• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

"Sensory, huh..." If I just had myself to worry about I could probably fight blind, but I have to make sure that they don't touch the bomb. That'd be impossible. Maybe I should unblock the door and funnel them in, instead of blockading it and hoping that Jade blows most of her steam fighting Diana? Reign suddenly had a thought, wondering how tough were these walls she was relying on. She took the small amount of carbon she had leftover from layering the door and made a drill with it, drilling a little into the wall. The result was that the wall was exactly as it looked; solid concrete. Nah, it'll be fine. Reign resumed her admittedly boring job of standing guard, using the leftover carbon to entertain herself, making the dust into little dolls that acted out plays and scenes from movies. I guess I'll give it a few minutes and check how it's going.

-----

Reluctantly Hisato stood up as the class started to leave. He didn't want to leave the comfy spot on the ground but he had to. Going over to the veiwing room he expected to see at least Mrs. Surnov there but it seemed she wasn't. Looking at the monitors there was a good set up to watch everything and he could see the villain team making their preparations while the heroes waited outside. Reign as expected was on defense while Diana was on offense patrolling the halls. he wasn't sure how good of a strategy that was on heir part. Diana could probably stall the two heroes for a while but in a 2v1 Hisato didn't think she had a chance. He would just have to see how this played out.

Takeing his Helemet off he held it in his left hand as he looked around at the other students to gauge their level of interest in the match. His eyes landed on the red headed girl Laura who seemed to be hanging back. Seemed she wasn't the social type. Knowing he should at least introduce himself as they were going to be partners soon so he should at least introduce himself. Once he got over to her he held out the free hand that wasn't holding the helmet. "Let me give you an official welcome to class 1-A. I'm Hisato, the class rep and your partner for round 3." he did his best to make his tone sound friendly but traces of his normal laziness were still present in his speech.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
"Ah..." It was a rather quiet, nervous gasp she let out when she realized that he was talking to her. Laura started reaching her hand out to shake Hisato's offered hand, but she twitched and pulled it back. "I'm Laura... Nice to meet you." Her voice was quiet, and trembled a little like a cornered animal. She reached her hand out again, and this time she didn't twitch and pull back. It was a rather awkward, stiff shake, but she was trying her best to get along with her partner. "Do you... Think we can beat that?" She looked up at the screen that showed the scene of Reign guarding the single barricaded door. She didn't know much about Reign's quirk, but the transparent covering she had formed out of the majority of that black dust probably wasn't a joke. And Reign's attempt to drill through the wall a little showed off that the wall wouldn't be any easier to get through.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Seeing the explosion of flame coming Daisuke broke contact and ducked around a corner moving further away from the hallway opening as the flames advanced, doing his best to create as much distance as possible.

"Damn that's hot!" he yelled as the fires roared out of the hallway.

Hearing Jade yelling in the hallway once the flames explosion ended he ducked quickly back into the hallway.

"Jade! You alright??" he called to his partner as he rushed forward.

Diana heard Daisuke while she made a grab for Jade's remaining taser. "Stop, Daisuke." She shouted. She continued in a soft but firm voice "And toss me your capture tape. If she's 'captured,' Jade can get medical attention quicker." Diana had no intentions of giving up just because someone got hurt, that was a contingency the school likely prepared for. However, Diana wanted to end this battle sooner rather than later.
GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"I'm fine. It's only my already messed up legs that got burned, and my hands, arms, even my outfit." She hissed as she clenched a fist. "Damnit, don't need your help, or your pity!" She said as she grabbed Diana's wrist, grabbing the taser for herself as she then shocked herself for more power. Electricity arcing off her body and seeming to make her eyes glow. "I can still fight." At least as long as she had adrenaline rushing through her.

"Tch." Diana respected how headstrong she was, however, that only meant she had to continue the fight. "I gave you an out, I'm sorry for whatever happens now." She said before blasting Jade with an intense flame that flowed over her arm and spread out over where Jade laid.

Jade's eyes went wide as soon as the flames came forth. She had to do something or she would be in for a world of pain.
Fuck it.
She still had a hold on Diana's wrist. So with a scream of both pain and determination she gradually discharged her stored up electricity into Diana. Starting with the power from the taser, then gradually bringing the amps up from her own storage. Not enough to be fatal. Jade knew when to stop. Hopefully, Diana would be unconscious after this, or at least stunned for awhile.

Last edited:
Hisato-

Hisato watched as Laura struggled to return his greeting, she was a lot more shy then he was expecting. Sighing internally Hisato bowed his head in apology, "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Looking up at the screen that Laura was looking at he felt a thread of doubt. Her quirk was strong, unfairly strong and she had easily smashed Hisato into a lower rank during the ball toss. If the question was could Hisato beat her the answer was probably not... but could Laura beat her? That was a more favorable outcome. Still looking at the screen Hisato responded to her question, "You are a wild card, Something which the enemy team won't know anything about. If we can use their lack of information on you to our advantage then the win is as good as ours." He said confidently.

The start of combat caught his eye and he looked over to the screens showing the battle. Hisato's free hand clenched into a fist while his other hand tightened it's grasp on the helmet. Hisato was fine being in combat as he was the one in danger but watching others fight was always hard for him, especially considering the fact that he had started to befriend one of them. Every fiber of his being told him to do something but all he could do was stand and watch. Biting the inside of his lip he stood his ground and did his best to keep his face in it's usual expression, even if his eyes gave away the panicked state he was in he wouldn't let the rest of his face show his distress. He merely had to by his time, this was the only match that he wasn't participating in so he had to bare with it.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Roger-
As the match began Roger expected a slug fest but not one so early in the match. The fierce start with Diana's fire blast were cool and he really didn't expect things to escalate so quickly. When Jade tazed Diana and got blasted by the flame he couldn't help but shake his head. "Not the smartest move," He said to his fellow staff member Anzhelika who was sitting next to him. Then came the argument and Jade's counter attack. The blast that Jade let loose was quite powerful and could very well result in the defeat Diana. "Not a very good strategy but an interesting one." He said as he finished his drink.

Standing up from his chair he looked over at Anzhelika. "Well we certainly have quite the powerful and troublesome kids this year. I'm going to go get the recovery room ready. See you later". He said as he walked out the door and over to the temporary medical tent they had set up for a place to treat the wounded kids directly after the battle.

Stopping in his tracks, Daisuke fretted over whether he should comply with the demand for capture tape or not. He didn't want to see Jade injured like this or anyone for that matter. Then when Jade's stubborn streak hit he was still worried about her but was excited to see Jade land an attack with her quirk. If this was enough to take Diana out of the fight he would ensure to put Jade in a safe spot in the building before advancing after Carbon girl.

When DIana shot out more flames not only was he shocked he was a little angry because to him it seemed like Diana was trying to kill them. He understood they were supposed to be villains and wanting to win but what good was winning a training exercise if you go down in history as the classmate killer? Might as well drop out and be a villain in that case. Dodging the flames he watched as Diana and Jade did their best to finish each other off.

"Jade! You're awesome! Don't kill yourself just to win the match though! I'd rather you alive and safe and we lose than you risk dying on me just to win the match!"

Looking around to ensure that Diana's teammate wasn't going to take advantage and try to sneak up on him or the others he did his best to focus on the fight in front of him since Diana's teammate would have to protect the bomb.

Diana tried her best to maintain control. "Stop.... it.... I don't want to... cause another blast. I.... I can't do that again, we got lucky a few minutes ago." She said with tears in her eyes. "Please... let go." As she felt the voltage ramping up, Diana did her best to pull back from Jade's grip, yet she didn't stop the fire.

Daisuke felt helpless as the two struggled in the hallway. He couldn't do anything to help Jade with all of the fire and electricity going around. He felt almost powerless but as soon as the roaring of flames and the crackling of electricity would cease he could peek around the corner and see if Diana was still in any sort of fighting shape. Maybe if he rushed her she might just throw a fireball that he could dodge and he could get a couple hits in if he was lucky? Either way their chances for this match weren't looking so hot.

When Jade falls unconscious and he finally hears the electricity stop he hesitates to check for heat and flames before peaking around the corner.

Diana immediately fell over onto Jade upon being released. Her wings which normally had roaring flames were reduced to flittering embers at this point. Both of them had given everything to take out the other while avoiding a fatal accident.

Last edited:
Placing capture tape around the two in critical condition he prepares to get them out of the building. If part of the test is having a bomb in the building his priority should be preventing as many casualties as possible.

Thinking for a moment about the approximate amount of time he should have left he as carefully as he can drags the two bodies out of the building utilizing the capture tape that he had tied around both of them. Doing so lifts their upper bodies off of the ground a slight bit. Once clear of the building he lays them both down carefully so the medical team can rush in and assess their conditions.

Doing his best to figure out how much time he had left he was feeling skeptical of his odds but he figured he had to do his best for Jade as well as his pride. Running back into the building to where the fight had taken place he did his best to continue onward from there. Not knowing the location of the bomb he would have to look for something out of the ordinary in the structure around him. A wall that looked different or such.

Roger-

About a minute after Daisuke deposited the unconscious forms of Diana and Jade outside the building the medical team showed up. Roger followed by a few volunteer third years arrived at the scene to take care of the two wounded students. Upon arrival Roger crouched down and quickly glanced at the visible wounds. Jade had some pretty severe burns with most of them being on her legs, the armor she had didn't seem to help things either and the girls body was hot to the touch. Diana on the other had was a whole different mess. Her muscles seemed to be locked in place due to he amount of electricity she had been hit with. It was likely even some organ damage had occurred but it wasn't anything Roger couldn't fix. The man stood up, turned to the nearest camera and gave a thumbs up to show that he would take care of it. He motioned with his hand to the third years who picked up the two girls and placed them onto stretchers to take them to the operation room.

At the medical office roger sat outside of the operation room dangling a pocket watch in front of his eyes as he waited for things to get ready. The biggest problem that he face was the fact that Jade was still wearing bits of metal on her armor that were now heated by a crap ton of fire. He could fix her body but couldn't do anything about the metal. To dix that he had one of the female third years take off the bits of Jade hero costume that were made of metal. If her injuries were life threatening he would have done it himself but since it wasn't the chances of a possible lawsuit were to high for him to risk. When the third year informed him that the two girls were ready he hopped out of his chair and walked into the operation room.

Starting with Jade who he had laying on her back, he walked over to her and placed his finger tips on the most damaged part of her body, the legs. Closing his eyes he used his free hand to turn the time on his pocket watch back 12 hours. As he messed with his watch a light green light formed at his finger tips and the burns on Jade's body began to disappear. In fact every wound that she had recieved started to fade as the time on Jade's body was reversed a full 12 hours leaving the girl in the same state she was exactly 12 hours before but in an exhausted state. Takeing a step back he felt an intense burning sensation in his legs and winced. That was a lot of pain for one so young to handle for the amount of time she did.

Turning to Diana he placed his finger tips in the area on her back right between the wings. Reversing his pocket watch another 12 hours Diana's muscles would unlock and all her wounds vanished just as Jade's did. Feeling the shock of his muscles suddenly tensing up the relaxing it was time for Roger to take a break. He made his way over to his desk that was in the room and took a seat in it. The girls would still be out for a few more minutes so he would wait for them to wake up. Once they woke up he would get them up to speed on everything that happened.
Netherdragon Netherdragon Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Running around aimlessly through the maze of a building he cleared the first floor and advanced to the next. The longer he took the more frustrated he became as well as anxious because he knew at this point there couldn't be much time left. Running as fast as he could, which wasn't full speed anymore due to fatigue he almost ran past an opening where off in the distance he saw a rather heavy duty door.

Stopping in his tracks he approached it cautiously. Looking it up and down he didn't see any apparent way to get in. Not wanting to give up he feels around the seems to see if there's anywhere he can grab to try and pull or push the door open with all of his remaining might. After about a minute of attempting to force his way in to no avail he banged on the door loudly.

"Damn. Sorry Jade. I did my best but I was utterly useless this fight," he mutters to himself. "Reign?? You in there??" He yelled to see if he would get an answer, not really expecting one.

For all he knew this could've been a decoy door and he was wasting his time right now. Taking a few deep breaths he banged on the door again.

"Carbon girl if you're in there! Open up! There's not much time left and I'd rather lose fighting you than just letting the timer run out!"

"Yo, fallen angel, you still alive?" Reign asked that after a minute of waiting, but there was no response, the comms were dead. "Guess that's a 'no'." Even though she said that, it wasn't impossible that Diana's communicator got destroyed or confiscated. However, for the reason of needing to be prepared for the worst, she took it as a 'Jade and Daisuke took Diana out, and Jade has enough charge to bust the wall down'.

However, after several minutes of vigilantly waiting, she went back to watching the carbon dolls in front of her. She hadn't thought of how long it would take them to reach the room. It was the ultimate boredom. When she finally heard a single set of footsteps outside and the sounds of someone messing with the door, she almost felt pity for Daisuke, or running low on fuel Jade, whichever one it was. And from the voice that called out to her, it proved to be Daisuke. Initially, she had felt fear at his quirk, but in truth he couldn't do anything to her alone. Even if he stole her eyesight, she knew where her carbon was at all times like it was a part of her body, and there was only one place he could come from. Quirks like his are amazing, but they are highly situational and this was not a situation where he could shine.

Out of pity (mostly boredom and indignation, but for appearance's sake pity), she stood up with her back still facing the door. "I agree, timing out would be a rather sad way to end this... Alright. Since this is a test, and not a situation that matters, I shall grant your request for a mercy killing. Do not regret this wish, there is no taking it back." She too had sunken into her villain persona, with a dark tone to her voice. The carbon lifted off of the door, some remaining to keep the handle locked down so that he couldn't enter at his leisure, and formed small balls, pellets, behind her. With the black clothing, and the millions of dots behind her that spelled death, she really did look the villainous part. What was scarier was that those pellets hadn't even taken a second to form. She whirled around with a flourish, and the door opened to reveal her to Daisuke. "Rejoice, hero! Today is your death day!" The pellets flew with a speed that guns would be envious of, and they not only flew straight out of the doorway but many curved back to the sides of the door unseen, making Reign's entire two meter radius a killzone. That said, these were low density bullets meant to collapse in on themselves upon impact, so it was completely nonlethal. Just in case he somehow escaped that, her right hand was hidden under the cloak and the carbon puppets behind her had disappeared. Her blunt weapon was complete, and would be shoved right into Daisuke's gut if he tried to run in.

-----------------------------------------------

Laura shook her head at Hisato's response. "N-No... Not a- Not the people... The barricade, do you have some way to break through it or the wall?" She stumbled a little when she had to correct his misunderstanding of her question. Laura recognized what she could or couldn't do, and that was a solid couldn't. She couldn't begin to imagine the amount of explosive chemicals she would need to safely manufacture and then set off to blast through the door, and she couldn't see herself managing to burn through with acid either since her skin would give out first. But, if Hisato had a way to blast through the door, the walls, or the floor/ceiling, then they could get to the bomb and win. "I think- I think I could take her out... I-if I get the jump on her!, but I need to be able to get to her first... to even have a chance." She was uncomfortable with making the hubris-loaded statement, so her speech was all over the place. However, it was true that she would probably be able to eliminate Reign easily if she could just get the drop on her. Reign seemed to use her carbon mostly by conscious direction than by unconscious responses, so she could nail her with a senbon coated in a powerful sleeping agent and completely bypass that ultimate defense.

Laura watched the match continue with mostly cold eyes, though she did wince at the eye-grabbing simultaneous KO of Jade and Diana and Reign's overkill of Daisuke. It was hard for her to feel much about the strangers she only saw for the first time a few minutes ago, so most everything about her spectating was completely analytical, without an ounce of emotion or empathy. She did, however, hate to watch the portions where blows were exchanged. In fact, most of the time during the Diana and Jade fight was spent only watching and considering Reign for that very reason. She hoped that in her match she could just settle the match by stealthily sneaking and touching the bomb or putting the 'villains' to sleep, avoiding such unnecessary pain.

-----------------------------------------------

Sora gripped the edges of the podium, watching with baited breath. She should have called off the match when Reign stood up and accepted the fight, but it was too late. All she could do was hope that Reign had the wisdom not to actually kill Daisuke, because her quirk aside from Diana's had the most potential to kill somebody with the forces she could output. When she found out that Reign had used only 50% of a 'rather small storage of power' to fling a ball almost ten miles, she remembered feeling fear. She spent a good while lecturing Reign over the use of lethal quirks afterwards. After all, that force she demonstrated could have easily bisected a person. She could only hope that Reign had taken her words to heart and went easy with her barrage - though, from her spectator seat that could only see the bullet rain of death, the odds of that didn't look too good. The next best situation was Daisuke dodging... Which was also very unlikely, but she wanted to have faith.

Before he can even react the voice, the door opens and he is greeted with a shit storm of pellets belting him that stagger him backward and he ends up landing onto his back on the floor unconscious. Managing to mutter out a "Damn..." before slipping off into dream land.

Reign smirked when her vision was stolen, pulling back her right fist that had an odd contraption on it. The second, less obvious reason for her shooting the hail of pellets, was that she could tell where they were even blinded. So, as long as he was in her barrage of attacks, she knew exactly where he was. Then, she lunged out with her fist, demonstrating the power fist she had made. Or at least, that's how it was supposed to go.

Instead, Daisuke collapsed before he could even steal her vision. The speed of the pellets caused them to lodge into him where they pierced, causing him to bleed. Though, she quickly stuffed his wounds with carbon to stop the bleeding.

"Well... I feel bad now."

------------

Sora breathed a sigh of relief that it didn't turn out for the worse. Even though it didn't look like she had in the moment, Reign had held back to an extreme. "Diana and Reign - Villain team wins! Participants of round two, make your way to the building. Roger, get your butt over there, Daisuke is in bad shape." Reign was shown on screen making a Graphene stretcher and putting Daisuke's body on it, floating the stretcher beside her down to the first floor. Apparently she did care about the male students to some degree, even though Sora had the distinct impression that Reign would only ever move if a female was involved.

As Diana had been recovering, her fire had been flaring up, intensifying the heat. She woke up in the school's recovery room with a jolt. "Woah... Definitely... was not expecting that." She quickly but carefully got out of bed, and wondered what kind of quirk the school had on staff to heal injuries like these, she felt nothing from her injuries she sustained during that fight.

Jade's eyes opened and she looked down at her body. "Oh. I'm not dead. Cool." Her eyes landed on Diana. She blinked, and because she had been set back she now had charge to work with. She got out of bed, walked over to Diana and held out her hand. "Good fight."
Netherdragon Netherdragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, that was.... That was a fucking stomp."
Violet commented, seeing that the fight was now over. Now it was her and Hisato's turn. She clapped her hands together once. "Let's go kick some butt!" She proudly announced as she marched out of the viewing room.

Diana laughed and shook her hand. "Yes it was. I must say though, I was quite worried I'd lose control again during that final struggle. I wonder what the final result was. I can only hope Reign continued to guard the bomb like we planned." She said aloud. "Oh, it was on the 4th floor if you were curious."

Last edited:
Roger-

Roger sat at the desk in the recovery room with a portable tablet he had propped up showing the end of the match. It was pretty much a slaughter as the boy couldn't do anything against the monstrous power of the his opponent. Roger sighed at the thought. From his phone he heard Sora yell at him and sighed. "How rude" he said out loud only now realizing that the girls were waking up. Spinning around three times in his chair he stopped at facing them. "I don't know if I would call it a fight but it was something." he commented cheerfully. Standing up he motioned for the two girls to follow him , "Come on you two, I will drop you off at the viewing room on my way to grab the boy." he said as he was already out the door.

On his way to the viewing room he looked over his shoulder at the two "Got to say I am impressed by the amount of sheer power and lack of restraint you both had. Most years students tend to avoid knocking each other out or a teacher steps in before it happens. Though Sora is new so I'm not surprised she didn't stop you two earlier." This was his way of lecturing, he wasn't actually a teacher but he was still a staff member so he deserved to make them feel a bit bad, in fact he had even more right to make them feel bad since he soaked up their pain with his quirk... though he had a habit of never telling the students about the effects the quirk had on himself.

As they reached the viewing room he dropped the two girls off and met Reign out on the training field. He raised his hand in greeting to the girl, "Congratulations on your win. I will take him off your hands now." As Roger said his greeting he grabbed the teenage boy and lifted him over his own shoulder. "Little heavier then I thought. Go ahead and move on over to the viewing room." With having said what he needed to say he tip his hat to her and with Daisuke over his shoulder and went back to the recovery room. He laid the teen down on a bed and placed his finger tips right between the boy's eyes. Roger closed his own eyes and with his free hand moved the dial on his pocket watch back 12 hours. The wounds on Daisuke vanished an Roger was hit with dozen of sharp pains all over his body. Stepping back from the boy he grimaced and walked back to his desk sitting down. Looking over at the trash can next to his desk he brought it closer to himself and spit both silavia ad a small amount of blood into the trash cans. The man leaned back in his chair arms behind his head as he looked at the screen. Burns, Shocks, and bullets...dang kids really needed to learn self control.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31
Hisato

Hisato shot a side glance at Laura as she spoke, she was thinking about this way more then he first expected. After thinking for a moment he turned his gaze back to the screen. "If i wanted to put my life in danger I could probably break through the barricade but a wall I could easily get through. Getting a jump on her won't be a problem either, I am able to make quite the distraction. The largest problem would be finding her. " As he said that it looked like Daisuke managed to find her but unfortunately it didn't end well for him. With that it was declared Villain victory and was now Hisato's turn. Takeing the helmet he put it back onto his head but left the visor open. Looking over at Laura he gave the girl a nod, "See you in a bit" the tapped the side of his helmet closing the visor. Turning away from the rest of the class he followed after Violet his partner.

Standing outside Hisato stared at the building he was suppose to find the bomb in. Under the protection of his helmet and visor his stoic face was a full on frown as he ran different scenarios in his head. Either way he hated what he was about to do. "You ready?" He asked his partner. In trueth he really didn't care if he won or lost this match. The bomb, subduing the villains, and winning were all secondary objectives. His primary one was something he thought was far more important, preventing Violet from suffering the same fate as three of the others in the last match. He could feel bad about what he was going to do to Alec and Otto later, from this moment on they were opponents bent on causing his ally harm and that was unacceptable. "Dont hate me for this..." he murmured to himself.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"I've been doing this kind of thing for years, of course, I'm ready." She said with a cocky grin while doing a few stretches. Even from her basic stretches, she showed incredible flexibility. Her ears cocked toward Hisato when he mumbled. Violet, of course, heard him. "What was that Hisato?" she sidestepped closer to him and leaned in closer still. "Don't hate you for what?"

Hisato shot Violet a side glance underneath his helmet as she got really close to him, he had forgot how good her hearing was. Well forgotten about it wasn't really the right phrase, it was more along the lines that he had thought he said it quietly enough and that having his visor down would have muffled his voice enough for her not to hear that part. He sighed lightly, "It's nothing you need to worry about. Right now your focus should be on scaling the building and touching the bomb. I will deal with who ever I come across as quickly as I can. We have our communicators so if you run into trouble let me know and I will be there as quickly as I can." As he spoke he tapped his finger impatiently on the railing. He wanted to get this match started the sooner they began the sooner it would be over.

Earlier he had told Violet earlier that he was going to hold back on the abilities of his quirk that he had yet to reveal but now his way of thinking was different. The fight between Diana and Jade had changed his mind. To prevent a long drawn out slug fest he was going to hit his opponents fast and hard. Otto knew what his quirk was and by now Alec probably did as well but that didn't matter. The two would only know about the part Hisato wanted them to know about, in a sense Hisato had fed them the exact information he wanted them to know, now he just needed them to take the bait and engage him at close range. If he got within close range of the two boys this match would be over in a heart beat.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Violet's eyes lit up in realization. "Oh. Right! I'll go get into position. Hopefully, this goes well. See you in a bit!" She gave him a salute and ran to the next building over, quickly entering and running up the stairs to the top where she waited for the match to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back