Metal Gear Rising: Tactical Cooperative Action

DrBones

Promise Nothing Deliver Less
This part of the thread is self-explanatory. Post here if you've got something to complain about, or just want some tender loving care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can my fighting skill count as a soft skill if do what is considered a "soft"/internal style of martial art?

I would still consider it a Hard Skill, but you can use an Agility check to act as your damage roll.

Is it always 1sp per point, or does it scale up as you bring your skills up. Is there a cap for any given skill?

It will always be 1 sp per point. There is a hard cap of 3, to keep the player from spending points on frivolous skills. +3 to skill checks is certainly enough to ensure you pass a majority of those checks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intel should have provided us with maps, and if they didn't we could ask them. If you have a good hax skill I think taking a peek at the security cameras would be interesting.

You will be provided with a map when combat starts. Finding office plans will show you enemy positions.

Aight #2 will be office plans.

Not like I can shoot for shit anyways.

Edit: Wait no it'd probably make more sense IC to see guest plans wouldn't it.

... You put your soul in a map. That's sillier than risking it in a children's card game. Out of curiosity what program (if any) did ya use for them?

Also, I'm assuming range translates for each map square?

That's a pretty great guest list.

Too bad it's Micheal Hawk and not Richard Hawk. If it was the latter this shit would already be taken care of.

I used Paint. This laptop doesn't have Illustrator or Photoshop, so I have to make do with the Windows 8 essentials.

Yes, each map square is the space between each red line.

Generally speaking, the second thread HAS no objective, beyond "get to employee orientation and learn what it's like to work in the Funderful(copyright Wasp Sting 2018) World of Private Military Contracting".

But isn't copyrights what Wasp's Sting stands against? Other damn PMCs havin 'patents' and 'copyrights' to protect their stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back