• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DMAPS (Superhero RP)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
January 1, 2016. The first Metahuman makes himself known by shutting down the power grid to the city of Chicago, broadcasting himself across the world.

January 21, 2016. The United States Government enacts the M.I.R.R. Program (Metahuman interrogation, recognition, and registration program) to find and apprehend metahumans for questioning.

July 15, 2016. The world's perspective of metahumans radically changes as Japan's first international magnetic train is put into action and fails. Metahuman Jean White saves those onboard by flying them to safety

October 9, 2016. Metahuman populations across the world quadruple as nearly all nations begin programs similar to M.I.R.R. Starting in Russia, Metahumans are being inducted into the world's armies.

December 30, 2016. DDIAMEO, The Department of Metahuman Affairs and Paramilitary Situations opens for the first time. Our story begins.

A world of heroes isn't a world the people were ready for. The world isn't ready for this, unfortunately, it doesn't have a choice. To protect both ordinary and extraordinary people from threats our current administration isn't equipped to deal with these issues properly, I have brought to this organization's attention a group that does have the intelligence needed to complete that task. The Department of Metahuman Affairs and Paramilitary Situtations.

-Director Snow, Head of DMAPS

Edit: Notable Individuals

Shaun Brauer - Caused the Brauer incident which shut down the Chicago power grid. Still at large.

Caitlin Blackwood - Director of the N.A.T.O. Branch of M.I.R.R. Powerful and wise, a quick dial on most world leader's phones.

Jean White - Pseudo-prophet for the metahuman rights movement. Taking asylum in Zimbabwe.

Nathan Snow - Director of DMAPS, former FBI agent, master of over 34 fighting styles, dresses sharply

This RP will be kind of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Heroes meets NCIS. Our group will be dealing with situations that ordinary group can't or won't deal with properly. Please feel free to ask any questions below. Thank you,

Deadkool​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested! Will there be limitations on what kind of superpower your character may have? Would hate it if someone turns out to be too OP to beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back