Medicine

Narcissy

Lying is like 95% of what I do.
This is an idea I came up with a long time ago back when I first started to roleplay and I could never complete the story. The premise of the whole thing is that there's a dance club (of varying name and theme) and its pretty much the most popular place in the United States, people will travel hundreds of miles with their friends or even alone just to go there all because of the incredible feel good feeling you get when you go in. No matter what problems you have in your life, while you're inside this club none of them matter, any kind of hatred you have for anything or anyone just disappears and you enjoy yourself for what seems to be an eternity. The place is owned and hosted by a guy simply known as Medicine, no one knows who he is, where he came from, or how he created this place, not even his most trusted staff but no one ever complains. So you go to this club, enjoy yourself, and never want to leave and normally you never do, and that's where I'm stuck. I've never really thought of what Medicine could be doing to the people who never leave, I don't know if I want to take it the sci-fi route or the supernatural route and ideas would be greatly appreciated, especially if you're interested. The roleplay would not be confined to just the dance club, because my thought was that a group of people would somehow sense something is going on and try to figure out exactly what Medicine is doing but even I don't know that that is yet.

Hmm... This plot is really interesting. I really like the idea you came up with for Medicine and all.

Sci-Fi route, eh? Maybe Medicine could possibly be selling food or drinks and the staff that work there get it for like half off or free? And it's laced with some kind of creepy weird drunk that convinces people to never leave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back