Me

Neris

I am nothing but darkness
Hi, my name is Neris and I'm new to the Rpnation community. Hoping to create some interesting stories with some interesting people.

No problem. You're in the introduction thread right now, so this is where you can introduce yourself. As you already did. There are lots of different areas on the site where you can have discussions or look at artwork. If you'd like to look for partners for a role play, you can do that in the looking for partners (if you want one partner) or looking for groups (if you want more than one partner) section. That's where you post interest checks that explain what sort of partner/plot you are looking for or what other people are looking for.

Then the role plays section is where you actually make the role plays. Depending on what category it falls under (Fandom, etc....) or join pre existing role plays if the moderator accepts you as a partner. You can also do role plays in private messages if you and your partner prefer that.

Disclaimer: you need 10 posts before you can private message. Posts are like what we're doing right now. Anything you post on a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back