• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Memory of Tears Tsubaki(Izayoi) Ruler of Inferno vs Noel(Mu-12) MrNeko

True, but the DMC4:SE vergil speaks to me more, having more attacks and great diversity of the weapons. Yamato, being the great disruptor. Beowulf gauntlets having low movement but great damage and Force Edge/Yamato being the great speed and chip moveset

True, but the DMC4:SE vergil speaks to me more, having more attacks and great diversity of the weapons. Yamato, being the great disruptor. Beowulf gauntlets having low movement but great damage and Force Edge/Yamato being the great speed and chip moveset

Yup and we need to find skilled Dante & Vergil roleplayers here. I'd be Vergil hands down to my iai school knowledge.

I could play Lady, she's byfar the one that takes the least skill in the game, but possibly in rp as well. Also from watching the anime and knowing the cutscenes in 4, i know a little bit of how lady acts.

@MrNeko Fight already

I could play Lady, she's byfar the one that takes the least skill in the game, but possibly in rp as well. Also from watching the anime and knowing the cutscenes in 4, i know a little bit of how lady acts.

@MrNeko Fight already

We're so going to make this work I have a another title I I'll bestow upon you.

Susano'o add this to  your legend: 

Scion Of Enatus

Ready 

And my "legend" is the custom role thingy below the name? Or something else?

Looking around the forums for that too

And my "legend" is the custom role thingy below the name? Or something else?

Looking around the forums for that too

Um no this is back to the days of wars on Youtube which all the skilled warriors were there. No offense here just don't even compare to my teachers,that was era. Races were created that surpass anything i've seen here.

and here we go again with the line because people dont know what the word fight means anymore

"THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING"

"REBEL 1"

"ACTION"

Ill get to Tsubaki's theme once she transformed into Izayoi

Back and here's the start

-As Tsubaki looks at Noel without a word and takes off in dash using her drive Scarlet Justice,as she lowers her body position now. And thrusts her lance still purple energy power mode,hoping to pierce Noel's Do(chest),using her reach as key factor now." You took everything from me this battle is going to happen Noel." As to follow it up now using her thrust in unison now releasing her light photons creating blade of light thrusting into Noel. Again extending the reach factor."

Down C & 

ジャスティスフォライザー Jasutisu Foraizā Distortion Drive

@MrNeko

Noel quickly thinks on what to do she thinks of blowing her away. She dashes towards Tsubaki and does a similar move to her chain revolver to counter the assault of Tsubaki she blows her away keeping her at a distance "Yes I know I took everything from you please! Forgive me" she said to her still in a defensive stance 

@Ruler of inferno

Input: Forward AB Counter assault 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back