• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Pro-heroes CS

All For One

Symbol of Evil
Name:
Hero Name:
Appearance (please include normal appearance and costume):
Personality:
Background:
Quirk:
Skills:
Equipment:
Other:

Name: Albert Greaney

Hero Name: Animo

Appearance:
joseph-gordon-levitt-brick-2084413.png
joseph-gordon-levitt-brick-2084336.png
joseph-gordon-levitt-brick-2084405.png

Hero Costume: A white jumpsuit with light blue streaks dispersed randomly yet symmetrically around it with a gray brain in the center (I know I'm not good at describing it, but it looks cool in my head)

Personality: He's a nerd, through and through. He knows things and will probably correct your grammar. He's very detail-oriented, and tries to make everything perfect, so he sometimes gets upset when people don't follow his plan or his plan goes awry. He talks a lot and goes off on long tangents and will try to explain everything in excruciatingly painful detail, even if it's not relevant to the topic at hand. He'll also fidget a lot, so he keeps a Rubix Cube on him. He's not good at social cues or saying things kindly, so don't expect him to be a charmer. He doesn't mean to be an ass, things just come out wrong. Please be patient with him. He's trying his best.

Myers-Briggs Type: INTP

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background: He grew up in a poor household, and because of it he's always been a hard worker. He never thought to slow down, and he's worked worked worked his whole life. After deciding that hero work was right for him, he knew that only the best of the best school could be right for him. After getting admitted into UA, he kept working and enhancing himself and his combat abilities, and was in the upper echelon of his class. He aims to be the number one hero one day, but knows it's going to be a long road to that goal.

Quirk: Mind over Matter: Albert can telekinetically control his own body. He can use this to increase the strength of his attacks, enhance his speed, jump higher and farther, hover, fly, control his descent as he falls, etc. A weakness is that after using this quirk, the opposite effect happens. (If he increased his strength, he becomes weak. If he flew, he can't stand. The length and severity of the debuff is directly correlated to the length and severity of the buff). He can only use enhance two things at once, and his upper time limit is 20 minutes. He can increase his abilities to x5 max, but doing so make him unable to fight for twice as long as it normally would.

Skills: Technologically Minded, Advanced Mind, and Strategist

Equipment: Rubix Cube and Pencils

Other: He's very good at budgeting both time and money.

Please tell me if I need to change or add anything.

Last edited:
Personality: He's a nerd, through and through. He knows things and will probably correct your grammar. He's not good at interacting with people, so don't expect him to be a charmer. He doesn't mean to be an ass, things just come out wrong. Please be patient.
Could you give a bit more detail about his personality?

Mind over Matter: Albert can telekinetically control his own body. He can use this to increase the strength of his attacks, enhance his speed, jump higher and farther, hover, fly, control his descent as he falls, etc.
To what extent can he increase his physical abilities? And is he able to do all of this simontainsly?

A weakness is that after using this quirk, the opposite effect happens.
Is there a time limit to how long he can use the quirk before the side effect kick in?

He can also telekinetically move objects, but it saps him of energy incredibly quickly, so it's only used if it's a game-changing move, such as pushing the villain off of a cliff.
How heavy objects is he capable of affecting?

Alright, I think I edited my CS to answer those questions. Anything else?
First remove the force field in a box thingy. That things seems a bit too futuristic for the setting. Plus, it kind of defeats the purpose of the weakness if he can just instantly hide behind a force field .

Secondly, I've been doing a bit of thinking and I've realized that both having the ability to enhance your physical abilities and moving objects with telekinis is a bit broken. So you're gonna have to choose one of them.

Name: Albert Greaney

Hero Name: Animo

Appearance:
View attachment 491588
View attachment 491589
View attachment 491590

Hero Costume: A white jumpsuit with light blue streaks dispersed randomly yet symmetrically around it with a gray brain in the center (I know I'm not good at describing it, but it looks cool in my head)

Personality: He's a nerd, through and through. He knows things and will probably correct your grammar. He's very detail-oriented, and tries to make everything perfect, so he sometimes gets upset when people don't follow his plan or his plan goes awry. He talks a lot and goes off on long tangents and will try to explain everything in excruciatingly painful detail, even if it's not relevant to the topic at hand. He'll also fidget a lot, so he keeps a Rubix Cube on him. He's not good at social cues or saying things kindly, so don't expect him to be a charmer. He doesn't mean to be an ass, things just come out wrong. Please be patient with him. He's trying his best.

Myers-Briggs Type: INTP

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background: He grew up in a poor household, and because of it he's always been a hard worker. He never thought to slow down, and he's worked worked worked his whole life. After deciding that hero work was right for him, he knew that only the best of the best school could be right for him. After getting admitted into UA, he kept working and enhancing himself and his combat abilities, and was in the upper echelon of his class. He aims to be the number one hero one day, but knows it's going to be a long road to that goal.

Quirk: Mind over Matter: Albert can telekinetically control his own body. He can use this to increase the strength of his attacks, enhance his speed, jump higher and farther, hover, fly, control his descent as he falls, etc. A weakness is that after using this quirk, the opposite effect happens. (If he increased his strength, he becomes weak. If he flew, he can't stand. The length and severity of the debuff is directly correlated to the length and severity of the buff). He can only use enhance two things at once, and his upper time limit is 20 minutes. He can increase his abilities to x5 max, but doing so make him unable to fight for twice as long as it normally would.

Skills: Technologically Minded, Advanced Mind, and Strategist

Equipment: Rubix Cube and Pencils

Other: He's very good at budgeting both time and money.

Please tell me if I need to change or add anything.
Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back