Meow. Mroowwww. Kitty noises. Pawww paw paw.

H A R P Y

Ms. Believer
Aheh hem.

HEYYYYYYYEAAAAYEAAAYEAYEA. HEEEYYYYYEAAAYEA. I SAY HEY. WHAT'S GOIN' ON

Hello, lovelies. I've been RPing on and off for the past several years on Twitter until I found this site. After a bit of browsing around, I decided to join and expand my horizons.

A bit about me:

I'm a girl. I'm in college. I'm a psychology major. I live in the US (god, help me). I'm a dog person, despite this thread's title and the kitten I'm raising. I'm easing myself back into politics. I'm an introvert who knows how to play the extrovert card.

Nice to meet ya! You'll probably find me more often in the Fantasy column than anywhere else, coming up with tragic and cliched characters. Terribly cliched. I'm working on it. Sort of. Ahah.

I can't think of anything else to add... Oh dear. I shall conclude here and spiffy up my profile a bit, I suppose. Bye-bye.~

Also You live in the US, I live in Canada so we're country neighbors! ^_^ Also I like dogs, cats..practically every animal now that I think about it. I actually am friends with two dogs that live up at my aunt and uncle's place. They are such sweethearts. Anyways, do you wanna be friends? ^_^

RegalWindstar said:
Also You live in the US, I live in Canada so we're country neighbors! ^_^ Also I like dogs, cats..practically every animal now that I think about it. I actually am friends with two dogs that live up at my aunt and uncle's place. They are such sweethearts. Anyways, do you wanna be friends? ^_^
Canadaaaa! America's hat! Not really. Maybe. It seems nice there!

Yes, same here, all the animals are my dearest darlings! I find myself wanting a raccoon and a moose and a bat and an octopus very often. (Not kidding.)

Friends? I like friends! Let's be friends!

@Ravel I've never heard "America's hat" before thats a new one for me I have heard of us as "America's little brother" though I think if they are gonna label us it should be little sibling not little brother. Because a lot of females could get offended by that, *points to feminists* I think most feminists are pretty cool people *considers myself one or atleast a supporter* I like how they want everything to be equal ^_^ then theres the ones that give the others a bad name what people label "Feminazis" I think people could get offended by that label too. People can be so offensive..

Anyways Warning for being my friend: I don't have my head on straight a few hours after waking up.

Seriously as soon as I wake up I need a coffee, anyone talks to me before that well...I'm usually unresponsive or irritable xD

Ah the life of a Coffee addict with normally slightly lower than normal energy~

RegalWindstar said:
@Ravel I've never heard "America's hat" before thats a new one for me I have heard of us as "America's little brother" though I think if they are gonna label us it should be little sibling not little brother. Because a lot of females could get offended by that, *points to feminists* I think most feminists are pretty cool people *considers myself one or atleast a supporter* I like how they want everything to be equal ^_^ then theres the ones that give the others a bad name what people label "Feminazis" I think people could get offended by that label too. People can be so offensive..
Anyways Warning for being my friend: I don't have my head on straight a few hours after waking up.

Seriously as soon as I wake up I need a coffee, anyone talks to me before that well...I'm usually unresponsive or irritable xD

Ah the life of a Coffee addict with normally slightly lower than normal energy~
Ahah! I'm not entirely sure how "America's little brother" might offend someone, but alright! I enjoy feminism. I am a feminist as well! I think that word should be changed though... Maybe... Genderist? I'm a genderist! ...Oh gosh.

But yes, people can be quite offensive sometimes. v.v And also be offended! It goes both ways, I think. v.v

Oh, that's okay! I'm sort of the same way! Except that my head is never on straight, even with caffeine. @.@

Ahaha xD I do it should be called something different than feminism or feminist though feminist / feminism do roll off the tongue xD

Also the reason some might find Canada being called the little brother is

1. A Canadian might be offended because were being named that when we should be known as just simply Canada some might take it as being looked down upon or they might not want the US to be related to them at all (there are a couple Canadians I've seen online who dislike the US)

2. some females might get offended as well which is why I said it should be little sibling not little brother as to avoid that. Personally I have no problem with it but others might.

But like you said it does work both ways. Some people love to offend others and do it often and some people get offended way too easy by every small thing and usually act like jerks about it taking things many people say wrong.

Anyways, thats interesting to know that your head is never on straight, that'll make things really fun xD

Also

Ravel said:
Yes, same here, all the animals are my dearest darlings! I find myself wanting a raccoon and a moose and a bat and an octopus very often.
I find myself wanting a Giraffe, Zebra, Horse, Rabbit, Cat, Dog, Turtle, Bear, Wolf, Dolphin, Bird (doves~), Angel fish, Gold fish and Penguin quite often xD

If I was rich with a big house my house would end up a Zoo with all the animals I want / love xD

Also just so you know I AM religious, I don't care if other people don't follow my religion I'll befriend them anyway. The only religion I'll avoid them for is if they worship the devil as I do not want to get involved with that. My religion though is Catholic. (Not christian and before you ask like others before you No I do not know the difference besides their names.)

Last edited by a moderator:
RegalWindstar said:
1. A Canadian might be offended because were being named that when we should be known as just simply Canada some might take it as being looked down upon or they might not want the US to be related to them at all (there are a couple Canadians I've seen online who dislike the US)
2. some females might get offended as well which is why I said it should be little sibling not little brother as to avoid that. Personally I have no problem with it but others might.
Ahhh okay okay, I understand now!

RegalWindstar said:
If I was rich with a big house my house would end up a Zoo with all the animals I want / love xD
OHMYGOODNESS I would absolutely love to live in a zoo! Cuddle ALL of the animals! I wouldn't even care about having to pick up after them!

RegalWindstar said:
Also just so you know I AM religious, I don't care if other people don't follow my religion I'll befriend them anyway. The only religion I'll avoid them for is if they worship the devil as I do not want to get involved with that. My religion though is Catholic. (Not christian and before you ask like others before you No I do not know the difference besides their names.)
Ah, well alright! I'm actually an atheist. But don't worry, I won't try to convert you or anything! So long as you don't try to convert me. And I'm pretty sure Christianity is a category that includes Catholicism, as well as Protestants and Lutherans and the like. But yeah! Nice to know.

Ravel said:
OHMYGOODNESS I would absolutely love to live in a zoo! Cuddle ALL of the animals! I wouldn't even care about having to pick up after them!
Well I agree with you except the picking up after them part xD I would care. If I was rich I'd hire someone to do it for me *shudders* I'm a germaphobe

Ravel said:
I won't try to convert you or anything! So long as you don't try to convert me.
Good to know, and don't worry I never try to convert everyone. I usually do ask their reasons for not believing in a god (or god the creator) because I'm curious of their views though.

Really though even if a person has a different religion or isn't religious I still wish for god to bless them so they have a good life ^_^ and are protected <3

Ravel said:
I'm pretty sure Christianity is a category that includes Catholicism, as well as Protestants and Lutherans and the like.
I haven't even ever heard of Lutherans or Protestants. O.o

Anyways, I'm a social butterfly with the gift of gab according to friends and family but I'm usually quite shy IRL and sometimes I have my shy moments online >.<

I guess its because of my major fear of being judged and deemed a disgusting disgrace to the human race.

I can be very wrathful when someone hurts me or my friends, at times I'm energetic and sometimes hard to keep up with.

I'm scatter brained, a daydreamer, clumsy and forgetful. *is thinking of everything you should know about me since we are going to be friends hopefully really good friends*

hmm... Also your the 2nd person I've met in my whole entire life thats a psychology major. I honestly find those kinds of people pretty interesting ^_^

I have a boyfriend if you ever want to hear our story I'm willing to share...

hm.. I think thats it about things you need to know.

Oh also *grabs chainsaw* as your friend I got your back. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, or a buddy to kick someones butt for you, you can always come to me ^_^ I love to help and I do all I can to help. I've also been told I'm motivational, a great listener, funny, kind, comforting, Wise and I give good advice..well according to my friends I advise xD

Oh and I'm often misunderstood sometimes I come off as angry when I'm passionate. So I can make people confused which makes them respond making me confused with their response xD

I like this @Ravel person. Interesting person and very likeable personality. Almost like me, but lacking some of that "Me" spice. Old Spice, if you will. Except I'm younger. 18. Yeah.

Also, I'm a Canadian as well.

@Legulus That name... Okay either its just a coincidence or I'm reading it wrong or you did mean it to sound like Legolas. Seriously though I love your name and yay canada! *hugs* ^w^

@HybridxForce Lol xD isn't Nopeing out of existence a little extreme? :P

@RegalWindstar Oh, my penname was created like 10 years ago, and I didn't know of LoTR at the time. My friend made my first Maplestory character for me and named him Legulus390r, and the name "Legulus" just stuck. xD *Canadian hugs with obligatory Canadian apologies* It's pronounced "Leg-yoo-lis," btw.

RegalWindstar said:
Anyways, I'm a social butterfly with the gift of gab according to friends and family but I'm usually quite shy IRL and sometimes I have my shy moments online >.<
I guess its because of my major fear of being judged and deemed a disgusting disgrace to the human race.

I can be very wrathful when someone hurts me or my friends, at times I'm energetic and sometimes hard to keep up with.

I'm scatter brained, a daydreamer, clumsy and forgetful. *is thinking of everything you should know about me since we are going to be friends hopefully really good friends*

hmm... Also your the 2nd person I've met in my whole entire life thats a psychology major. I honestly find those kinds of people pretty interesting ^_^

I have a boyfriend if you ever want to hear our story I'm willing to share...

hm.. I think thats it about things you need to know.

Oh also *grabs chainsaw* as your friend I got your back. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, or a buddy to kick someones butt for you, you can always come to me ^_^ I love to help and I do all I can to help. I've also been told I'm motivational, a great listener, funny, kind, comforting, Wise and I give good advice..well according to my friends I advise xD

--- Double Post Merged, 40 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 42 minutes ago --- Oh and I'm often misunderstood sometimes I come off as angry when I'm passionate. So I can make people confused which makes them respond making me confused with their response xD
Ahahah, wow, okay, you sound like a younger version of myself! Shy, but social; wrathful; energetic; scatter-brained, daydreamer, clumsy, and forgetful. Yep, hello, mirror me!

Well, you're super sweet and your boyfriend must be lucky to have you! ^.^

HybridxForce said:
*Wanders into thread* Hello ther- *Skims the replies* Interesting people... *Nopes out of existence*
Nooo, come baaaacck... ;^;

Legulus said:
I like this @Ravel person. Interesting person and very likeable personality. Almost like me, but lacking some of that "Me" spice. Old Spice, if you will. Except I'm younger. 18. Yeah.
Also, I'm a Canadian as well.
CANADIANS! dfkgbdskfjbg thank you thank you. I shall emphasize my own Ravel-spice, yes.

@Ravel I'm two other people's mirror too so yay I have 3 mirror friends / 2 mirror siblings xD Also thank you ^w^ You're super duper sweet too~ <3

*Is coaxed back* Forgive me for how I acted earlier... It is nice to meet you. I'm from the US and when I grow up I want to be a slime, a blue one at that.

@Ravel But why Ravel-spice, when you can Unravel-spice? Get some ghouls up in here. Oh yeah, also, welcome! I neglected to say that. I am ashamed of myself. Do with me as you will.

@RegalWindstar Friends are cool. I like them. Sure we can be them. We can also be people.

@Ravel into the hug* (:3) friends~ (<3)

Also I wonder if the water in the tea kettle is hot, I want a coffee brb~

I'm back *hugs my coffee* oh sweet energy~

@Legulus Lol Ah but iced coffee is hard to make, can't make the darn coffee mix properly without a bit of heat. I do love iced coffee though :3 @Kurumi I'm sorry that Canadians Apologize a lot and sorry in advance for all Canadians if its gets annoying.

Legulus said:
@Ravel But why Ravel-spice, when you can Unravel-spice? Get some ghouls up in here. Oh yeah, also, welcome! I neglected to say that. I am ashamed of myself. Do with me as you will.
Because I enjoy my Ravel-spice...ravelravelravel. It's fun!

Kurumi said:
Ahaha, Welcome. I'm also new hope we can get along ^^
Thank you, and welcome to you as well! You seem adorable, so I think we'll get along fine.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back