Metaralis Outteridge

Mystikelh

Boop-inator
Name: Metaralis Outteridge.

Male or Female: Male.

Species: Human, with a symbiosis alien.

Appearance (Optional):

347034Capture.png

(I'm still not done with it, but that should do for now?)

General Personality (Nothing too fancy needed here): Cynical, but not unfriendly. Calm, but can become reckless under too much pressure.

Relationships with Other Characters:

• Delastarh Nagahoshi, partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the details about his alien companion?

Also, since he's a mercenary, I'd assume he's not initially a part of the crew.

@MystikGalaxy

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess not, since he's a mercenary. He's one of my long developed OC and I wanted to use it.

As for the alien, it's a Voidler (original species) that Metaralis gave the name of Wraith. It lives in his body, feeding off his energy to live and give him a few perks in exchanges, like Body Manipulation on himself and Enhanced Durability. Although Metaralis doesn't use much the body manipulation. But that also means Metaralis can get tired fast and eats a lot due to his energy being shared with something else. Wraith isn't really sentient. His species being hive-minded, it isn't intelligent enough to communicate. It can understand if Metaralis is hurt and can react in consequence, but that never happened in an RP because I try to use less possible to not feel more powerful. It's more of it became a part of why Metaralis is Metaralis. Why he's so short, why he sleeps so much, why he eats so much for such a small guy.

If you need more details, I can send you all of it through a PM or something.

It's fine! I think you're good to go. I just needed a short explanation of sorts. I like your idea! 

@MystikGalaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back