5'6"
w e i g h t:

120 lbs.
u n i q u e - f e a t u r e s: 

Ear lobes pierced twice, industrial in her left ear

Tattoos:

lights-raygun-tattoo-500x375.jpg

l i k e s:

Tattoos, Beanies, Whiskey, Tea, animals, nature, playing guitar, playing piano, singing

d i s l i k e s: 

Coffee, broccoli, too much emotion, dishonesty, abuse, her stepmother, irresponsibility
f e a r s:

Being abused again, stage fright, drowning, actually scared of dying but thinks it's the only way out of her current situation
q u i r k s:

Twirls her hair around her finger when bored, bites her bottom lip when nervous, snaps a rubber band on her wrist when scared

i n d e p t h:

Maddison grew up on a farm in eastern Kansas. Her mother died in childbirth, so it was always just her Father, her Brother, and herself. She grew up very close with her small family. Maddison and Emmett spent most of their childhood running around on the farm, being  typical kids. They played in the mud, road horses, swam in the pond. Their father taught them how to grow their own food, raise animals, fix tractors, and do pretty much anything that needed to be done around the farm. When the twins were eight years old, their father remarried to a woman who hated children and didn't want Emmett or Maddison to get in the way of her marriage. While she treated their father and grandmother like royalty, she both mentally and physically abused Maddison and Emmett everyday. Maddison took a job at the local diner at the age of 16 to become a waitress. She told her story to some of the regulars and a few close friends, whom always tipped over 20% when they visited her. Maddison's father died of cancer recently, leaving her to feel like it was somehow her fault she couldn't protect him from her stepmother. The stepmother got everything: the farm, the livestock, the estate. And she refused to give anything to her stepchildren. Maddison and Emmett were forced out of the house with only the things in their bedrooms. Currently, they're living in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Having just graduated from a local college, Maddison just started a job with the college as a Conservation Research Assistant.
t h e m e s o n g:

"Swim" by Jack's Mannequin
r e a s o n:

Maddison thinks of herself as a useless waste of space. She feels at fault for not telling her dad about her stepmother, she feels that he should've known what that woman was doing to Emmett and herself. She blames herself for his cancer, and for the lack of care her stepmother gave him when he was diagnosed and dying. She blames herself for his death. Maddison was told her almost entire life by her stepmother that she wasn't important and worth anything. She ended up believing it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back