Video Games Memorable Stellaris moments?

KindlyPlagueDoctor

Above all else, do no harm
So i was playing stellaris a little while ago and something pretty funny/cool happened. So my first ruler manages to extend the lifespan of his race. The Felirians. They now live to the age of 200. Now this King lived to see his kingdom go from one planet to an empire that basically owned a little less than half the galaxy. They also had an incredibly strong navy, that included generals and fleets from a local marauder clan. And on top of all that they where master diplomats. Able to become strong allies with a spiritualists empire when they themselves are fanatic materialists.

I imagine this King grows to become an almost legendary figure. A guy who literally wrote his kingdoms name onto the stars. Sadly he died of old age. Passing away at the age of 208. Now the Prince would take over. Now the prince was 186 years old. The only problem was he was a substance abuser. (which takes 20 years off of a rulers lifespan) so because of that he dies within his first week in power. He accomplished nothing, did nothing noteworthy and the literal only thing hes remembered for is being King for a week before dieing.

Now the story doesn't end there. After him, it fell to the princess to lead the kingdom...at the age of 19. She has to take on an empire from a 200 year old king. Funnily enough she was, even in her comparatively young age, a warrior. Having all militarist traits and going on to blow up a few planets and nearly causing an opposing empires species to go extinct.

So yeah. Got any memorable moments of your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back