• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

At the sound of Violet's playful voice announcing her presence, Alec felt his heart drop. He had barely seen a drop of light as the door was slammed shut as quickly as it had been opened. "Otto get up to floor four asap..." He spoke in his full voice, not needing to whisper anymore. There was just no point. His little rabbit heart was pounding and he wasn't really ready to feel her claws, but he saw no other logical path to go down as of right now. "Oh god... okay..." Only knowing where she was but not seeing Violet, Alec thrust himself forward and tried to tackle her. All I need is to bide my time...
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
Completely ignoring Diana's WTF moment, Reign recovered from the fainting almost immediately, and as she did she sat with her legs tucked under her body, and while wearing the completely black costume she put her hands together in prayer and looked to the heavens like a nun, her glasses a bit off-center. "Ah, god, thank you for granting me this glorious day and wonderful sight." As usual, she was over-dramatizing everything. "Mein Grossvater..." She started mumbling a little piece in german too before standing up and wiping a single tear from her eye. All the blood had noticeably disappeared, like it was never there. "You see, Diana, not everyone is as hot as you so they can't look in the mirror and say 'I'd tap that'. Instead, we must savor the rare occurrences where we get a glimpse of the divine, and I have gained such a glimpse today. The Egyptians were right to worship cats. You angels may be hot, but you do not grant us vision of the holy articles!" She gave her vehement speech, being a Reign.

Hisato wouldn't have the opportunity to jump back - his heat may have burned away the goo, but the Otto clone was still standing and expanding. Before he was able to safely retract his leg, the orange globs it had spewed out would slam into Hisato like rushing waves of water while also trapping him. The clone was practically vomiting blood from its pores, creating a resin that would restrict his movements with its thickness. "It's a glue trap, Hisato," Otto spoke from around the corner, ushering in his other clone to aid the first. It seemed to meld into the other from the behind, increasing the quantity and intensity of the flowing blood. The clone would lose its shape now, stretching above Hisato before coming down behind him in a cascading wall. It was plain to see what the tactic here was; trap Hisato in the sticky flow while also cutting off his escape route.

"The more you struggle, the more you churn it up. You're just gonna sink deeper and deeper, and until you pass out or give up, I'm gonna keep you there and let you suffocate. Say 'uncle'."
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Hisato-

Well Hisato's taunts got him what he wanted, a wave of the goo slammed into his front and started to hold him down while another wave came from behind. Smirking from underneath his helmet He outstretched his hand towards the wave that was coming from behind him then the wave made contact. The moment it did Hisato began transferring the kinetic energy it had into potential energy for Hisato to use. When he heard Otto call from around the corner he felt a bit discouraged, so his taunts hadn't really worked, he had just walked into a trap. Looks like he had underestimated his opponent.

For a moment Hisato debated surrendering, it was the easiest option and he would get a chance of revenge in the next match. He had already gathered a decent amount of energy and his body was going into overdrive which didn't really help considering the shaking made him sink more. If this was a 1 on 1 then he probably would have surrender but he couldn't let this turn into a 1 v 2 against Violet. "A nap sounds nice right about now, Think I will take you up on that." Transferring thermal energy around his hand that he outstretched behinds him he burned a hole in the goo, not a big one but one that freed up enough space for him to snap and snap he did. This time there was sound, lots of sound. Putting everything he had gained from the batteries, the kinetic energy from the goo, and enough of his own energy to knock himself unconscious a horrendously loud boom echoed through out the bottom floor of the building. The blast easily had enough force to blow the glue trap with Hisato still in it flying away, Walls would break and cameras in that area of the first floor would shatter as if an actual large bomb had just gone off. The shock absorbers in his suit would soak up some of the damage meaning Hisato at worst would have broken bones.
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

This was it. At that moment, victory seemed assured. Even if Hisato went ahead with burning away the blood, there was plenty more where that came from, so it was either exhaust yourself or just give up - he figured the lazy boy would choose the latter. "We've got it in the bag, Alec," Otto spoke into his headset as the blood cone around his ear crumbled. "Just don't let the cat touch the bomb - I'll be right up in a few seconds." Otto stood to his feet and allowed the blood to converge on Hisato, knowing that victory was nigh no matter what he did. "You put up a good fight, Hisato, and you almost got under my skin... But I'm in this to win. No hard feelings." So, he waited, leaned against the wall and twiddling his thumbs. What he expected next was for Hisato to either cave or a teacher to rave in his ear about how far he had gone. Whatever. They made him a villain, right? Although Otto could sense Hisato as he burned away a bit of the blood covering him, he didn't think twice of it.

Then came the bang - an ear-shattering explosion from right around the corner. It obliterated the wall that Otto found himself leaned against and flung the boy across the room. He clipped the corner of another winding hallway and crashed into a wall before sprawling out on the floor. No amount of padding protected him from a blast that devastating, and neither would his little precaution... Although it wouldn't be visible to Hisato or the cameras unless they could zoom in somehow, orange blood would flake from Otto's face and body where he had impacted the wall. Crystalline dermal armor - extra protection, just in case. Fading in and out of consciousness, Otto made the decision to get to his feet once and regretted it. He fumbled as he tried to raise up on his arms, only managing to let out a pained gasp.

Oh, how the mighty had fallen... And hard.

Violet watched him blindly charge at him. She was... unimpressed. Violet moved to the left out of his way and extended a foot to trip him. Her hands were behind her back. She winced when Hisato's bang went off. It wasn't as loud, but it still hurt, she held her ears as she spoke. Perhaps a bit louder than she thought. "So... Alec. Your teammate just went down." She smiled and licked her lips. "Which means I get to have fun with you before time runs out." She was just having fun and getting into his head. She wasn't serious.

Mostly.
-Mork- -Mork-

Alec grunted as he felt the floor come up to meet him, barely catching himself before he face planted. As he was quickly getting back to his feet, he shuddered from the explosion downstairs in the full knowledge that Otto had definitely not caused it. Once Violet even said that his comrade was down, he cringed. "God.. damnit-" He was entirely caught off guard (which at this point he really shouldn't have been) once she mentioned having fun with him. Even though he was sure she was trying to frazzle him like earlier, he still hesitated and felt his face lose color in anxiety. "Wh-what does that even mean?" Trying to make out her shape in the darkness, all he had to go off of was where he'd heard her voice. He had to protect the bomb... "Then come and get me!"

"Okay!" She said before happily pouncing on him. From there, she straddled him. "Don't worry, this will only hurt a bit." Violet started to lash out with her claws. She tried to cut up his chest, shoulders, and arms. Although she avoided two areas: His throat, for obvious reasons and his face. He was kinda cute.
-Mork- -Mork-

Nervously taking one step back- he was too late and not sure he was ready for her claws. "Oh god! I didn't actually mean it!!" As she pounced on him, he felt himself fall hard and gritted his teeth. She seemed way too happy to be sinking her claws into his flesh, but he wasn't thinking about that. His arms reached up and he attempted to grab her own arms. Alec just needed to keep her here until time ran out but... Jesus every sharp pain echoed across his body. Every single time he let out a pained groan but he was well aware that he could always be healed later. If he could just get a good grip on her arms... If he could just keep her away from the bomb...

Violet was soon grappled by Alec and he was holding her arms still. "Can't you just give up now?" she asked as her tail began to rub up and down his inner thigh. She leaned in close to him. "I'll give you a reward~" she spoke in a soft seductive tone and began to purr.
-Mork- -Mork-

Narrowing his eyes in the darkness, he swore he could see a sickening smile cross her face. "No I can't gi-" As her tail started it's trek his eyes shot wide open and his body jolted in surprise. Shaking his head as he felt her breath close to him, he cleared his throat and tried to regain composure. "...Ehh... don't..." Alec furrowed his brows and tried his hardest not to try and get away; he had to keep her away from the bomb. Time had to be close to being up...

Alec tried so hard to keep his grip, but once blood was being drawn and he physically could not clench his hand around her wrist he let go with a cry. His pain didn't last long though, as she struck him squarely in the jaw and a deeper darkness took over in the blink of an eye.

Violet got up. Dusted off her hands, and did cartwheels over to the bomb before laying her hand on it. "well that was fun!" She looked up to the camera that was in the room (Presumably) and winked.

Sora winced at Violet biting Alec's hand, a rather brutal move on her part. "Round 2, hero team wins." A moment ago she wanted to go over and punch Violet with all her wrath as a forever single lady, but that sort of dissipated when she just took a moment to breathe. "Laura and Reign, make your way to the second building since the first floor of that one got destroyed. Roger, please go and heal Hisato and Otto immediately since they're participating in the next match..." She sounded a bit exhausted with her divine wrath fizzled out.

Roger watched the rest of the match with a grim look on his face. Between Violet's relentless pursuit of Alec and Otto's glue trap this one was a brutal one. It looked liked this match was going to end one of two ways, Violet would catch Alec and end the match or Otto would finish off Hisato and go help Alec making it a 2v1. It turned out that the first one was going to be the case as Hisato took himself and Otto out with a large explosion that wrecked a good chunk of the first floor building. Violet continued to play with Alec a little longer in an unheroic fashion before knocking the kid out and touching the bomb. With the match over it was time to set up for match three though this time Roger was haveing second thoughts. Hitting a button on his tablet his face with the recovery room and Daisuke in the background would appear on all of the screens in the observation room.

"If you will allow me to put in my two cents I believe it is best if we should take an intermission and start match three after a break. Hisato and Otto will both need a little bit of time to recover after I heal them. If you don't wish to wait then I suggest switching out those two for other students." Turning away from the tablet he looked to the side at the open door and shouted for his third years to go and recover the three unconscious students. He turned back to the tablet, "My assistants are on their way to retrieve the boys, if you decide to wait for them I will let you know when they are able to fight again." With that he hit the button on his tablet again reverting it to a viewing mode and returning the cameras in the observation room to normal.

The third years left the nurses office as soon as they were told and hurried over to building one. Upon arrival they split into three groups. The first group went to retrieve Alec from the fourth floor, the Second picked up Otto who was the easiest to retrieve, and the third one picked through small amounts of rubble and orange goo to retrieve Hisato. Once they had all three of the boys they hurried back to the Recovery room where Roger would heal them.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Netherdragon Netherdragon -Mork- -Mork-

"... Let's wait. That matchup was probably the best to challenge Laura and the others involved." Sora wasn't exactly an impatient person, so waiting for a few minutes didn't bother her, and they still had a good amount of time to burn for the class since it was a smaller than usual group this year. "Go ahead and do your heal-y thing, we've got time." She stepped back from the podium and sat in one of the office chairs in the room, leaning back in the chair and kicking her feet when she almost lost balance, somehow recovering. It actually looked kinda funny and childish, reinforced by the dumb grin on her face.

Reign breathed in, breathed out, and calmed down. The shock of the new m*********** material was intense, but she gathered herself and put on the guise of a respectable human being once more. She made her way over to Laura, who was trying not to look at her or breathe the same air as her. "Hey there... Laura, right? I think it's a shame that we're enemies in this match, but every time I remember that I'm against such a beauty it just makes me want to go on the offensive." She gave a playful smirk, looking over Laura's body once and gaining precise measurements. She was confident in her ability to get it within three centimeters, and the prospects were promising.

Laura just backed away slowly from the lech, not responding and not making eye contact - the proper way to deal with predators you meet in the woods, so she's been told. Unfortunately for her, this wasn't the woods, and Reign wasn't that type of predator.

After getting the okay from Sora about postponing the match for a few moments he spun his chair around to face the three boys lying in the beds. Standing up he cracked his knuckles and pulled out his stopwatch. Lokig over at Daisuke he motioned for the door, "Time to go kid, no one's allowed in here when I am working." He told the teenager as he ushered the boy out the door. Once Daisuke had left the room he closed the door and pulled down the blinds to block any vision into the room. Now He was ready.

Starting with Otto he removed the boys mask and placed it on the bedside table. He placed the finger tips of his right hand onto Otto's forhead and rewound his pocket watch. Spasms of pain wracked Roger's body and he stepped back coughing a bit as he caught his breath. He should have braced himself more. With Otto healed he repeated the same step with Hisato, removing the boys Helmet and takeing away the wounds. This time he braced himself for the pain and didn't stumble back despite the fact the pain was more intense then Otto's. Lastily he healed Alec's who besides a sharp pain in his jaw Roger felt nothing from. With the boys healed he opened the blinds and the door before siting back into his chair. Looking over to the garbage he spat another glob of both spit and blood into it before leaning back into the chair. Now he had to wait for the boys to get up.
GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 Netherdragon Netherdragon AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Watching the match Daisuke was amazed at how villainous Violet had been and how hard their opponents struggled in the game of cat and mouse that was their match. When it was over and Roger shoved him out of the room Daisuke simply shrugs and decides to begin making his way to the observation area, where his classmates would surely be waiting. As soon as he turns to make his way however he runs face first into Diana. Feeling awkward all he could think of to do was to offer his hand to her for a hand shake and say "Good match. You're going to be a great hero."

On his way all he could think about was how he and his partner had lost the match even though he revealed his quirk for the first time. He felt like he did nothing but hold Jade back. If she had a more powerful teammate she could've won the test. Shaking the negative thoughts from his mind as he approached the viewing area, he didn't want the others to see his pity party. He hesitated before opening the door. What if they were all waiting to make fun of him due to his lackluster performance? Shaking these thoughts out of his head as well he took a deep breath and opened the door before walking in to the room.

Looking around he looked for Jade to see if he could find her. He would want to thank her for beign such a great teammate and apologize to her for losing the match since she was probably counting on him to finish things after she hurt herself just to incapacitate Diana.

Finally looking up at the monitors he saw all of the aftermath in greater detail than he could on Roger's tablet screen. He definitely had some power houses for classmates and it would be a challenge to not fall behind everyone else in the development of his fighting style and quirk development. Some of them had had years of practice on their own. His training basically focused on physical conditioning and martial arts that he could combine with his sensory quirk. He didn't have any elemental affinities or super strengths and speed. While his endurance might be above average from his special training it wouldn't do him any good if he couldn't finish off his opponents.

Thinking about all of this he wondered about how he could improve himself as well as his costume if there would be a second round of edits to their designs. Resting his chin between his thumb and forefinger he looked down to think harder and got lost in his thoughts.

Last edited:
Diana entered the room, taking note of Hisato and Otto before moving on to Alec. While the doctor could remove physical pain, they couldn't remove mental stress, and Violet certainly did a number on Alec. "Hey, you alright?"

Last edited:
Alec had just barely woken up a few moments before Diana had reached him. His eyes were slow to adjust to the lights, so he covered them with his arm. Once Diana reached him, he didn’t notice until her voice was heard. Lifting his arm so he could look at her, he shrugged. “My wounds are gone, so that’s pretty neat. I don’t feel even a single scratch.” Removing his arm from his face entirely, he sat up in his bed and smiled at her. “Thanks for checking up on me.”
34029C06-5ADF-4954-A2A2-38C4577B2623.jpeg
Netherdragon Netherdragon

"No problem. I got to say, it's quite a shame that your quirk has been only partially suited to the tests so far. That being said, you've done a decent job so far." Diana didn't see any real need to check on Hisato and decided to steer clear of Otto. She was more interested in the kid she had to save during the throwing test, and no, Diana would never fully let Alec live that one down. "We should probably clear out of here before Otto wakes up and tears you a new one." -Mork- -Mork-

Last edited:
Getting a little red, his smile beamed back at Diana. “Thanks, it might not have looked it but I really did try.” Smile faltering some, Alec nodded his head slowly and almost jumped out of the infirmary bed. “He’s gonna kill me...” He practically ran out the door.

Diana laughed a bit and followed him out the door giving a nod of thanks to the doctor for healing all of the students during this test. "So... Do you want to talk more about our quirks? Like for example, what's your max range? What are your physical and mental limits?" Diana asked. She always found a bit of joy learning about other quirks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back