May the Gods be Damned

I like the part where you said she has a liking to Apollo. She likes the Light but got married to the Darkness instead.

Thanks, just don't let her know that. I don't think she'll be to pleased to be kidnapped.

Also I like your picture, very cool. 
Also I'm waiting for more people to join so I don't know yet when we shall be started.

Thanks. I also like that they are polar opposites, which they actually are. There's gonna be a lot of drama between the two of them.

Indeed, though knowing how Hades and Persephone never have children it makes you think too on how many kids she would have had with Apollo.

Yes. Hmm, I just got a brilliant idea. What if Apollo and Persephone was about to get married, or whatever gods do to consider two people a couple, but Hades stole her as a revenge against Zeus, seeing that she's Zeus's daughter.

Brilliant idea indeed, but also we mustn't forget that the world is ending around them. What with Chaos soon to kick the galactic bucket and all.

Yup, let's make it a back story of some sort then. Anyway, where will we start? Will the gods all begin at Mount Olympus? How about those who are not of godly descent?

Hmmm what if we start it with the meeting that everyone attends then after it, it leads into the wedding of Apollo and Persephone. Also by not of godly decent, which of the many are you referring to? Cause there is quite a few and this will mainly evolve around just the Gods.

A question relating to my ignorance, is Artemis an important/big enough goddess to be involved with the plot you seem to be aiming for?

She is Apollo's sister (amoung other things) so I will say yes. 
So my fellow deities, now that we have more numbers in our ranks. Do we wish to carry on with the original plan? Which entitles we would be commencing in the meeting then the following union of Apollo and Persephone, or do you have other plans in mind? 
Relation reminders:

Hades is Persephone's Uncle and Demeter's older brother.

Demeter is Persephone's mother

Artemis and Apollo are twins (Artemis is the older one) they are also Persephone's half siblings.

(Yes I know those aren't all of them but those are currently the main ones.)

@felixvoidwalker Is your character a mortal or a immortal? This RP is after all themed in the life of the Greek Gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back