• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Members of The Right Knights

Lore
Here

Dooplighost

Freak Sheet
Please fill out every field unless I mark it as non essential. Your Application will be reviewed by my partner and I.

If I or my partner deem you worthy you will receive a signed copy with instructions on where to meet one of us next for a little initiation test...

Application for entry into the esteemed Battalion, The Right Knights, led by Captain Clara Ritey and Miss Lalia Sethel

Name:

Title (OPTIONAL):

Appearance (Picture or description):

Sex:

Race:

Height:

Fighting Style (OPTIONAL):

Weapons:

Magic:

Racial Abilities:

Personality:

Likes (OPTIONAL):

Dislikes (OPTIONAL):

Acceptance Signature:

Last edited:

Application for entry into the esteemed Battalion, The Right Knights, led by Captain Clara Ritey and Miss Lalia Sethel

Name: Clara Ritey

Title: The Rightest Knight

Appearance :

DCF10D80-6162-4896-B0EE-412B797A8695.jpeg
(The full body shot is completely necessary, every hero needs an iconic outfit that people associate with them. This is mine, in particular my beautiful long cape and unique hairpiece are the most brandable, so no stealing my ideas, but with that said I’m totally willing to duel anyone who wants to challenge me for my look, just let me know and offer something of yours that’ll make it worth my while.)

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Height: 5 5.5” (166 cm)

Fighting Style: I excel in both swordplay and agility, naturally I’m well suited to fighting up close and dodging as opposed to blocking any attacks that come my way. I much prefer to go for a “death by a thousand cuts” strategy when fighting so expect me to hit fast but maybe not as hard as I could, it’s to this end that I struggle with heavily armoured opponents. It should also be noted that I despise sneak attacks and will only do so when good lives other than mine are at stake, such is the way of a true hero.

Weapons: The rapier, Steele, pictured above is my weapon of choice, he has been my main weapon for two years now and I do not intend to replace him anytime soon. I do have many other weapons stored where I live, all of them are variations of swords. Before you ask, yes, all my weapons have names and stories associated with them, but I’ll save the excitement of finding all of that out for whenever you, potential subordinate candidate, want to ask about them.

Magic: I can’t do any kind of magic despite being human, though I have never found myself wanting it.

Racial Abilities: As a normal human I have nothing out of the ordinary here.

Personality: I’d say I’m confident, peppy, talkative and friendly. My dad would always tell me I’m an optimist, and I’d agree with him, I always try my best to smile for others when it's hard for them, or even if it’s hard for me. Unwavering resilience to finish anything that I’ve started is another thing I pride myself on, which does remind me about something else. Annoyingly, despite the motivated and helpful person I am, people still call me overly prideful, as if you can be too proud of yourself for excelling in something you’ve worked hard at.

Luckily I don’t let stuff like that get to me as I’m very confident in who I am. I put a lot of work into everything I do- I deserve to be proud about what I’m good at and so does everyone else, that’s just how it is. I feel like it’s probably pretty obvious that I’m a competitive person, I can’t help myself there, I love winning too much, though I’m also always watching myself for how I can strive improve as either a person or for the next time I need to win something.

Likes: Shiny armour or jewelry, whistling, windy weather, sweet fruity drinks (especially berries), helping the world find justice

Dislikes: Rain, scruffy clothes, sour foods, cats, bullies and general injustice

Acceptance Signature:
Clara Ritey

Last edited:

Name: Lalia Sethel

Title: The Demonic Sell-Out

Appearance :

0ACA4D29-321C-4624-ABA7-A410F785DD3E.jpeg

Sex: Girl

Race: I’m not a vanilla demon, I’m a demolite- a demon by curse if you will. It’s pretty much the same thing though so don’t worry

Height: Like 5’4”, honestly not sure and I can’t be bothered to check

Fighting Style: I do prefer to just set shit on fire but I’ll bite a fool if that’s what’s needed

Weapons: I am a weapon

Magic: Two types. Rare as that is for humans, for demons it’s actually not uncommon. Still cool though, I know. So, what can I do? Well, I can do the whole demonic crystal creation thing where I make crystals and lob them at people, but I can also do fire magic, which is my natural type. So fireballs? Easy. Flame-breath? In my sleep. Little lighter flame for your cigarette even after you swore you were gonna quit? I’ll light the bitch up. You always know it’s me doing it cause the fire will be blue like my horns are.

Racial Abilities: Normal demon stuff. I’m just physically better at everything compared to a human my size. Yes I can float whenever I want, yes I have small fangs, yes I have sharp claw-like fingers and toes, no I’m not taking my gloves or shoes and socks off so you can see and yes I need to kill stuff to stay sane. Don’t worry, it's pretty much always bugs that pay the price for that

Personality: I was filling this out because I was bored, now I’m bored of filling it out. When you do get around to reading this Clara, hear me out, I know you said you wanted this to be kind of detailed, and I’m like 10% sorry, but I can hear those stupid 15 year-olds outside my house again and I wanna go eavesdrop on their petty gossip

Likes: Petty gossip, alone time, sleep, fluffy or soft stuff

Dislikes: Talking or writing about myself for extended periods of time, spicy foods

Acceptance Signature:
Laliaaa

Last edited:
IMG_20200105_152624.jpg
Name:
Sylvia Brindarry
Nickname:
Silver
Sex:
Female
Race:
Elf
Height:
5' 8"

Weapons:
Whirlwind - Whirlwind is Sylvia's gigantic boomerang, it is about five feet in length. It was made from purified demon bones. Because of its supernatural material, it's nearly unbreakable. It appears to be stronger than steel, while having almost no weight.
Magic:
Sylvia can somewhat control and manipulate air from her surroundings. Sylvia has the ability to create compressed balls of air and uses them in a variety of ways: they can be utilized to levitate small objects, trap opponents for a short period of time, as well as be used to knock an opponent backwards and off balance. Sylvia can also redirect physical attacks as needed by throwing up gusts of air close to her opponents' bodies to shield herself. Lastly, she is able to jump high and far by riding on strong gusts of wind and can also slow or deflect falls by creating cushions of air. The constant movement required by this fighting style makes her naturally flexible and agile.
Racial Abilities:
Being an elf, Sylvia always had a strong affinity for the air element.

Personality:
Sylvia is brash, headstrong, never beats around the bush, and isn't easily shamed. She's stand-offish, yet playful, and always tries to get some fun out of something, even when things seem to get rough. She does this by causing mischief and purposely pushing other people's buttons. While she can be short-tempered and aggressive, she is very emotional and cries easily about things most people wouldn't. Once you get to know her, she is warm, protective, and deeply loyal towards her friends and loved ones. Sylvia also randomly displays motherly instincts towards people younger than her, and while she has moved on from her past, she never forgot what it taught her. She uses her own experience to help others. On the other hand, she is frigid and hostile towards anyone that gets on her nerves. She has a reputation of being a very direct and tomboyish woman.
Dislikes:
Opening up to others, bright colors, and snow.
Brief history:
Sylvia was originally from a settlement around the fields of Agronā; her family had moved to Emport City when she was little and she had been there ever since. As a young, troubled child, Sylvia used to be very grumpy, violent, and developed anger issues from a young age. She became a delinquent due to her family dynamics at home, and ran away once she turned seventeen. She lived on the streets and found herself involved in questionable activities, that was until she found someone that changed her for the better. She fell in love and married the man she came to care so much about. Unfortunately though, their marriage didn't last very long as he passed away two years into their marriage, leaving behind their one-year-old daughter for Sylvia to raise alone. Sylvia reconnected with her mother after that and decided to live an honest life to provide for her daughter. She currently works as a waitress at an well-known bar in Emport City.

Sylvia Brindarry

Last edited:
Name: Tai-yang Long

Title: The Bloody Oni

Appearance:
oni.jpg

Sex: Male

Race: Vrómon

Height: 8'4"

Fighting Style: To call how Tai-yang fights a style would be an insult to all of those who have actually trained to handle a weapon. There is little grace in how he fights, using his superb strength and large build to deliver devastating blows with his konabo. Headbutts, barehanded strikes, body charges and grappling are all used to open up or disorient opponents before demolishing them with his konabo or crushing them with his large frame. Using his higher than average pain tolerance to his advantage, he will sometimes willingly let himself get hit in order to strike a foe down. The resulting flow of blood, his race and choice of weapon earned him his nickname, the Bloody Oni

Once he takes out his pickaxes, he becomes a flurry of steel as he begins to wildly swing them while charging his enemies. The sheer strength behind his swings promises a quick death to those who are caught, making counter attacks an extremely risky venture.

Weapons: Two pickaxes rest on his back, one from each of his parents to wish him luck on his ventures. Inscribed on each of the handles is a message from his parents. From his father a reminder to stand strong against his foes, and from his mother to show compassion to those who need it. While he does not wish to use them often for fear of breaking them, if he is left with no other options he will wield them with the fury of his family.

Tai-yang's weapon of choice is a steel konabo with a nasty looking metal spike on the bottom of the pommel. A weapon that embraces his natural strength, it's large size would make is unwieldy for most races but in the hands of a Vrómon like Tai-yang it becomes a formidable threat. It has seen considerable use over the years, each scratch and gouge a testament to how long he and his weapon has been together.

Magic: Like most of his race, Tai-yang has very little aptitude for any kind of magic. He heard stories of an outcast being able to communicate with stone, but it's probably just a tale parents use to give their kids false hope.

Racial Abilities: Being bigger and stronger than most of the other races, although Tai-yang almost lost his head a few times to Wyvums in the past. The grueling training that he was put through as a child also increased his pain tolerance, as well as the literal thickness of his skin.

Personality: Tai-yang considers himself an easily irritable person, prone to yelling and stamping his feet. There is usually no heat behind his words however, and his anger is quick to fade. Among Vrómon he isn't the smartest of his kind, preferring to use his natural strength to get through most problems instead of his head. That isn't to say that he's an idiot, he is still capable of surprising others with his intellect when they assume him all muscle. He respects those who've worked hard in their field, be it on the battlefield or in the confines of a bakery, and despises those who are born into their positions. If you can earn his respect, you have earned a fierce friend and a loyal companion. He is very open to those he considers his friends and wishes to know more about them, often swapping stories of their lives. Due to his upbringing he shows his affection through contests of strength such as sparing and arm wrestling, accepting any challengers no matter their age, race or sex. However, if you intend to sever your bond with him you'd best be prepared. Few things genuinely anger him more than severing a close bond, and any who do will wish they they weren't alive to tell the story.

Likes: Enclosed spaces, rocky areas, roasted meat, his parents, sparring

Dislikes: The ocean, spiders, free-loaders, nobles

Brief Backstory: Tai-yang Long, or Tai as most know him as, grew up in one of the many rocky mountains in Sragna. His parents were both miners living in a community of Vrómon, providing minerals and materials to sell. Like most Vrómon children Tai-yang was put through harsh physical activity from a young age. From having to ascend a rocky jagged wall with no protection, fighting other children in order to receive food, or having to kill and skin a wild boar with nothing but a sharpened stone; These trials strengthened his body and earned him a place with his parents. As he grew up, Tai-yang was enamored of stories that some of the others would tell, about the rush of battle and the glory that could be earned. These stories attached themselves to his impressionable mind, filling it with big dreams and bigger aspirations. When he turned 18, he approached his parents on leaving the community to etch out his own life as a wandering warrior. While his parents weren't ecstatic about the idea they supported him nonetheless, helping him amass enough iron in order to create his trusty Konabo. Before he left, he was given a pickax from each of his parents to remind him of his roots. With a nod of appreciation and a small dinner Tai-yang began to wander the lands, looking to prove himself as a warrior.

Acceptance Signature:
Clara Ritey

Last edited:
5EB3DFA9-97EA-4367-A096-ED3D214984B5.jpeg
Name: Regnier Monte
Title: Saint of Touloge
Race: Sotíras
Appearance: Regnier stands at 5’9 with a medium build. His face has soft features and a pale complexion like many of his kind. The only feature setting him apart from his brethren being his golden iris. A feature the church exploits as a ‘sign’ for something or another.

Fighting style: Regnier detests fighting and sees it as unbecoming of a man of his station. That being said there is much evil in the world and he is proficient with a staff but is by no means a master of the art.

Weapons: Simple magically strengthened wooden staff given to him by the church.

Magic: For all Regnier lacks in martial skill he makes up for in magical prowess. Like many of his kind he excels in the arts of restorative magic and necromancy. So much so they the few who have witnessed his healings claim to be something divine. Necromancy is something Regnier sees as a sacred art and only preforms it upon willing souls who long to continue their life. He uses the dead to aid him on any difficult missions bestowed upon him by the church and thus his command of necromancy is well practiced.

Racial Abilities: The aforementioned skill in restorative magic and necromancy. Like others of his kind he can also teleport short distances and is well versed in the art of conversation. A less notable talent he possesses is when he examines someone he has an uncanny ability to read their emotion or tell if the being he is speaking too has an ulterior motive.

Personality: Due to his unique eye color Regnier was taken in by the Aióneiríni church at a young age. Many of the ways he views the outside world is through the lens of what he has been taught. A lens which under the past decade has began to crack under the weight and cruelty of reality. Regnier is using applying to a battalion as a means to still do good in the world but also find himself outside of the control of the church to experience more than what his life had previously had to offer. His serious demeanor is seen by many as a lack of emotion. This however is a facade as he tries to just act the part of his station in life. If his guard is dropped he is know to be a light hearted and kind individual.

Likes: Reading, debate, dogs, History, political intrigue. (Secretly enjoys strong drink and gambling)

Dislikes: Fighting, abuse of power, anyone causing disorder

Acceptance Signature:
Laliaaa

Last edited:
dEd2BAMAmZA-imwq5XoSHIwblmdj6H45HBcJlZh6xzzRePOkaM5NEY0dEj9whuuEjCQ-mUMYRfZ1_KxyLP8088xP_-K8M0KO_YlEkbu4tD9HQTV4_8vkDZ859ScMvv2aStyqjQaS
Name: Emilia Du Careé
Nicknames: The Maiden of Dusk and Dawn
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but uncertain
---------------------------
Personality: Emilia at first glance appears unapproachable. She gives off an aura of nobility and self confidence around her. That makes her look intimidating to many people. Emilia is an intelligent young woman. She is well educated and well behaved. However, she often comes off as somewhat arrogant and bossy. That is because she knows about her strength and is very stubborn with ideas or thoughts that she has. She simply is used to being right and getting things right, which leads to her being somewhat opinionated.

Besides that, she has the heart in the right place. Emilia rarely means any harm, usually trying to help. However, especially when it comes to emotional matters, she is quite bad in getting her point across. She struggles to express herself, unless she can do so in a factual manner. Though her strength lies in acting, not talking, she would do anything for a righteous goal and those that she trusts.

Always keeping a regal image, Emilia bottles up quite a lot of her emotions, as she believes they could interfere with her outwards appearance. That leads to her sometimes exploding all of a sudden, when a seemingly small issue makes her release all those emotions as frustration and anger.

Fighting Style:
Emilia is an incredible warrior even at her young age. Fighting with her longsword Crépuscule, the style she uses varies due to her abilities. However, it remains consistent that she is an amazing duellist. Taking her on in a one on one fight is hard, only few being able to bring her down. However, while taking on a single enemy, no matter how large or strong, is something Emilia excels in, the more enemies she faces at the same time, the harder it gets for her. While she is still a very capable fighter, still able to properly hold herself, unless her opponents are each elite warriors as well, it is simply not what she was mostly trained for.

Weapons:
Crépuscule (Twilight)
Emilia has an old family heirloom, a purple sword called Crépuscule. It is made of an unknown material, being a very durable and well forged edge. While no direct abilities come off Crépuscule, it seems to have something to it. It appears to refuse to be wielded by anybody but Emilia. If somebody tries to use it, that is not its rightful owner, for an unknown reason they lose all ability to effectively use a sword. That effect is gone when Crépuscule leaves their grasp.

Magic:
Lumière et Obscurité (Light and Shadow)
Emilia is able to draw power from both, light and darkness. This ability is a signature of the famous Du Careé family, that has brought many heroes and batallion members through the generations.
Depending on her surroundings and their lighting, not only will her abilities change, but so will her style of fighting, as she draws different strength from light as she does from shadow.
Light will grant Emilia not only all her light based abilities, but it strengthens her perception. The more light there is in an environment, the sharper her senses get. Whenever there is more light to draw from, than there is darkness, she fights in a very defensive manner. She predicts and reacts to anything an opponent throws at her, quickly spotting punishable opening with deadly precision.
Emilia´s light based abilities are all on the defensive side, giving her an edge on the opponent to open weak spots and punish attacks, as well as simply keeping Emilia safe. Whenever she uses such an ability, she takes in a portion of the surrounding area´s light, leaving it darker than before. The amount of light depends on the abilities strength.

Darkness on the other hand enhances Emilia´s body. She becomes quicker and stronger, opening a more aggressive style of fighting to her. She pressures an opponent with a flurry of quick, but strong strikes.
Her darkness based abilities are usually offensive, pressuring the opponent and trying to outright deal damage or wear them out. When using them, she takes in a portion of the darkness and lights up her surroundings. The amount depends on the strength of the ability used.

Racial Abilities:
With generations of Du Careé family members using both, light and darkness, the Du Careé have developed the ability to see perfectly in any kind of lighting. It is a genetic evolution that has taken place throughout the generations.
Appearance: Emilia is a beautiful young woman with long, golden hair and marble skin. Her eyes appear to be golden. She is of average height. Emilia is almost always found in her unique, dress-like armor. This white and black piece of clothing is a mixture between a noble dress and a knights armor. It is greatly ornamented and allows for fluid motion combined with great protection. To protect her legs and arms, she further wears gauntlets and greaves. As an accessory, a black band is oftenly braided into her hair.

Height(optional): 5’4”
Habits, posture, speech: Emilia´s posture is always elegant, regal and her expression calm. Her voice is strong and confident. Anything she says sounds like she does not allow for people to talk back at her.
Brief Backstory: The Du Careé family is a known one. Since generations, they have produced some of the greatest warriors seen and heard of. Their unique ability of light and darkness manipulation is just as famous as the name itself. Emilia, of course, is the newest generation of this noble blooded family. Holding the sword of her ancestors, she was trained to become a warrior since childhood, while also being educated as a proper noble. High expectations are held for this girl, who so far has never failed to meet them.

Theme Song:

Acceptance Signature:
Clara Ritey

Last edited by a moderator:
Medusa Lohengrin
4df14b04afc00af24074031ee65772d1.jpg

Sex:
Female (?)

Race:
Possessor

Height:
6'0"

Fighting Style:
Medusa primarily wields twin short swords, and, surprisingly, for someone of her build, relies on quick parries and attacks. She walks and runs much slower than other less-burdened combatants, but her reaction is faster than what many expect out of her. She is a competent duelist, and is notably ambidextrous, capable of wielding both her swords independently of each other.

Weapons:
Baselards: She carries two baselards on her as her primary choice of weapons.

Magic:
As a Possessor, Lohengrin doesn't have any talent in magic at all, and can't use it.

Racial Abilities:
Armor Possession: As a Possessor, Lohengrin used to be capable of inhabiting suits of armor. However, she has already decided to inhabit and bind itself to this particular set of armor that she wears today.

Personality:
A seeker of battle, as she calls herself, Lohengrin doesn't trouble herself with petty things like politics or competition- she just wants to enjoy a good scrap, and to find an opponent who will give her the thrill of a lifetime. To that end, Lohengrin has progressively, and wilfully, rendered herself mute, never speaking much, or at all, around others, communicating purely through her actions alone. The most anyone will get out of this Possessor is a low, metallic chuckle from behind that grim, grinning helmet.

Lohengrin hates to admit it, but she is quite protective of the weak, as much as she despises them. It can be seen as that she hates people who pick on weaker targets, but it can also mean that she doesn't want all that energy wasted on fighting someone weaker, when they could be fighting HER. Still, it isn't rare to hear a hollow laugh, and immediately have your blows parried in the next instance, by this Possessor, seeking another battle to remember.

The rush of adrenaline in a fight, the clash of steel against steel, the ringing of metal, strong opponents, and most importantly, people who share her love of battle in life.

Dislikes:
Cowards, pacifists, sand, and people who kill for sport.

Acceptance Signature:
Laliaaa

Name: Joseph Forwind

Title (OPTIONAL): The Earthen Fury Fist

Appearance (Picture or description): A short haired man, who stands at an average height. He's often immersed in a book, or his research. He wears a scholarly robe, colored purple. Underneath, he wears a green vest, a white buttoned long sleeve shirt, brown pants, and brown boots. Accompanying his person is a green case bag that he wears over his left shoulder. He wears glasses to see long distances as without them he's blind at anything farther than a few meters.

Height: 5' 10"

Fighting Style (OPTIONAL): He's well versed in human martial arts, relying on his body to perform feats. Since his magic is environmental he strengthened his body to adapt to earthquakes and absorb pressurized blows. Using a weapon would make his body clumsy, resulting in a difficulty to balance both magic and fight. Still, he's only human, so his body can't deal intense force without the aid of earthen material supporting his strength. For fighting, he prefers to weaken his enemies with traps and magic before finishing them off with a direct blow.

Weapons: His fists, and the occasional makeshift weaponry/traps.

Magic: Not fond of magical arts, but learning them nonetheless to prove his worth as a Scholar, he's chosen the basic earthen magic. He's able to manipulate any organic or inorganic surroundings created by nature; however, depending on the entity's will he cannot manipulate them. For example, a living animal or person is impossible to manipulate, but plants and rocks are easy to manipulate. His magic stems from using nature's already given goods, rather than creating them from thin air, so he cannot summon a boulder at an enemy, but he can cause a small rock slide from a mountain. He prefers to use his magic to trap or lure others to improve his position in a battle.

Racial Abilities: No special racial abilities due to race.

Personality: A pompous man with a superiority complex. He fundamentally believes that all that matters is his attainment of knowledge and furthering his own research. As such he holds immense skepticism towards both the believers and non-believers; not wanting to commit without a proper answer. For now, he keeps a facade, imposing his pleasantries about the church to avoid conflict that would ruin his reputation. Despite this behavior, he does hold genuine concern towards life. After all, not knowing what happens in the afterlife has made him wary and fearful for death. Yet, he understands that without getting closer to death, he's missing out on opportunities. Therefore, he fools himself with rationals that he'll perform risks for the greater good of his own curiosity. Even in his own pursuit of knowledge, he will appreciate an honest desire to learn. This contradicts his self-preservative behavior, often slowing his own goals to assist other's goals. In the end, he's merely a grumpy grout who wants recognition from others for his intelligence.

(Goal: For his personality to develop to camaraderie and teamwork in the battalion.)

Likes (OPTIONAL): Learning, Research, Curiosity, Sweets, Sun, Beaches, and competence.

Dislikes (OPTIONAL): Not knowing the answer, Spices (Except Salt and Pepper), Rain, Snow, and fools.

Acceptance Signature: Laliaaa

zahand_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.pngName: Wheat Abraham
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"

Appearance: A strapping young woman, with callous ridden hands, the weather-beaten muscles of a farmer and no shortage of sweat to put on her brow. Wheat is a tried and true tomboy, sporting shirts rather than blouses, shorts rather than skirts, and she'd never even dream of swapping out her trusty boots for a pair of heels. She can usually be spotted sporting a wide, goofy grin, with a spark of excitement in her eyes and a spring in her step.

Fighting Style: Half-cocked, piecemeal, slapped together, no matter how you slice it, Wheat does not fight like a proper knight, or even a proper combatant in general. After all, until only a few months ago the girl was a farmer, and she threw herself headlong into adventuring and thrill seeking, rather than seeking any sort of training. What she lacks in skill, she makes up for in pure gusto. She's well-used to working fields and hauling harvests, so both her strength and endurance are nothing to sneeze at, allowing her to assail foes with a hails of heavy, if not clumsy blows.

Weapons: A heavy great spear of ornate design, and fine quality. In truth, Wheat's weapon is an ornamental piece meant for display rather than actual employment in battle. However, thanks to a combination of her magic, brute strength, and sheer tenacity, she seems to have figured out a way to make good use of it.

Magic: Revolution - A particularly specific brand of magic that's seen many different uses throughout the Abraham family tree. For any 'cause' that the user inflicts, they are able to duplicate the 'effect'. For example, her father used this in order to vastly cut down on the time needed to till fields, by tilling a section of the field and then replicating the action over the rest of it. In combat, Wheat uses it to replicate strikes, essentially allowing her to strike a foe two to three times in a single blow, or execute usually impossible feats such as double jumps.

Racial Abilities: Gusto?

Personality: Like the high noon sun, blinding. Wearing a guise of irredeemable selfishness and irresistible gumption, the firstborn daughter of the Abraham family is just about as far from enigmatic as one can get. A girl in a woman's body, she's quick to betray herself as keenly lacking in that sense of responsibility that society at large finds so essential. She lives life according to the flow of the tide, and the tide she's chosen to ride belongs only to the whitest of rapids.

She'd not a woman that purely exists according to her whims; she feels an itch to help the unfortunate and do good by her neighbors, but she is also without anchors. Perhaps, one might suppose, she's more concerned with helping anyone at all, drifting into one area, doing the good she can and then moving on to the next. Though, such introspection is beyond the woman herself. She, at the very least, will finish what she's started and settle the debts she owes, though she might not rightly act with grace or dignity in the process.

Dislikes: The stuff she doesn't like.

Acceptance Signature:
Clara Ritey

e82MRCsmbejBn-ylMw6D1aVu3BgTqLQMlDqlTG2GLFkH0xo9YvaqaKRGBxKi68DO-qqadBh3dEwcZSXbi1lG9_gH_hfjIU4s8oHlp7nU41oCoi5qCmXCYnITIgvxnmk7GDQdgWt2

Name: Monet Arcelia

Title: Lady Divinity

Sex: F

Height: 5’9”

Fighting Style:
Monet relies a lot on her magic in a fight, but the knight training she went through with her father made sure she was decent at melee, self defense, swordplay, and archery. So she’s well-rounded enough. However, she hasn't been trained properly in a few years due to her father wanting her to be a mother more than a knight after her brother came along. She's much more comfortable with her magic, and has a lot to learn.
I know how to fight, well enough. I would just rather support with my magic as well. It comes more naturally to me, if that makes sense?

Weapons:
I have a rapier that ran in my mother’s family that she gifted me when it turned out I was next in line to become a knight.
It looks like this, and it feels…just right. I call her Mirabilis.
73E8MgN9REmgo9OMAsg2HU6bnnUzLqOvInTm7V-bO5EWhayD-wf7RX5J3oeUxMuxB-A7lx6uKEuW2Hd16ogdKidZi2UccM_bO1_axt2vFgGXc6rAhe-LvtTVER8WXd_l-MNmi7ha

Magic: Divine Magic
When Monet’s ancestor was blessed by a Sentry, thousands of years ago, the most she thought her family would be given was some luck. When she realized that the true blessing was Angelic Magic, she was bewildered that a random act of kindness could benefit her line with such security.
Monet, since she’s still a child in the grand scheme of things, has the abilities of Divine Magic: she can manipulate divine energy into constructs (at the moment she can make shields and hasn't tried anything else), sense divine/demonic forces, heal people through prayer and has the ability to smite. Healing people and creating constructs takes a lot of energy out of her, and she has to be careful to not overdo it. She needs an adequate amount of rest, prayer and time to recharge her energy so she's back in tip-top magic shape.
When she develops through an incredible amount of hard work and quests, she will be given more abilities that go with Angelic Magic. She will be able to mess with creation magic, revive people from the dead, and will be able to take on an angelic form that boosts her condition and give her wings. But for now, she only has her Divine Magical abilities.
Honestly, I don’t know everything I can do. But I am able to create shields with divine energy, heal others, smite people, and sense when things are influenced by divine or demonic energy. Besides that, I...I guess I’m learning alongside the rest of you what else I’ll be able to accomplish.

Racial Abilities:
Monet may be human, but she has good luck due to the Sentry’s blessing, and a naturally divine aura. Besides that, she’s pretty much the same as any other human.

Personality: You want me to write about myself? Alright.
I am very calm. A little stubborn when I don’t get things right the first time around, a little stubborn when someone else does the same. I feel if you’re going to do something, do it right. My parents held a lot of expectations for me to be the perfect wife, so I know how to be a mediator and pleasant, but it’s...not my true nature, if that makes sense? Even though they knew I’d rather fight, that was considered to be my younger brother’s role…and if you’ve seen any of the papers in the recent months, you know exactly why I’m here, and not him. But because of that, I strive to be perfect. When people see me they consider me a snob.
Maybe I am. You’ll have to tell me.
The Arcelia family was blessed by a Sentry, generations ago, when the first Arcelia saw an old man on the street and took pity on him, inviting him into her home and offering him food and drink. The old man refused to come in but did accept the sustenance, and every time the woman saw the old man again, she repeated the action. The old man eventually revealed to her that he was a Sentry in disguise, and blessed the Arcelia for her kind treatment of a stranger.

As the first-born in the Arcelia family, many centuries later, Monet was held to high expectations by her mother and father. Before her younger brother was born, Monet began training in becoming a knight. After he was old enough to start training alongside her, her father, a misogynist at heart even with the same calm demeanor she has, focused more on training her brother, to Monet's dismay. They would still train together, but it was obvious that her father was taking more care into her brother, snapping at Monet when she beat her brother in melee, archery, fencing, and regular swordplay. It fueled her to continue out of spite, and she was absolutely angered when her father pushed her to hang with her mother more often when it was the time to train. Her mother explained to her that because she was the eldest daughter she had to marry well to continue the family line, even with her younger sister. So she, begrudgingly, learned how to be a proper woman, and would train by herself at night, continuing to hone her skills.

However, her brother was incredibly reckless. After a year of being a knight, doing things that his father berated him for, he was caught in the crossfire of an ambush, and suffered a fatal blow. Her father didn't leave his room for months. During this time, although she was suffering as well, Monet realized someone had to take up the helm as the knight in the family. Her mother understood her and, instead of telling her to forget the idea, presented her a rapier that ran in her mother's side of the family and sent her on her way with her blessing. Her father never left his room, even when she knocked.

Likes: Training, reading, doing what’s right, sweets, striving to be the best, dancing, studying

Dislikes: Too much relaxation, failure, bitter things, people messing with my hair without asking, being mistreated or misjudged on my appearance

-- Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Have a nice day.

Signed, Monet Arcelia

Acceptance Signature: Laliaaa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back