Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Me incoming

DreRex

Shadow Lurker
Alert! Alert! Half a year ago I went missing due to an upgrade to our army base. I defected and joined an enemy camp. Yesterday, I was given a mission to go back to my previous faction and infiltrate the rebuilt base and dig out army secrets. But ,unknown to me my previous identity was compromised. My previous fingerprint was not recognized and the electronic system kept saying, "Incorrect password. Please try again".So, here I am with a whole new identity.

I am DreRex.

But the base looks quite complicated, doesn't it?Can anyone help me?

Welcome back fren (soldier?), from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Oops. Wasn't there some rule that you aren't allowed to rp outside the designated places. I hope this doesn't count as one.

Welcome back dear!
Hope you enjoy your time here! Always feel free to ask me anything, or just for a chat.

Oh, and by the way, you have a lovely profile picture.

Ange, That Little Demon On Your Shoulder. <3

Thank you. I would like to pm this type of short messages but it's a pity that I still haven't reached the 10 post limit for pm's.

Welcome back DreRex DreRex (traitor, jk. I kid. I kid.).

If you need some "refresher" info, check out the FAQ and the site rules. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask. :3

Welcome back to this place I have only recently climitised to Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk , I am a foreigner of this "camp" and still feel as though I have yet to gain its trust. I hope that together, we may be accepted into such a strange group

Welcome back to this place I have only recently climitised to Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk , I am a foreigner of this "camp" and still feel as though I have yet to gain its trust. I hope that together, we may be accepted into such a strange group
Strange as this group may be they are more than accepting of new soldiers into their ranks. Diligence, perseverance, and positive outlooks are key traits needed to succeed!

Last edited:
rolls in, commando style
somehow ends up wrapping self up in bootlaces

Oh hey hello there! Welcome back to this place :'D as someone who left without a trace a while ago only to appear in these times of... uh, times, I definitely feel you on the password incorrect part ahaha. I managed to barrage my way back in though, and I'm hoping to climatize soon as well :>

I'm green all over but hey if ya want someone to talk to, I'm your comrade-in-arms :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back