• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Media Links Disappearing?

FaithWynters

The Cuppycakecreep
Supporter
I looked before posting this, but saw nothing mentioning my question. If it has been answered, a link to the thread would be appreciated.

I was going through some of my rps fixing the images that got messed up from the move, when I realized that ALL media tagged links are gone from posts, Was that expected? I have a roleplay with quite a few youtube videos throughout the posts, but all of the actually links are gone to the videos. Was this something expected by RPN and I just missed it? Is there a way to get them back? Do you guys know about it?

I can fix broken links, but with the quantity some posts have I worried my partner and I won't remember all the additions to previous posts to add them back in.

Note: Media made before the first XenForo switch only has media tags, and anything added within the IPS (if that's right) era is just completely gone.

Any info would be appreciated; I understand something like this might not be able to be fixed; just wanted to let someone know.

All of the YouTube links were broken but it was not expected. We're still trying to work a few things out. :)

Absolutely unexpected, sorry :/ We would totally have warned everyone if we knew they'd be gone like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back