Meeting By Chance {Info & OCC}

AGProject7347

Elder Member
Meeting By Chance {Info & OOC}

Character SignUp/OOC: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/3590-Meeting-By-Chance-SignUp-amp-OOC?p=122795#post122795

'The Blue Moon' was just a small bar in Lake Tahoe in California. When people went there, it wasn't to socialize or anything. People went there to drink away there problems. That was until eight completely different people meet by chance one night durning their visit. None of them know what the result of this meeting would be. Love, friendship, enemies? The eight just didn't expect one small meeting by chance to change their lives in a big way...

Date: Sometime in November of 2012

The Blue Moon History: This small bar has been passed down in one family, the Moon family. The bar was founded by John Moon in 1979 when he had finished high school and was looking around for a job. He reliazed that there was no quality bars, so when he became of age he oped upv 'The Blue Moon' which his wife, Suzy, helped him pick the name. The bar has a basic set up, the bar itself, a few pool table, a couple of tvs, and a small stage for bands that would play. Over the years the bar has been upgraded, but every does the same thing. Drink and not socialize. After the third bar owner took over, he relalized that that was the one thing that would never change about this bar. Since the newest owner, the bar has been upgrades to serve food, which qulified it to be a resturant.

Inside the bar:

View attachment 6626

Roleplay Rules:

1. Absolutly no one-liners. I get there will be times your reply will be short, but nothing less than four sentences. If you reply with a one-liner, i will ask you to edit it.

2. Please, do not join the rp unless your commited.

3. Try and stay active. When ii say thing I don't mean 'BE ON AT ALL HOURS!' I mean just try to get on every few days to reply.

The rp may sound boring, but i do plan on throwing in a plot twist every now and then.

Cool! this will force me to work on makng longer replies. im guilty as charged when it comes to one liners. anyway, do we need a skelly? or character thingy?

[MENTION=3126]Gabrielle Sanford[/MENTION] Yes i'll be playing as Devon, the bartender. Since he's just a minor character, i won't make a sheet for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back