Other Mental well being.

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
Hi everyone,
So I know that many of us here are dealing with the stress and uncertainties that we are facing during these sad and emotional times in the world. If anyone needs to talk or anything we as a community are here for one another to talk about things and not to auger coat what some of us may be feeling. I just don’t want anyone to take their life if some of us do not have a job or what not. So let’s all talk to one another and make sure we all feel happy.

that after a week of gaming you get sick of it, it’s no fun for you when it’s every day of your life.
I think passionate as well as competitive players would disagree. But the statement didn't really answer the question, just general gaming.
To each their own then. I could see people getting sick if they aren't all that into it or the specific product. It would also depend on their lifestyle, and how they view gaming in general. IE some would prefer reality such as fishing as more calming or skillful than a game.

Also, I feel like I should add this: despite the thread's goal, I just wanted to talk about games. Ain't really any thread active for making up a conversation, so I figured a discussion here, which also works as a bump, would be a bit entertaining until someone came in wanting to legitimately use the thread for its purpose. Don't worry, it's a legitimate practice.

For something more legit, we could discuss the problems more active people have, but can't go outside so they can't be active anymore. Though I doubt either of us have that specific problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back