• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Meringue - The Pride Of Many Colours

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
lion mane .pnglion mane paint.png
So after watching a lot of lion related things such as the lion king, the lion guard, my pride and the comic I hope so it's inspired me to kind of do my own thing based off it. So meet meringue he is a lion who belongs to a pride known as The Pride of Many Colours. This is a pride that lives with in a civilization of sorts with ranks and traditions. They also have accessories and such that they can wear. However the main things that this pride is known for is the paint they wear hence the name of the pride.

This paint that they wear has different meanings. The main colour of paint used is referred to as the primary colour. This colour represents the rank of the lion and their position. However a lion can wear more than one colour. These other colours are referred to as secondary and above. The secondary and above colours are used to represent more personal things about that lion such as their personality, likes, sexuality or they simply have these colours because they look nice. Accessories worn in this pride usually are made from metals for earrings , bones, teeth, claws, horns or even traditional wooden beads that are painted.

This is still a work in progress but let me know what yous think. I hope to maybe turn I into a rp/art group but depends if people would be interested in that it not. Help with world building would also be appreciated as I'm still figuring out the world this is taking place in such as if there would be humans or is it just a world filled with animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back