• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Adventure and Magic RP

Peckinou

The world just isn't fun without a little chaos.
Roleplay Type(s)
Currently looking for one person to Roleplay with me i kinda got a idea of a Powerful yet evil spirit that was sealed in a amulet for hundreds of years. But was soon found and picked up by a adventurer, who started to wear the amulet contained a very powerful spirit that was notorious in the Black sky era. Although the spirit can not escape the amulet without someone else breaking it, they can however give power to its holder and sense others aura.
Im able to work out more details through private messaging if need be.
1. I'm not a stickler for grammar so you don't have to worry about that.
2. I kinda do prefer at least one paragraph.
3. I will usually reply within 24 hours or less of each post you make, unless something bad happens irl.
4. Im +18 so i can take whatever mature things you throw at me cursing won't phase me one bit.
5. IDK what to put here i just wanted this info list to be a odd number.

I can do either but i would like a PM first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back