Maxwell

Surname

Kizuna

Middle Name (Optional)

Alexander

What is your official DWMA Nickname

“Axel, and that's the only thing anyone knows me by. Keep it that way.”

Provide a yearbook picture here:

"Yearbook picture? Mmm...I don't really do pictures... but here's my latest mugshot."

latest

Male

Height

6'1"

Hair Color

Black

Eye Color

Hazel

Standing

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student?

EAT

Are you a weapon or a meister?

Weapon

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you?

rebellion_by_treposo-d5y0921.png

If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank (Only 2-3 accepted three star students)?

No rank

If a meister, what is your preferred fighting style?

As a weapon Axel also acts as a meister, wielding his younger brother. Axel's combat style revolves around coming in fast and hitting hard. He uses his brother as both a blunt physical weapon and his fists, as well as discharging shots from close range against his opponent.

How many years have you attended the DWMA?

Five

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths?

• "I enjoy fighting, a lot. So it makes a lot of sense that I'm good at it.”
  • “”I'd say I'm pretty street smart myself.”
  • “I work out pretty much every day, so I'm rather strong.”
  • “I'm not swayed easily. Once I've made up my mind I don't give a damn what anyone says.”
  • “I wouldn't say I'm insanely tough, but I do know how to take a hit.” (durable)

What would others say are your flaws(At least 3, be honest.)?

• “I’d honestly say I don't give enough of a shit to study.”(not book smart)
  • “People like to describe me as hot-headed I guess. In my opinion no one fucks with me without losing a few teeth.”
  • “I take risks, what is it they say? Live fast die young? Sounds good to me.”(Risky)
  • “Who needs planning? Kick the door down and start kicking teeth in. That's the way to go.” (acts before he thinks)

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

Many people would describe Axel as a “dick”, or perhaps “asshole”, or maybe even “prick”. Many people would be correct. Axel is undeniably an asshole, though he is not a total dick. Axel is an avid thrill seeker, and usually participates in some form of fighting as an outlet for this. Axel would describe fighting as his passion, both the beating, as well as the being beat. Axel is determined to “survive and thrive”. He lives his life by the saying, “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger”. Losing, to Axel, is not losing, rather it becomes a milestone and an opponent to eventually beat.

Axel has a habit of smoking whenever he's idle, regardless of the location, as well as resting his feet on whatever he chooses. He has a tendency to ignore others when they attempt to lecture him on his choices or tell him what to do, as he has long since decided he would live his life how he wants, breaking the rules he chooses to break as well as forgoing the advice of others in favor of his decisions.

Axel has a bit of a hot-head and seems to be always looking for a fight, regardless of who or what his opponent is. Many times this, as well as his risky nature, has put Axel in some bad places for a time. This frequently happens to be him being arrested or in disciplinary meetings with teachers or other DWMA staff members. Regardless though Axel never seems to learn his lesson, choosing rather to ignore what he's been told in favor of what he wants to do. This, of course, ensures that he ends up in some form of trouble frequently.

Although Axel isn't the nicest of students around the school he refrains from being a bully or shoving anyone around who doesn't deserve it. He's surprisingly adept at reading people and understanding their actions on the surface, knowing the difference between actions made out of anger and spite versus those made in pain and sorrow. Axel is tolerant of those around him usually as long as they are not excessively annoying or find some way to get on his bad side. Axel tends to get along the best with others who tend to enjoy fighting as much as him, and usually holds anyone who beats him in high regards.

What do you like?

• “Again, fighting.”
  • “Smoking, it's mostly habitual and addictive people say, but I find it enjoyable.”
  • “I suppose I enjoy the feel of adrenaline. I like to really get my heart pumping.”

What don't you like?

• “Cruelty. Yea yea big surprise. But there's a big difference between beating the shit out of someone who messed with you and beating the shit out of someone who's never messed with you.”
  • “Studying. Plain and simple.”
  • “Reading in general actually.”

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography:

Growing up with his father, mother, and brother Axel had always been more attached to his father. Axel's father was a picture perfect fighter, strong, fast, and intelligent when it came to a fight. Axel, growing up, always admired the man's strength and aspired someday not only to match him but surpass him. Axel constantly went with their father when he had a match, and eventually managed to talk the man into teaching him how to fight as well. Axel's father was a brutal teacher who pushed the boy as much as he dared for his age. But no matter the task or the obstacle Axel would never break, growing stronger or adapting to overcome whatever was in his way. Axel’s father took pride in his son as the boy grew older, pressing him further and further. It didn't take much longer before Axel and his father discovered that the boy was a demon weapon, something else he shared with his father. Axel left soon after this for the DWMA at the bidding of his father who sought to see the boy become the best he could be under the proper guidance.

Axel's first year at the Academy wasn't the best by far, a stressful change of scene. Axel had a difficult time finding friends in the first year, let alone a meister partner. Only in the second year did things improve. Axel began making a more violent reputation for himself, and a small group of friends formed shortly after. But things still weren't shiny, and Axel still was unable to find a meister he could bond with.

How do you feel about the DWMA?

“It's… it's alright I guess. Decent facilities, decent food, decent apartment from it. It's decent.”

Why have you joined the DWMA? What motivates you?

“Getting stronger and kicking ass. Doing my own thing. Living my life my way. Seems enough motivation for me.

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

“Shit, I'm not even sure at this point. It's been five years and I'm the strongest I've ever been but things still feel...unfulfilled…”

Other

Personal Items:

• Pack of cigarettes and a lighter
  • Set of necklaces
  • pair of brass knuckles

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

"Axel" Kizuna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back