• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MBTI or Enneagram RP

tinaheartsdamian

Hey guys! So I'm REALLY into personality types and stuff like that, and I'd enjoy making an rp about either of the two typing systems mentioned in the thread title. So for example, I could do this thing where either:

-16 people of each of the MBTI types live in a house together

-9 people of each of the Enneagram types live in house together

-people of the 16 MBTI types are split up into four houses with four people/types in each of them (chosen or random)

-two people of each of the 9 Enneagram types live in a house together, one being female and the other male

What do you guys think I should do? Would it even work? Would anybody be interested in this? Do YOU have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance. :)

Hmm--I like the idea, and I'd prefer one of the smaller (Enneagram) set-ups, just because it's easier to manage . . . Do you have any ideas about why these people are living together? Like a reality show, or social experiment, or something more exotic?

spiderlegs said:
Hmm--I like the idea, and I'd prefer one of the smaller (Enneagram) set-ups, just because it's easier to manage . . . Do you have any ideas about why these people are living together? Like a reality show, or social experiment, or something more exotic?
An enneagram one would be fine by me. I couldn't decide between a social experiment type thing or a reality show.. I could always combine the two. Have it be a social experiment that airs on TV, and where one person is eliminated periodically.

tinaheartsdamian said:
An enneagram one would be fine by me. I couldn't decide between a social experiment type thing or a reality show.. I could always combine the two. Have it be a social experiment that airs on TV, and where one person is eliminated periodically.
Sounds good to me, keeps things simple. Reminds me of a Danish program where people were paired in arranged marriages by a priest, sociologist, and psychologist to see whether it would work out. If it is a reality show, then that adds another layer of pressure with the cameras watching and the producers trying to liven things up whenever there's a dull moment.

im interested as well! :)

maybe it can be a group of 9 friends (yes who happen to all be different types haha) who decide to go abroad or on a trip or something

Semblance said:
im interested as well! :)

maybe it can be a group of 9 friends (yes who happen to all be different types haha) who decide to go abroad or on a trip or something
I don't know--I think it'd be more interesting to play with strangers. Maybe 9 freshmen of different types get placed together in a suite?

thats true, strangers would be more interesting

maybe 9 strangers sign up for a beach house bc its cheaper that way so they live in one house together?

also question- how do you add a signature to your posts?

I like both the freshmen/suite idea and the beach house idea. :) pros and cons of each?

Semblance said:
thats true, strangers would be more interesting
maybe 9 strangers sign up for a beach house bc its cheaper that way so they live in one house together?

also question- how do you add a signature to your posts?
As for a signature, I'm sure if you go to setting it'll be somewhere. I'm not sure where exactly because I haven't tried looking for it yet.

actually i think we should go with the freshman in college idea- theres more we can work with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back