Michi Itsuki

Spemout

The Damned Blade
Name: Michi Itsuki

Occupation: Wants to be a Champion, and then a Professor. While he has stated the reason why he wants to be a Professor ("I want to discover the best ways to take care of specific Pokémon, and share those discoveries with the world."), he's never told anyone why he wants to be a Champion first.

Physical Appearance:

Michi is actually rather tall, reaching about 6'1 without his shoes. He's also fairly muscular, but he's not ripped, and he won't end up ripped, as he doesn't plan on getting a bodybuilder's muscles. His feet are also rather large: to put it into perspective, his shoes would be sized as 15's in America. His hands are about average. He has light brown hair, lightly tanned skin, and his eyes are a very deep ocean blue. During an average day, he'll wear a long sleeved white shirt, dark blue sweatpants, and high-top sneakers. Over all of that, he wears an incredibly durable brown cloth poncho with a cream colored edge and a hood. The actual poncho reaches just below his waist. He keeps his Pokéballs up his sleeves.

Personality: Michi is a kind individual who believes in the values of hard work and perseverance. He has no problem with helping other people, but he's not overly naive and does keep his eyes peeled for anything suspicious. He has a hard time waiting without anything to do in the meantime, and can be rather stubborn about anything that feels wrong or off to him. He also can be rather blunt at times, as he's never been the type to handle subtlety very well. He also cannot stand the idea of criminal organizations such as Team Rocket and will pursue them if the option is available and the odds not overwhelming.

He can be, however, incredibly patient, especially when it comes to his goals

Biography: Michi Itsuki had a fairly average childhood, until he was around 12, which is when his younger brother (age 10) was diagnosed with having been ran over by a Team Rocket truck, having been getting an injured Rattata off of the road. After his brother ended up bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life, Michi swore to himself that he would become Champion so he could take care of the problem his brother, and many others, would have facing a Pokémon journey: way too many areas aren't handicap accessible. He feels that, if he's going to try and cause such a large change, he might as well go all out with it and make sure anyone who has disabilities can go through with the journey. Over time he's come to see his goal for what it really was: something that should have been addressed by the various Pokémon Leagues long ago, and is a much bigger problem than most would think. Of course, he isn't against having an adventure or two along the way: While he knows it's a big deal, he also knows that the world isn't going to listen to someone who's young and presumably doesn't have a lot of life experience, as opposed to someone who is mature, somewhat older (say, mid twenties), and has had many experiences. He's made his first stop on his journey the Alola region, the region he was born on.

Pokemon Team:

• Riolu- Tadashi

-Shadow Claw (TM)

-Force Palm

-Substitute (TM)

-Rock Tomb (TM)

• Croagunk- Hikari

-Dark Pulse (TM)

-Poison Jab

-Protect (TM)

-Brick Break (TM)

• Ralts- Hideaki

-Future Sight

-Hypnosis

-Thunder Bolt (TM)

-Dazzling Gleam (TM)

•  Anything that resembles determination, willpower, etc.
  •  Training and/or improvement.
  •  Challenges.
  • Competence.
  • Somewhat cloudy weather.
  • Sweets, such as pocky or chocolate.
  • Many forms of tea.
  • Whittling, woodcarving, fishing.
  • Cooking.

Dislikes:

•  Team Rocket and similar organizations.
  • Unnecessary violence.
  • Overly spicey/salty/bland food.
  • Going too far with something.
  • Long periods of waiting with nothing to keep him occupied.
  • Illegitimate excuses.
  • Making things more complicated than they have to be.
  • Snobs.
  • Rigged battles. 
  • Cowardice.

Strengths: 

•  Physically strong, psychologically stable.
  •  Extremely determined.
  • Not naive.
  • Can be patient in regards to his goals.

Weaknesses:

•  Rather blunt at times.
  •  Can be stubborn if something feels off to him.
  • Rather impatient if he's waiting without something to do in the meantime.
  • Determination isn't always a good thing.

Other/Anything else you want to add?

Before you ask, yes, Michi was born in Alola, but his family moved to Kanto before his brother was born. 

The Croagunk is the girl of the team believe it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good so far! I just wanted to say that you probably wanted to change the line "diagnosed with having been ran over by a Team Rocket truck' Because that doesn't make too much sense to me. Other than that, looks.good so far and I can't wait to see it finished!

Looks good so far! I just wanted to say that you probably wanted to change the line "diagnosed with having been ran over by a Team Rocket truck' Because that doesn't make too much sense to me. Other than that, looks.good so far and I can't wait to see it finished!

I actually found that part pretty funny in a dark, sick kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back