• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU: The Captain Carter Universe!

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
As the title suggests this is a MCU adjacent post! 'What-If' has two episodes now with a universe where Captain Carter is our Super Soldier hero and I can not lie when I saw I want more~! Not just that, but we can expand on where the episodes leave off/give. More or less, writing our version of the MCU Captain America Trilogy/Avengers films, but with the Carter world and such. I absolutely loved the most recent episode with her and the Hydra Stomper-Winter Soldier type story. We also saw that Wasp, a Wasp at least was a core member of the Avengers.

So, first I think we should establish the heroes of this world. They don't go too in depth of who is in Carter's earth and such. A big second point of business to discuss, would possible be where we want to start our tale of this. Do we want to start with the 'First Avenger' area with Carter, or start up in the Modern era, with the Avengers/Winter Soldier area.
Both fine with me, but we will need to discus bullet points. As we do not need to keep everything the What-If episodes mentioned, and simple add what we wish, too.

If we go the 'First Avenger Route", having Peggy, Steve Bucky and the Howling Commandos as they fight in WWII against Hydra could be fun! We can go even further, and add other comic characters into the mix. Kinda like how Logan/Wolverine Fought in WWII with Cap and friends at times, we could include him (Or Swap a older Laura/X-23 into the place.)

Also, personally, as Wanda Maximoff is my favorite MCU character, I would love to have her included at some point (Perhaps her brother too. The MCU version, not the Fox-movies. I do not care for that Quicksilver all too much). If you have any favorite MCU or comic character you wanna toss into this, by all means! Could always have a Gwen Stacy/Spider-Girl/Gwen/Ghost Spider, instead of a Peter Parker/Spider-Man, and so on.

If this makes sense, and anyone is interested, please feel free to send a message my way and we can start discussing!

In terms of writing information:

• I write in 3rd person, and prefer a partner to do the same.
  • In terms of reply length, I typically aim for a paragraph to a few per post. Will do more at times, as well.
  • Will write multiple characters, and share GM-ish duties with a partner.
  • Prefer to stay here to write, but open to suggestions on other platforms.
  • In terms of possible romance/shipping, I prefer FxF pairings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back