Meredith

Meredith

An Apostle of Ghan with Fiendish Intent
Roleplay Type(s)
  • How often do you visit RP Nation? When are you usually online, and for how long? This information will help the GMs whenever it's time to split the players up into groups, as we like to try and sort people by how often they post.
  • What sort of characters do you like to create and play? Having an idea of what you enjoy will help the GMs assist you in getting settled in Aegis.
  • What are you hoping to get out of this roleplay? Obviously we're unable to meet everyone's expectations, but knowing what players are looking forward to the most helps us prioritize different aspects of the plot.
  • Include a sample of previous roleplay posts. Aegis is a detailed roleplay, and players here pride themselves on well-written posts, thoughtful character interactions, and enthusiastic worldbuilding. Incoming players are screened for their writing skills (mostly punctuation, spelling, and grammar).

Ayy, I'm Meredith. I'm online daily, for an hour or so, usually around evening-time EST. Semi-slow poster, myself.

I like to create.. lots of characters? I have Ren right now - small, meek, etc.

I prefer interesting characters with a bit of backstory, but play almost anyone in a pinch, I also like action games and things. Big on strategy when it comes to fights - also, entertaining archetypes. Depends on the kind of game.

I'm hoping to join back in on the story and collaborate  on character relationships and plot mutually with other players.

Here's a sample of my most recent 1x1:

"Anywhere's a pretty vague place, El."

She'd perked up slightly when he'd told her she could come, not looking nearly so anxious now, but starting to play through her head the idea of adventure. It was tempting, very tempting, to leave - even permanently. Leave her mother to take care of Lizzie. Leave her father to his job as a cook.

"I haven't seen Blake in a while, but he can't just kick us out. Besides - Cecil has a lot more buses. A lot more places to go."

She was worried that she'd regret leaving, that she'd want to go home, that here parents would be angry. But then again..

Blake had done alright after making her parents angry. 

She broke into a jog beside Elliot upon seeing the bus, intent on making it in time. She made it - barely - the bus driver (bless him) stopped upon seeing them running.

She dug through her bag for her wallet. $10 for a ticket, which she usually did, $15 if you didn't have one.

Briefly, Reid wondered if the driver pocketed the extra fiver.

She collapsed down into a seat in the second row, plopping her bag down between her legs, and waiting for Elliot to join her. She pulled out her phone - on 34% - and was glad that she had her charger. She tapped out a message to her mother, hitting send and locking her phone.

> Going to the city. Bye.

Maybe it seemed too final - she didn't exactly plan to run the roads forever - but her mother would probably think to call Elliot's parents. Sorry, Ms Bailey.

She ran another hand through her hair, gazing out the bus window. "What were you thinking, El?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back