Mecha RP: Legend of M

Hey guys, so I've been pretty inactive in this RP for a while now so I'll be calling it quits for now. See y'all later or hopefully in another rp. I'll leave Eddie and SC-001 for use by the rest of you still here.

That's ok, looks to be the way of the winds at the moment ^-^
I'll try and keep this place kicking if you decide to come back 

Also The iron sands festival is completely open to interpretation you guys! If you say it's there, it is!
Feel free to buy/ find/ use/ describe anything you want!
Who knows? maybe one or two of you can find a part you want? and i'll jump in and spice up getting it ;P

@TPBx
@Crimrose
@Alaania Hellborg
@Raider867
@Foxora

I might be re-engaging next week. Trying to catch up on the reading.

"Iron Sands Festival" makes me think of Total War: Shogun.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we'd be happy to have ya back ^-^

No pressure though, sounds like you got enough of that outside of here haha ;p

I'll also make the effort to return if anyone is still interested. Sorry for the disappearance. got a new job that combined with my school work wasn't exactly giving me a lot of free time, and the free time I did have I've been spending with people IRL. But it looks like my schedule is clearing up again, so I'm at least sort of alive.

Hiya Heats! You're game your rules mate, though to be honest I've been missing ya haha
Don't stress the small stuff either, we got a good crew here and I'll be here holding down the fort as long as you need!

Iron Sands Festival is basically a mech meet, kinda like a car show i guess? just a bunch of mech enthusiast on the island gathering together. Nice way to flesh out the area and get a chance to get some parts for everyone i figured. Plus, we've had a few combat scenarios now so I thought some down time so people could show off their characters in new lights could be good but i didn't want to make anything TOO plot heavy so you could come back anytime.

Oh, and Ivis has a hologram-like form for a more human "pilot" body, so when you see her doing her thing it isn't the mech xD

@HEATS

Hiya Heats! You're game your rules mate, though to be honest I've been missing ya haha
Don't stress the small stuff either, we got a good crew here and I'll be here holding down the fort as long as you need!

Iron Sands Festival is basically a mech meet, kinda like a car show i guess? just a bunch of mech enthusiast on the island gathering together. Nice way to flesh out the area and get a chance to get some parts for everyone i figured. Plus, we've had a few combat scenarios now so I thought some down time so people could show off their characters in new lights could be good but i didn't want to make anything TOO plot heavy so you could come back anytime.

Oh, and Ivis has a hologram-like form for a more human "pilot" body, so when you see her doing her thing it isn't the mech xD

@HEATS

Island? Are we still in South America or did we move at some point?

Nope, Same island, ;ike i said i didn't want to charge ahead too hard in the plot so we're just on the beach outside of the crater town you described.
(did a post on it during Ivis's travels to try and paint the scene, if you want to see if i got it well and truly wrong haha)

Nope, Same island, ;ike i said i didn't want to charge ahead too hard in the plot so we're just on the beach outside of the crater town you described.
(did a post on it during Ivis's travels to try and paint the scene, if you want to see if i got it well and truly wrong haha)

I feel like I should point out that Venezuela isn't an Island, but it's late and not really that important.

Anyway, thanks for holding things down in the meantime and keeping this place alive. If you guys aren't dead in the middle of something, we could start shifting towards the next battle.

Actually on that note, I was thinking we could do a few soft hearted fights, Got a deathrace style mech race in mind around the beach, and a tournament style mech fight as well, just to feel out the scene before we all return to our bases (this also seems like a good way to get Ivis on board with the rebellion, Crimrose has her already doubting them ;P)

Actually on that note, I was thinking we could do a few soft hearted fights, Got a deathrace style mech race in mind around the beach, and a tournament style mech fight as well, just to feel out the scene before we all return to our bases (this also seems like a good way to get Ivis on board with the rebellion, Crimrose has her already doubting them ;P)

I like the tournament idea Though it may be dramatically interrupted at an appropriate moment.

Plus it could buy me some time to remember what was supposed to be our next stop in our little globe trotting adventure.

Too easy, I can get the ball rolling on that when everyones done in the market area/ checking the festival, everyones got a spot they want to go to and i want to provide haha xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, do any of you guys play mmos? I've been playing SWTOR alot recently and wanted to know if anyone knew any games that were worth checking out.

Ivis looks angry!

Also, sorry i havent been around guys, i had a very hard period there financially and i have only just started to get my life back together.

Unfortunately i just can't garuntee i can put any time to this forum anymore... though to be honest i hope one day i can.

I've missed all of you and your characters that you've put so much effort and thought into!

I hope you all find some great ros and can show them off for me if i get the chance to come back, maybe i'll even get time to join you haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back