, and if there is, he will be the one to prove it to the agency, his peers, and the world.

Thoughts: Richard has found evidence that would lead him to believe that supernatural entities exist, but eye-witness accounts and half-smudged footprints aren't nearly enough for his superiors. But, he's promised himself that he won't give up, even at the cost of his career.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back