[SIZE=12pt]Gender- Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Parents – Ruby Rose and Oliver Dryade (Deceased)[/SIZE]

~~~~ 

[SIZE=12pt]Race – Wolf Faunus[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Body type – Short, petite[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Height – 5’2 ½ (Because the half matters!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Weight – 112lbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faunus Trait- Wolf ears, tail, canines look like fangs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Other physical trait- Right eye is silver, although as of now it seems purely aesthetic[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hair: Merah's hair is pitch black much like her mother, and similarly turns red as it reaches the tips of her hair. She generally keeps her hair fairly short, near a pixie cut, but occasionally lets it grow out a bit longer. It never reaches to her neck however. She just looks to cute with short hair! (According to her)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sexuality: Bi[/SIZE]

Birthday: March 20

Appearance

92367dca910483643b470ba88b0aa813.jpg

Combat outfit

2b7d7649e1d3ef10862c8028b54a8f69.jpg

Casual clothes (Far right)

Yang+48.png

PJ's

(Ignore the sensualness)

rwby__ruby_rose_by_bean1215-d9jnj9q.jpg

~~~~

Weapon: Sentis and Lacero, Crimson Thorns (Dual Crossbows), Bleeding Rose (Combined Scythes)

Weapon description- Merah struggled for some time to come up with a concept for her weapon. As much as a fanatic as her mother, the young Rose spent months tearing out her hair in frustration as she tried to make a weapon as fearsome and infamous as her mothers, but having it's own unique personality, something of her in it. This took form in the shape of two twin weapons, each incredibly intricate and painstakingly crafted. In their initial form they are twin automatic crossbows, firing small but powerful bolts. If Merahs chooses she can insert bolts inlaid with dust, Fire being her preferred element. However Merah's forte is in close combat, and it never takes long for her weapons to switch to their second and most common form, Sentis and Lacero. Twin scythes, while they are no where near the size of her mothers weapon Crescent Rose, they are still incredibly large, especially for single handed weapons. It is only through the built in vents that release concentrated pressurized air and Merah's own speed is she able to wield them effectively. Her weapons final form is one she rarely uses, combining her twin scythes into a massive duel headed battle scythe, Bleeding Rose. In this form her weapon is devastating, able to cleave through Grimm, even of the stronger variety. However even with her speed and pressurized air bursts Merah has great difficulty in handling Bleeding Rose, and can become quickly worn down when using it. But Remnant save anyone who stands in her way when she does.

[SIZE=12pt]Other weapon facts- Merah crafted this weapon with the help of her mother Ruby, these weapons hold great meaning to Merah, and has them on her at all times. Each holds the symbol of both Ruby and Oliver, and when combined into Bleeding Rose forms her own symbol.[/SIZE]

4HbGTj7.png

latest

Aura color- Ruby red, passed from her mother

[SIZE=12pt]Semblance: Nature’s Blessing – Passed down from her father, Merah’s semblance is odd in the fact that it is hereditary. What’s more, Merah can only use it through the use of her father’s amulet and elemental dust. Able to harness certain abilities from the elements, Merah has difficulty controlling her abilities as her father was the only one who fully understood them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Inferno (Fire)- Imbues Merah with a raging fury, engulfing her twin scythe’s in flame, assaulting her enemy in a tirade of furious attacks. The drawback is Merah can be lost in the fiery rage, going so far as to attack allies, and completely forget about defending herself. Merah has only used this once.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]Vortex (Wind)- Imbues Merah with astounding speed, able to move quickly across the battlefield, even creating small vortexes to trip up and incapacitate enemies. If pushed to hard however Merah can quickly tire, and has been known to black out from exhaustion after too much use

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tide (Water) – With this Merah is able to flow and weave between enemy attacks, avoiding their blows with ease and making it easy to get through an opponents defense. This comes at the cost of softer hits and a slightly more passive attitude however. Merah has yet to find the full potential of this Dust[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Quake (Earth) – Armed with the strength of the earth, Merah’s blows can become shattering strikes, able to crush most objects into powder. It also greatly increases her ability to take punishment. Her movements seem to be slowed however, not able to strike or run quite as quickly.[/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_11/Amulet.jpg.22f84b53e85b93bb99649c532e55ce9a.jpg​

~~~~ 

[SIZE=12pt]Skills:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hand-To-Hand/Melee Combat – 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ranged Combat – 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Agility/Speed – 7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Overall Strength – 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Logic/Critical Thinking – 3[/SIZE]

~~~~

Likes: Being an optimistic and upbeat person, there are a great many things that Merah likes and takes joy in. She loves trying to interact and be with people, although this can at times lead her to become a nervous, stressed wreck. Asides from that Merah holds a deep love for weaponry, taught the importance of one in a Huntress' life by her mother. A weapon is an extension of one's self, and when Merah see's a new weapon it's like she's getting to meet someone for the first time! She also loves ice cream. Like, really likes ice cream. It can get a bit weird. Especially if someone were to get her a Cookie Cat, Merah almost always breaking out in song when given one, and even has a Cookie Cat pillow to show her adoration. There are a great many other things that Merah enjoys such as music, dancing, hiking, and especially swimming!

Dislikes: Of all the things Merah truly dislikes, organized crime would have to be near the top of her list. Ever since beginning training with her mother, Ruby taught Merah of the roles that organized gangs and the White

Fang played in the Fall of Beacon and the deaths of so many innocents. When facing criminals of this fashion she can get rather aggressive. She can also not stand betrayal or lies of any kind.

Strengths: Having been personally trained by Ruby Rose, Merah is a skilled and lethal fighter. She is very talented in the realm of close quarters combat, able to use her twin scythe's or even Bleeding Rose with vicious efficiency. And while not her forte, she is a good shot, able to land her mark more often then not, although she tends not to waste to much time at range. Perhaps one of her greatest talents is her innate speed and agility. While not inheriting her mothers semblance, Merah is still incredibly quick, enough to allow her strikes to cause damage from momentum alone. And while not a great strength, Merah is able to think on her feet in combat situations, generally able to come up with a plan to get herself or partners out of sticky situations.

Weaknesses: What may effect Merah most directly in combat would be her durability and strength. Or rather her lack thereof. Merah is simply not built to hit like a Goliath or take a blow like one either. She has to rely completely on her speed and skill in combat to overcome her enemy. If ever cornered, or a direct blow is laid upon her, it will hurt bad. Only by staying a step ahead of her foes does Merah come out on top, and alive. Merah's most glaring weakness though is something that effects her in all aspects of her life. Fear of herself, and of her semblance. Merah is constantly doubting herself in most situations, finding it difficult to have faith in herself. She truly is fearful of her semblance, especially... Well, she hasn't used it since then, so it shouldn't be a problem. All's she has to do is not use it, protect other from herself

[SIZE=12pt]Relationship with Parent: My mom? Everyone knows her! She’s Ruby Rose! Yeah, THE Ruby Rose? Isn’t that so amazingly awesome!? Um, heh sorry.  Got a bit excited there. Oh yeah, so, my mom’s Ruby and my dad. Well, I never met him actually. He dies before I was born in a Hunt… But he was really cool to! I don’t know much else. Momma doesn’t really talk about it to much, she gets sad. We still have fun though, and she says for better or worse I got her quirky awkwardness. He, like I’m awkward. Haha. Ha… Ha. Oh and she trains me a lot! She didn’t really want me to be a huntress, but I also got her stubbornness, so you can imagine how that turned out. Taught me it’s better to be quick, let momentum do the damage. Just like her![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Merah Rose seems to be a spitting image of her dear, sweet, awkward mother. The two are found to be at each others sides constantly, cracking their little puns. They are as much best friends as they are mother and daughter. A doting mother, Ruby ensures that she has prepared Merah for the world, specifically the life she chose. If there was ever a time that the mother and daughter were at odds, it was then. Ruby tried desperately to steer her daughter away from the path of the Huntress, but it seemed about as futile as anyone who once tried to stop her. There were frequent arguments that ended in tears, Ruby begging her daughter not to put herself through the hell of a Hunters life, Merah begging to continue her family's legacy, and more importantly defend the people and home she loved.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Since that day Ruby became a ruthless drill instructor and loving mother all in one, ensuring that if her daughter was to be a huntress she would be prepared. While some children would have resented how hard Ruby was on her, Merah flourished under it, beyond grateful that she had her mothers approval. While scared for her daughters future, Ruby was infinitely proud to have a child as strong willed and kind hearted as her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]History: You want to know a bit more about my mom huh? Can’t blame you. She’s the best! Sorry. Anyways, after the Fall of Beacon, my mom was in a bad place. Auntie Yang was hurt, really badly. I… I don’t like thinking about that. My mom also lost one of her friends, Pyrhha. And then there was Weiss. My mom was close with Ms. Schnee, and when she left after the Fall my mom took it pretty hard. But she wouldn’t let all of that get he down! No sir! She stood with Mr. Jaune, helped him get through their friends death. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Eventually she made her way to one of the other kingdoms. Mistral, that’s the one. She was after the lady that was responsible for the Fall, spent a long time looking. She didn’t find her, but she found my daddy! They loved each other a whole bunch, and together they continued the Hunt. But something happened. She… Doesn’t say what. But my dad died. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways after that she made her way back to Vale after that, and, well then she had me! I got to spend a lot of time with Auntie Yang and Yujin! They are so crazy fun, you have to meet them! Just, stay on their good side. My mom didn't to often after she had me, only went out when she got a message from Gruncle Qrow or Ms. Winter. We live in a really cozy house on the outskirts of Vale, a bit closer to nature ya know. Well, and Grimm, but that's not a big deal for a Rose.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Personality: Oh, you… You want to know about me? Really? Aw, gee. I’m nothing special, not like my mom. I guess I’m a pretty chipper person, generally try to have a positive outlook on things. I can be a bit, well, hyper at times. Quirky as my mom likes to say. I can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you get through all that, you’ll find I’m absolutely delightful. In combat, I’m more or less the same. Positive, overly energetic and a bit protective. My mom always stressed to protect your friends in battle. I always remember that one. But... I don't know, I just don't want to hurt anyone I care about. My dad, he wasn't around to teach me how to use my semblance, and when I've done it before... All's I want is to protect my friends, hopefully that doesn't mean from me to. Heh, where'd that tear come from, that was weird right? What kind of huntress cries in an interview. So why are you asking all these questions anyways? Are you like an interview person or something? Probably should have asked you that before answering all these questions. Do I get a cookie now?[/SIZE]

Merah is an incredibly kind and caring girl with the best intentions in the world. Of course these intentions can be messed up with the poor things adorable brand of awkwardness, something that even in the age of 17 she simply hasn't been able to grow out of. But her mother is still an awkward duckling, so she was probably on the right track. Right? Well, that's what she was telling herself. She was much like her mother in this, especially in her early days, having such love of life and people, just not being able to express it in a normal, sociable way. It never stops her from trying however, and she attempts to spread her natural energy and joy amongst her fellows.

She is incredibly outgoing, generally approaching just about any and everyone to make friends and have fun. Headmaster of the school? She shouldn't mind! An armed soldier? He's bored, he'd appreciate a hyperactive girl rambling on! No matter who you are, you aren't safe from Merah's boundless energy. One distinguishing feature of the younger Rose is her quirkiness in social interactions, commonly throwing people off with her statements, making them feel awkward, confused, slighted, or simply angry. Sometimes a mixture of all three if she really hit the jackpot! But while she is quirky, and awkward, but even despite it all her natural enthusiasm, joy and love of life and people can win over even the meanest of meanies!

One of Merah's most prominent traits however may be her undying loyalty to her friends and family. If there's anything her mother taught her, it's that nothing is more important than the people you love. Merah embraced this belief whole heartedly, and is there for those she cares for in any way she can be. Whether that be someone to make them laugh, a shoulder to cry on, or a scythe at their side. She will give anything to take care of her loved ones and protect them, sometimes at her own expense.

In the heat of battle, Merah brings her natural enthusiasm and excitement to bear, using her energy to propel her across the battlefield, encourage her allies and have a bit of fun while cutting down Grimm. However whens things become dire her usual scramble mindedness seems to dissipate, replaced with razor sharp focus and awareness. While she may not seem it with the way she generally acts, Merah is a fairly sharp girl, and is able to pick up important pieces of information in the midst of battle, sometimes helping to turn the tide of it.

Despite her seemingly endless optimism, Merah is often at war with herself, constantly doubting her abilities. Terrified of her semblance and the harm it can bring to those close to her. It is something she struggles with on a daily basis. But one would never see it under that shining smile.

Song

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back