Meeting By Chance {SignUp & OOC}

AGProject7347

Elder Member
Info/OOC: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/3589-Meeting-By-Chance-Info-amp-OCC?p=122793#post122793 {Please read before joinning}

Character Sheet

Name:

Nickname:

Age(19-27):

Relationship status:

First time or regular(customer):

Bio:

Apperance(Real picture):

Other:

I like to keep the female and male characters at the same number. So there is a limit of three to each gender.

Female Characters:4/4

Male Characters:3/4 [someone dropped, so there is one open slot for a male character]

I update the chart everytime someone is approved or dropped.

Name: Alex 'Grey' Winter

Nickname: Grey/Winter

Age(19-27): 24 years old

Relationship status: Single

First time or regular(customer): Regular

Bio: Alex and Jake have been friends ever since they were three years old. After Alex's parents died in a horrible plane crash when she turned eleven years old, Alex was sent to a orphanage since she had no other family. After she turned sixteen, Alex got emancipated and lived with Jake for a short time. When she turned ninteen years old, she was invovled in a horrible car accident that left her in the hospital for months. Alex also has a slight problem with the sun, but no one knows for sure if she just naturally hates the sun, or if something happened. Alex has been a regular at 'The Blue Moon' ever since she could legally enter the place.

Apperance(Real picture):

View attachment 6627

Other: N/A

Name: Jake 'Green' Park

Nickname: Green/Jakey

Age(19-27): 24 years old

First time or regular(customer): Regular

Bio: Jake had always been protective of Alex ever since they became friends, and that protectiveness increased even more when her parents died. A few years after her parent's death, when Jake turned thirteen his mother died in a drowning at the beach. After that, his father was never the same. He began to drink and neglect Jake so he had to provide for himself. When Alex moved in with him they shared in helping around the house. When Alex got into an accident the two found out that his now ex-girlfriend was a reason was she crashed. Ever since then, Jake has trust issues.

Apperance(Real Picture):

View attachment 6628[brown eyes, and not so mean looking lol]

Name: Heather Morrison

Nickname: None

Age(19-27): 21

First time or regular(customer): First Time

Bio: Heathers parents have always been pretty nonexistent in her life. They were working all the time. Her older brother babysat her a lot when she was little and he used to be really rough with her. He abused her and as soon as she was old enough to leave the house she did. She got a job and lives in her own apartment. She never tried to keep in touch with her family and they never really tried to reach out to her. She has no friends save for the little old women on the same floor of her apartment building.

Apperance(Real picture):
pretty_girls_with_freckles14_thumb.jpg

Name: Austin Torres

Nickname: Austin

Age(19-27): 21

Relationship status: Recently single

First time or regular(customer): First time

Bio: Austin was originally from San Antonio, Texas. When his parents were killed in a car crash, Austin needed to get away from everything, the town, the house, his siblings. (Bryan, age 24; Jess, age 19; Skylar, age 17 [just in case he mentions them]) So he broke up with his girlfriend, dropped out of community college, and moved up to Lake Tahoe. On his first night in Lake Tahoe, he hears about a famous bar named The Blue Moon, where people drown their sorrows.

Apperance(Real picture):
xavier-xavier-samuels-13596232-477-636.jpg

Other: none

[MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] your character is accepted, but please fix your apperance picture, thanks.

Just a couple more people then we'll start

Name: Teegan Walker

Nickname: Teegan; Tee

Age(19-27):21

Relationship status:Single

First time or regular(customer) : First Time

Bio: Teegan had been living in West Palm Beach, Flordia. She had a mom and dad, an older brother (Keegan, 24) and a little sister (Jojo,18). She had been living in her own apartment not far from the beach unt her parents were killed in a house fire and she decided to move to Lake Tahoe in Calfornia to escape all of the sadness in her town, one night she heard about "The Blue Moon" bar where people came to escape their sorrows.

Apperance(Real picture): http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u470/onedirection1234/tumblr_lpgzgrXGKH1qjqulio1_500.jpg

Other: Nope

[MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION] as soon as you get the picture your accepted.

And for the next character, please no history of death, we have enough of that lol

Name: Faith Ernst

Nickname:Fay (her best friend calls her this name.)

Age(19-27):23

First time or regular(customer): First time

Bio:Faiths mother is sick in the hospital, the doctors arent so sure whats wrong. she was always a quiet girl, but loved spending time with her best friend. after her 21st birthday her mother became sick, causing Faith to move back in order to take care of her. Faith owns her mothers garden shop and is a very responsible. with her mothers declining health, she felt the need to visit the bar for a night to relax. with all the help she had been giving her mother, she didnt really have much time to unwind. she pays a visit to the bar as she waits for the news on her mothers condition.

Apperance(Real picture): she 5' 5", long auburn hair and amber eyes. she has fair skin and a slightly frail body, which she inherted from her mothers side of the family.

Other: she eats right and takes good care of herself since she has the same moderatly weak body as her mother. she is a hard worker and has a kind heart. she loves to cook and arange bouqets at her flower shop.

oops. didnt see the second page when i posted, should i change my character to a guy?

Ok, i guess we'll bump up the character limit to eight. Now we need two more guys. [MENTION=2768]StarDust[/MENTION] your accepted

Name: Jonah Thomas

Nickname: none

Age(19-27): 26

Relationship status: recently single

First time or regular(customer): regular

Bio: Jonah Thomas was a man of many things, but lucky was not one of them evidently. He used to consider himself lucky though. He owned his own advertising business, which he took over when his father passed away several years ago. He had a gorgeous girl on his arm and a big house and nice car and plenty of friends and wonderful co-workers. A year ago, Jonah took his girlfriend to Italy, prepared to propose to her. He went out to pick out a bouquet of flowers, and planned to have the ring sitting ontop of the bouquet, but when he came back to their resort. He found her in bed with another man, most importantly, it was his long time best friend and assistant director of his company, Gregory Allemon. Devastated, Jonah returned home in hopes to recover with the help of his friends, only to find out that his now ex-girlfriend, had been plotting with Gregory to swipe the company out from under Jonah's feet. They stole all his major clients and opened up another company, taking several of his workers with them. Struggling to even stay open and running, Jonah sold his house and car and has been living in a small rent house for the past year, driving a beat up toyota and riding his bike most of the time to save cash.

For the past year he has spent nearly every other night in The Blue Moon.

Apperance(Real picture):

View attachment 6629

Other:

[MENTION=3126]Gabrielle Sanford[/MENTION] your character is accepted. I love the history, tragic but no death.

Now we need one more guy character and we can start.

Name: Jeremy Malicove

Nickname: Jerry, Jer,

Age(19-27): 24

Relationship status: divorced

First time or regular(customer): first time

Bio: Jeremy got married to his ex wife at a young age, they were married for four years until she cheated on him, kicked him out of the house and demanded a divorce. He agreed for the sake of their three year old daughter, Elsie. he didn't want her to be affected by their fighting, He gave up his job as a lawyer to move locations, but the place he had lined up fell through and he had to find a new place. Hence how he ended up in Lake Tahoe

Apperance: View attachment 6631

Other: plays piano in his spare time, has a german shepherd named Gremlin and lives alone. His daughter visits occasionally when his ex wife allows it.

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION] your character is accepted.

Ok, all spots are filled. Ill post the rp and tag you all so you know when it starts.

[MENTION=3126]Gabrielle Sanford[/MENTION] Yes i'll be playing as the bartender, Devon. Since he is a minor character i won't make a sheet for him.

[MENTION=1845]AGProject7347[/MENTION] I won't be online today so try not to let it go too far without me please? I don't want to get too far behind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back