• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

Alec narrowed his eyes at the borderline stomping that echoed through a hallway nearby. "One of them is down here with me. I'll see who it is." Not entirely confident in his ability to walk around noiselessly, he made small teleports down the hall and peeked around the corner as lowkey as he possibly could. It was Hisato, clearly unafraid to draw attention to himself. Because of that, Alec began wondering if it was supposed to be a distraction while Laura would sneak around trying to find the bomb. Which would mean that Reign would likely run into the shy girl before him- just as Reign had obviously wanted. Backtracking down his hall and out of earshot he reported back to his fellow villain. "Hisato is on the first floor, and because he's being noisy I'm assuming that Laura might be sneaking around to find the bomb. You'll probably run into her first if that's the case." Feeling a small rush of anxiety about the thought of fighting the other boy, Alec added: "I'll keep an eye on Hisato until either of us find Laura." He was far from eager to get into a fight just yet.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Dante Verren Dante Verren

It did not take very long for Hisato to clear the first floor and there was no trace of the bomb. What worried him was that he didn't find either of his opponents. Sighing he really didn't have any other choice but to go upwards. Making his way to the stairs he had seen earlier he began to move up to the second floor. He was unsure how everything was going with Laura but he didn't want to contact her encase he blew her cover so he would keep quiet unless there was something he absolutely needed to report. Once he made it ti the second floor he would begin to search it the same way as the first floor.

"Alright, understood. I'll go and introduce myself, then." Reign, contrary to her bored tone, had a shit-eating grin just a step bellow Violet's as she slowly walked out of the bomb room, making her way to the stairs and ascending a floor to intercept the rat they certainly had creeping around up there. She was going to have some fun with he-*cough* this. She was going to have some fun villaining. Yes. Not at all sexually harassing the new girl, she won't have fun with that at all. Um. She won't do that at all, she meant. Definitely won't do that. Yup.
-Mork- -Mork-

A small childish idea popped into his head and he whispered a response. "Got it. I'll keep Hisato from the bomb as best I can." Taking a deep breath, he teleported his way up the stair partly and banged the rail by "accident". After the somewhat loud sound, he made an effort not to teleport downstairs but to instead lightly jog. His not loud but definitely audible footsteps gently echoed through the stairwell. It seemed that both he and Hisato were just diversions at this point, but if they actually ran into each other Alec planned on being slightly less of a total wuss.

Hisato stopped as he heard the sound of something banging against the wall. Following his ears he found that it was gong down the stairs. The bomb wasn't down there so why were they going downstairs? It had to be a trap and after the fight with Otto he knew how badly a trap could screw him. He wanted to fight them to keep them from Laura but he couldn't help her if he walked into a trap. Deciding to keep pressing forward he kept up his guard as he continued to search for the stair up to the third floor. If not stopped he would move on up to the third floor and begin his search there.

Only keeping up the jogging for around a minute, Alec sighed as he realized this was not at all working. Either he hadn't been noticed, or he had and instead ignored. Whichever was the truth he knew he had to try something else. At this point he wondered just how much time was left in the round, but he tried to stay focused on the idea of distracting Hisato. Lazily but quietly climbing up the stairs, he gave his quirk a small break and followed a corner behind the hero at all times. To be honest, Alec wasn't feeling terribly creative at this time so he stepped into view behind Hisato and garnered the other boy's attention. "Hey!" For once in his life, his body language was purposeful and confident. Alec's mind was screaming fear but he kept himself at least visually composed and ballsy.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

The moment Hisato heard the confident yell from behind him he transferred energy to his body to make himself turn around faster and snapped his fingers sending a wave of kinetic energy towards Alec that was designed to knock the boy back. Knowing that his power was teleport he expected the boy to teleport behind him so he turned around again and fired off another shock wave. Going into a sprint Hisato took off up the stairs onto the third floor and attempted to quickly locate the bomb.

Hisato turned around so quickly that it caught Alec off guard. As he recognized the oncoming attack, he made the obvious choice to take the hero on from behind. Unfortunately this was obvious to Hisato as well, leading another attack that Alec didn't dodge this time. He felt his body jerk backwards a good few yards but he managed not to fall. His opponent rushed past him and towards the stairwell to the third floor. "Reign I'm confronting Hisato!" Updating his teammate, he teleported in bursts towards to stairs. "Get back here!!" His annoyed shouts rung through the stairwell and halls.

Histao continued his dash to the third floor, stopping every now and then to fire off another pulse or two at Alec. He didn't really consider Alec an threat but he had to give his classmate credit. Hisato thought that after taking that first hit Alec would break off but he kept up his pursuit. Hisato did not expect hat from Alec but the boy did manage to land his place in UA so he was glad that Alec was showing some more courage. He would have to apologize to Alec for laughing at him later. Either way hopefully Hisato would find the bomb soon and be able to end this match.

Dodging around half of the pulses sent his way, each one seemed harsher than the last. Being pushed back almost constantly was starring to really frustrate him. Think, Alec, think. This clearly is not getting us anywhere but closer to defeat. Growling, he managed to teleport directly in front of Hisato and reached out for his neck. Thinking like a villain, he realized all he had to do was incapicitate his enemy.

Having Alec teleport to the space right in front of him and having the boy go for his neck was not something he was expecting in the slightest. The move caught Hisato so off guard that Hisato ended up acting on instinct. His flight sense weren't the best but his fight senses was developed enough that his body moved on it's own. Rapidly transferring the energy in his right leg, he pivoted onto his left leg with enough speed that he felt his own muscles scream in pain from the sudden motion and brought his right leg up slamming his armored leg right into Alec's ribs if the boy didn't dodge. Man Hisato really hoped that Alec had enough time to dodge.

Not surprised at his failure, he was still surprised at that boy's reaction time. There was still one thing that Alec definitely had on his side though: fear. He could outfear anyone any day. "No!!" Widening his eyes, he teleported behind Hisato yet again just as the armored leg was beginning to make impact. Even though he only had felt half of what he originally would have, had he not escaped mid impact, Alec groaned in pain as he dipped down and went for a sweep kick.

As soon as his kick made contact Hisato watched as Alec dissappeared only to feel his legs swept out from under him. Hisato couldn't help but grin from beneath his helmet as that meant the boy had avoided the full impact of his kick. On his way to the ground Hisato shot his left hand out attempting to grab the boy. With his right hand he grabbed the capture tape. Speeding up the movement of his left arm he felt his muscles protest with a jolt of pain as he tried to yank Alec towards him. If he succeeded on bringing Alec towards him he would wrap the capture tape on any part of the boys body he could officially eliminating Alec from the match.

"Yeah!" Letting out a satisfied grunt, Alec started to rise from his low-to-the-ground position quickly. Before he understood what was happening though, he felt the ground come up to meet him. Short lived victory was torn away as he felt tape tighten around his ankle. At that point, he allowed himself to just lay there and let his extra credit slip away from his fingertips. Alec sighed in both defeat as well as hope. Reign was strong, but it would be very difficult for her to finish Laura AND stop Hisato before he got to the bomb. "Reign I'm beat." Slowly sitting up and slouching, he threw a thumbs up towards his opponent. "GG dude."
Dante Verren Dante Verren That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

In response to Alec's messages, there was total comm silence.

For the first time in the round, Laura spoke over the communicators into Hisato's ear, and Alec's too. "... Does this mean I don't need to touch the bomb anymore?" It was a completely unexpected, out of the blue question. She should have been defeated by Reign, after all. "I was... Holding off to not interrupt. But, if Hisato won, then don't we get elimination victory?" Just in case, the slightly worse for wear Laura still held her hand over the bomb.

-------------------------------
(back when Reign first stepped up to the fourth floor)

What luck! Right as she stepped up the last step, she saw the red-haired girl round the corner and freeze stiff as they made eye contact. It was a little odd since she was lacking her gloves, thigh high socks, and boots, which oddly made her hero costume feel super indecent with so much exposure of her legs, but the fact remained that she was here and those sexy bare legs weren't going to save her. It was pretty obvious that the new girl had frozen in fright. It wasn't all that well known that Reign had such a small range limit as two meters, after all. She hadn't made a point of sharing that information. "You could, you know, surrender now. Become my prisoner. Subject yourself to what in my personal opinion is the best treatment a prisoner could receive from her female captor."

Reign didn't get an answer, so she shrugged.

"Well, suit yourself. I'm coming to get it then, since apparently your name is Selena." Reign, with a cocky grin, walked forward to Laura who was frozen. She was starting to get a little full of herself, with arguably the two second most powerful students, Hisato and Jade, being effectively powerless in front of her quirk. There was no way she could be beat, just because she inherited a version of her grandfather's quirk she was unstoppable. Just like him, she'd be the number one hero of this generation... She was a teenager, it was a little hard for her not to get a little full of herself now that she had tested her quirk in combat for the first time.

The needle Laura threw lost all of it's momentum in front of a black carbon shield and dropped straight to the ground, and for the first time Laura moved by taking a step back. She was, admittedly, terrified. Either of becoming a second Daisuke, the perverse and creepy girl in front of her known as Reign, you could take your pick. "... Alright, I surrender. Come on over and tape me." Laura, utterly terrified, was working on instinct. She had no idea how she could possibly beat Reign without it being a surprise attack. But she couldn't give up, either, she had to search for a way to win even if this fight should never go in her favor.

Reign was a little disappointed by this development, really. Laura surrendering meant no opportunities to tease her, and also denied Reign the chance to test the new girl's strength. But, she had to tape her if she surrendered. "Fine, kill the mood why dontcha?" She put her hands on her hips, frowning. It didn't have to be a secret that she was dissatisfied with this result. Upon hearing no renouncement of the surrender, Reign sighed and continued her march forward, this time with zero intimidation and just disappointment. Her buzz had been killed. The tape was pulled out of her coat by a small cloud of carbon dust forming a claw, and that claw got a buddy that slowly started unraveling the roll of tape. Unluckily for Laura, cocky as she was and disappointed as she was, Reign was still showing fine decision making skills; she kept the claws holding the tape at the maximum two meter distance, and intended to apply the restraints from a distance, much as she wanted to do it with her own hands that might slip once or twice. "I suppose, good tr-?Ah!" Reign covered her eyes as Laura kicked her leg out from a good three meters away, feeling a slight stinging sensation and losing her ability to see clearly. It stung a lot too. "Shit-" When she was blinded spreading her carbon through the space around her to tell where everything was, kind of like and extended sense of touch, was standard for her, but she heard a large explosion and felt a hand cover her face before she could finish doing so. Without the ability to tell that the attack was coming in enough time, and without the experience to tell Reign to throw up a shield instead of prioritizing restoring her lost senses, Reign let the direct contact happen, and that ended the fight.

Laura instantly took the other hand and stabbed the needle it was holding into Reign's neck, giving a heavy dose of the tranquilizer she had coated the needle with to Reign. Almost instantly the two fell down, with Reign going limp and Laura still flying through the air. The first thing Laura did was check that Reign's heart was still beating, and after confirming that she hadn't overdosed the girl she pulled the needle out and applied a medicine over the wound so that Reign wouldn't bleed much more than a few drops.

And that was how the shy girl defeated Reign in her first try, limping her way to the bomb afterwards with one leg battered from quite literally exploding and the other smelling faintly of lemons.

Netherdragon Netherdragon Dante Verren Dante Verren -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Pushing himself off the ground Hisato rose to his feet, he had defeated Alec. Looking back he saw through the visor of his helmet that Alec had gave him a thumbs up. His classmate was in surprisingly good spirits considering he had lost the match, though Histao did realize that Alec had shown off more in this match then any other event they had done in any event so far. It was only fair that Hisato returned the thumbs up "Well done and sorry." he told the boy in his best friendly sounding voice even though under his helmet a frown hung on his face. Looking away from Alec he stared to head off to the bomb, he was ready to end this match once and for all.

Luckily for Hisato he wouldn't have to end it. Laura's voice spoke into his ear confirming that she was indeed alright and Hisato's capture of Alec had finished the match. Hearing her voice Hisato chuckled in relief, "I don't know how you did it Laura but nice job partner." He told her, this time he actually was smiling. No longer needing to go to the bomb he turned around back towards Alec, as he did so he felt his right leg ache in protest. That was going to be sore for a little while. Ignoring the aching pain in his leg and arm he walked back to Alec and outstretched his hand to help his classmate up. The test were finally over and he wouldn't have to fight anymore today... What a relief.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There -Mork- -Mork-

After finishing his round of introductions Daisuke turned his attention to the screens to watch the match that was going on. As things developed his eyes grew more and more glued to the screens. Folding his arms in front of his chest he gave the match his full attention. Seeing how well the others were doing against the powerful girl that had one-shotted him as if he was nothing brought him some glee but he kept it well hidden. Here he was thinking that Reign would be the number one hero of her generation or at some point turn into a villain. He was still undecided on that debate.

"Good job you guys. It was a great match," he muttered to himself with a smirk on his face. "I just have to step up my game that much further now if I don't want to get left behind by all these super powers. Some of the quirks this year are redonkulous. No matter how much work I put in I don't think that I'm going to be even in the top three of the class but I'm going to do my damnedest to make it an interesting race to the top."

After realizing that he was muttering all of this under his breath but aloud he quickly looked around at the other observers just to insure that none of them had been listening in to his little rant. Sighing out of relief when it seemed like no one had heard his admission he resolved himself to get some food as soon as they could go to lunch and begin working on developing his quirk as well as his ability to use it in any situation. He never wanted to be in that situation with Reign again.

As Alec heard Laura over the comms claiming victory, he let out a sigh. Although he hadn't won, he still felt like he'd learned something and grew. What exactly that was was a little hard to pinpoint. Now he had more confidence in himself and felt like he had adequately redeemed himself after... the Violet incident. Just as he was thinking this to himself, he watched Hisato come back for him and lend a hand. Alec gladly took it and got to his somewhat shaky feet. "Thanks." Once he let go of the helping hand, he gave a short and sweet smile before starting to lazily teleport every few seconds to the stairwell and then the entrance.

City Police Headquarters and Armory

“Mmmm that was good” exclaimed the girl as she finished eating the last of her biscuit that she had bought a few moments earlier. Sitting on a bench just outside the major police station the girl looked very out of place in her casual outfit compared to formal wear or uniforms everyone else seemed to be wearing. Sighing lightly, she leaned back and tilted her head up to look at the large clock above her to check the time. 8:59 am, one more minute to go. Swinging her legs back and forth she waited, and waited, and waited… until finally with a loud gong the clock hit 9. Smiling the girl hopped onto her feet, grabbed her abnormally heavy purse, and made her way inside.

She waved in greeting to the men at the door as she entered. They paused their conversation and nodded at her then went back to talking. However, one of the men kept their eye on her. He could swear he had seen her before… a moment later he would realize who she was and by that point it was to late.

After passing the first guards she made it to the metal detector. Following procedure, she waited in line watching as one by one people passed through the device. When it got to her turn she stepped through and was greeted by the ringing of the siren showing she had something metal on her. One offcer approached her to ask her to put the purse on the table but he stopped as he was about to open his mouth. His body locked up, he couldn’t move, in fact he could barely breathe as almost all his muscles seemed to be frozen in movement. It was then that the guard at the door realized who she was. He went to draw his gun but he suddenly couldn’t move either, and that was because the girl had turned her head to look behind her and he had seen her eyes.

Moving past the machine she made her way to the front desk which was now trying to figure out what the commotion was. Walking straight up to the desk the girl smiled at the workers who suddenly found themselves unable to move. Taking her purse, she placed it behind the counter with a thunk. The worker she placed the bag infront of helplessly looked down into the bag to see a circular device with a timer on it counting down. Turning away from the counter the pink haired girl walked past her motionless victims, past the metal detectors, and out the door.

Walking down the stairs she began to smirk, proud at her own handiwork. Looking back at the police station one last time she raised a hand in shape of a gun. “Bang” she said as she pretended to fire a bullet. As the girl pretended to fire a shot a mocking laugh emitted from the device as the timer hit zero. A split second after the timer went zero the bomb exploded.
Gorgon.png

City Pier- Water treatment plant

At the water treatment plant located at the city docks the workers were going through their normal morning routines. At least that is what the workers wished they were doing, instead they had found that the machinery had been acting weirdly overnight and into the morning. The water levels were higher then they should be and most of the machinery was malfunctioning. A mechanic crew was sent down to look at one of the crucial transportation pipes. They drained the pipe of water and opened it up to investigate.

Climbing down the ladder into the pipe the crew began to look around. One of them felt drops on their back but it was a pipe that just had water drained from it so he didn’t really question it. As he started to insepct the pipe the drops became more frequent and more annoying so he looked up. The last thing he would see was a hand made of water racing down, covering his mouth, and drowning him. Suddenly sirens began to ring in the pipe and the mechanics looked around in a panic. The seal on the ipe was about to burst. Rushing for the ladder leading to the exit hatch they never noticed the figure made out of water until the figure attacked.

As the mechanics were slaughtered the seal gave and cracked away letting water rush in to fill the pipe at least that is what should have happened. The water rushed forwards as it reached the liquid creature the things body was absorbed by the water. Using it’s quirk the creature pushed the water upwards, through the exit hatch and into the plant. Using the water the creature began it’s rampage, unleashing it’s wrath on the treatment plant and the people inside.
Liquid Death.jpg

Mayor’s office-

Laying on the roof of the mayor’s office the white and black-haired man soaked up some of the morning rays of sun. With his eyes closed and the mild warmth he was receiving form the sun he felt like he could fall asleep. However his watch had other plans as it began to beep. Sitting up he looked down at his watch to see that the time was 9 am, the time for action. The others should already be moving which meant he had to as well. He pressed the side button on his watch which shut off the beeping and got up to his feet. Walking over to the door leading down from the roof he began his decent form the roof.

On his way down to the actual office he ran into a nice looking police officer. Well the officer was nice looking, but it’s hard to call him nice looking when he no longer had a face. Even with that little incident he was still making good time so when he made it onto the floor of the office he was satisfied. Pulling three needles from his coat he tossed them at the lights shattering them. As the guards fumbled for their flash lights in the now darkened hallway the man stepped out from around the corner. He held out his hand and a gun formed in each hand, both seemed to be made of pure black material.

Now armed the man fired at the guards gunning them down in the hallway. Looking at the door to the mayor’s actual office he shot off the handle and kicked open the door. Stepping inside he saw the mayor cowering behind the desk. Moving behind the desk he smiled down at the mayor. “Pleasure to meet you Mr. Mayor, thank you for your cooperation and have a nice nap”. Bringing his foot down on the mans skull he knocked the mayor out. Now with Mayor over his shoulder the man hurried to the roof where his transportation was going to be waiting for him.
Meld.jpg

Anzhelika-

A week and a half had passed since the first sparing session for the students. Since then Anzhelika had continued to teach the students normal studies in the morning while also helping in practical training in the afternoons if Sora needed her help. Several more homework assignments had been assigned and today was the day that she was going to hand them back. Going from desk to desk she returned the different math assignments, and the single essay report that they had done in class. As she handed out the last of the papers leaned back against her desk when suddenly she heard a loud bang and he desk rattled.

Confused she looked out the window and saw a plume of smoke reaching into the air. A moment later several more plumes of smoke rose into the air each one accompanied with another bang but these ones were quieter then the first one. With wide eyes she turned around and grabbed at her phone, several alerts form the hero agency in the city were on her phone. 7 explosions detected within city limits, Major explosion at Police station, 3 medium ones at Fire stations, 2 lesser explosions at hospital, 1 small explosion at hero agency. Villain currently on rampage at docks, Attack at mayor’s office confirmed, and status of mayor unknown.

Slidding her phone into her pocket she turned to look at her students. “Kids stay here in the classroom. I am going to speak with the principal and will be back in a moment. I need all of you to remain calm, your heroes in training and I can definitely assure you that it is safe here. Hisato and Diana, you two are in charge until I return.” As she spoke she smiled at her students and kept her voice confident. Having said what, she needed to say she left the classroom and went to go receive her orders from the principal.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There -Mork- -Mork- GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 @Netherdragon
Hisato-

Sitting at his desk he looked through the papers that he had received back form Mrs. Surnov. His grades as were satisfactory, all of them in the B to A range. Though it did bug him a bit that more were in the B range rather than then A. There was nothing he could do about them now. Laying his head down on his desk he entered his morning class lazy mode where he payed enough attention that he could still take notes and do the work but also conserve energy. Either way the teacher was still passing back assignments so he wouldn’t have to take notes yet.

Starting to drift off a bit he was returned to a fully awake state when he heared a loud bang and felt the desk underneath his head shake. Looking up just in time to see the other explosions he was greeted with the sight of smoke trails from in the city beyond the UA Campus. Resisting the urge to look at his phone he instead looked to Mrs. Surnov for guidance. The guidance she had was to stay here in the classroom and stay calm. She even put Diana and Hisato in charge. Well it made sense, he was the class rep and Diana the assistant rep.

Nodding his head at Mrs. Surnov as she left Histao stood up from his desk and went to the front of the classroom. Looking at each of his classmates he observed them to try and see what state they were in all while doing his best to keep up his normal lazy expression.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There -Mork- -Mork- GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 @Netherdragon

Diana was minding her own buisness when the explosions went off. After Mrs. Surnov spoke her piece, Diana stood up and tried to make sure everyone remained calm. She decided on a corse of action to keep everyone complacint. "We're going to play a game to pass the time until Mrs. Surnov gets back." Taking a marker and going up to the whiteboard, she began drawing and set up a round of hangman. "Who wants to guess first?" She said after writing 7 blanks underneath the empty "hangman" gallow.

Jade, after hearing the explosions, immediately got up and ran to the window. Gazing out at the rising smoke with a fire in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but cut herself off. She was given orders to stay here. The hero to be let out an annoyed growl and got back into her seat. When Diana started a game of hangman she just had a confused look on her face. 'if she wanted to distract us she could have at least closed the blinds on the windows. There's smoke visible from this room..."
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
Violet was doodling in her notes. When the explosions went off her feline ears perked up. '7 explosions. Not too far apart I'd guess. I wonder what's happening?' To tell the truth she was sure the pro could handle it and was more than happy to participate in the game. "Is there an A?" she spoke up from the back of the classroom.

Having been looking over his results for different assignments, the moment he heard and felt the first explosion his heart stopped. Almost instantly his gaze snapped towards the windows, to where he promptly teleported. Eyes wide and mind racing, he almost didn't hear the teacher or even Diana for that matter. Glancing towards the board, he saw her trying to start a round of hangman. Breathing slowly and deeply Alec returned to his seat by walking for once and sat down stiffly. Alec spoke and his voice surprisingly did not actually betray him by signalling his fear. "A?"
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon

Diana looked to Violet. "No 'A' I'm afraid" she said before drawing the head. Then Alec asked for an A again, for some reason. Diana sighed and drew the body. "Anyone else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back