Metropolis: Reborn

backlash

Two Thousand Club
So i have been thinking as of late, there are not a whole lot of superhero rp's, if any.

This would be along the lines of DC universe online in the aspect that all of the heroes that we make will be our creation utilizing the powers of todays super heroes. It will not only be confined to DC, but throughout all of the heroes known to date.

There are some people that use to be in this, and i was wondering if they would also like to join back up and remake this thread.

sweet. Was thinking that we could possibly be in our 2nd year of being heroes. Maybe have a grasp upon our powers and such? What you think.

I'm in. Are you thinking were a big team of superheros then? or just a bunch of superheros in one place?

We can always be a team like the justice league or something. if you have a different idea, i am up to hearing it.

Maybe something a little more probable: Several smaller teams,a larger team,and numerous independent supers,all divided by their own modus operandi? You know,some thou shalt not kill groups,others care only for the removal of the threat,while others still are all about the red tape? And,of course,villains,villain groups,and independent villains. A massive web of conflict,allegiances,and factions.

Also,Kapu,your sig is missing a letter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back