• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid RP | Interest check

Would you join something like this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

BubbleButt

TFW 8 seconds have passed after Za Warudo
Answer the poll above, i'll put in the details here...

You would be able to make up to two characters, a soldier for foxhound, MSF, diamond dogs, whatever I do and the second character would be a guard or another soldier.

PVP combat and stealth would use dice rolling mechanics.

All forms of gear during and before the game (mgs1, mgs2, mgs3, etc.) I decide will be allowed but after the era (Like having mgs5 stuff during mgs1) is not allowed

Posts will have to be 5 sentences long at the least.

So, I just wanted to check on how that would work out! I hope it does and if so i'll enforce more rules into the rp.

Share with your friends to get this RP started up faster.

THE RP IS UP NOW: Detailed - Metal Gear Solid RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Tactical Espionage? Count me in.

Just a question, you say that gear from the era and before will be okay, but gear from some time after the era is a no. But then provide an example of mgs5 stuff during mgs1 is a no. I'm a bit confused since timeline wise mgs1 happens 20 years after mgs5

[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]Tactical Espionage? Count me in.
Just a question, you say that gear from the era and before will be okay, but gear from some time after the era is a no. But then provide an example of mgs5 stuff during mgs1 is a no. I'm a bit confused since timeline wise mgs1 happens 20 years after mgs5

[/QUOTE]
Well I am not really a guy for timelines but what I mean is that any gear that isn't in the game originally isn't in the RP unless it's invented or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back