• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval RP partner wanted

Massamotto

Hi there! My name is Michael. I have been interested in the medieval setting for a long time and would love to do a fantasy, realistic kind of thing. Think close to the setting of game of thrones, realistic but some sci-fi and magic. If you are interested just send me a PM and I'll hit you up. :)

'Ello. I'd be interested, but, much like the above user, am unable to PM people. I've a Discord if that's of any more convenience.

Lol Annabelle send me a PM and violet I'll send you one, didn't realize this many people wanted to do medieval.

Also to anyone else posting if there is anyone else, this is going based on who gets first and responds first I'll only be doing 2 separate rps because I'm a confused individual at the best of times lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back