Me, I suppose.

rapnosaur

Hello! I go by many names, the most popular of the few is Akio, where the nickname Aki follows right along.

I’m quite interested in a lot of things! I love romance, angst, horror, mystery, thriller, friendships, sex (whether it be more kinky or vanilla) all sorts of topics and plots. I’m not really uncomfortable with much, I’m really open to all sorts of orientations, races, genders, all sorts of things. I think the only thing I’m a little bit reluctant with is fandoms—simply because I don’t want to ruin that character for someone. So, I enjoy more original characters than anything! I’m a writer, so I try to be very detailed when I role play and keep large, chuncky paragraphs because to me, a long and descriptive reply is aesthetically pleasing and makes me feel fulfilled.

I’m really excited to be a part of this group, yes I am new but I’m hoping to learn the mechanics quickly and have lots of role playing fun.

P.S. I’m a bisexual switch! Yeah! So feel free to come up to me with anything and everything because I’m as bendable as a goddamn straw and would be more than happy to try something new. Heh.

Maybe, maybe I should.
I would suggest not feeding the Introduction troll. XD Sorry for the less than welcoming message, but welcome to RpNation. If you have any questions we have a helpful FAQ (linked in my signature) and the overall community is very helpful :3

I would suggest not feeding the Introduction troll. XD Sorry for the less than welcoming message, but welcome to RpNation. If you have any questions we have a helpful FAQ (linked in my signature) and the overall community is very helpful :3
Thank you! That’s very kind of you, and I really do appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back