• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maxfield Academy

Alex recoiled slightly in fear. "I'm sorry..." he murmured timidly, glancing down at the floor, unable to make eye contact with the girl in his face. He began to breathe slightly faster and a sense of dread came over him. He didn't need a panic attack already. He waited for the response from the agitated student.

@NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl continued to watch as he left the view of the window. She'd assumed that he had gotten bored and left, with a small sigh escaping her lips. Prim finished pouring the water out and set the watering can down. She tilted her head slightly, content with how the plants were looking. "That should be enough for tonight...I'll come back tomorrow." Her eyes drifted to Ian as she heard his voice. Prim smiled a bit, "Yeah, and you're Ian, correct?" She could see the notebook sticking out of his back pocket, "You busy?"

Isabel walked back down the hall, passing the new Society, Alex and Frankie not noticing at first, the dynamic present. She doubled back and smiled. "Hey you two! What are you talking about?" She asks pretending not to be aware of the younger buys panicked breathing though she was completely at his defense whether he noticed or not.

Ian grinned. "Correct." He looked her up and down, seeing every detail. Listening to her speak. Then his eyes widened when she mentioned busy. He had recieved word of a few small repairs in a classroom after a science experiment but nothing major. But he assumed she meant the notebook. Reaching to his pocket and pulling out his notebook, he flipped to todays predictions. "Not really. I finished todays school predictions." He says. "I guess at what people eat or fights that occur.... punishments... That sort of thing" He says/

Frankie

Frankie was about to push the guy out of her way when she noticed she had no idea who he was. By this time, Frankie new the names of almost everyone in this school and if she didn't know their names, she had a nickname for them. This guy however was new to Frankie. She took a long look at him and smirked. "You're new here aren't you punk?" Frankie took a step forward and looked high straight in the eyes. He was taller so Frankie had to lift her chin, but that didn't stop her from being mad. "Listen you. There are rules here m'kay? First you dont--"

Frankie was cut off by Isabel walking into their conversation. Frankie put on a fake smile and wrapped her arm around the guy's shoulders. "Oh we're just getting acquainted. Aren't we big pal?" Frankie looked at the guy and gently punched him in the arm. "He's one of yours isn't he Is? He wreaks of Society." Frankie pressed her nose against the guy, but Society wasn't at all what she smelled. Frankie wrinkled her nose, but still maganed to keep the fake smile plastered on her face.

@DestinyExplorer @jacunliffe

Alex meekly smiled and waved in the other girl's direction, hoping she might be more friendly than... well, this. His eyes darted around the area to see if there were any other onlookers; there were not. Breathing a small sigh of relief, he spoke.

"Y-yeah." In a moment of bravery, he brushed off his social anxiety and turned to his professional attitude.

Clearing his throat, he continued. "Yeah. Society. Name's Alex Hue. I teach computing."

Turning to the girl with her arm around him, he replied to her earlier comment. "Yes, I'm new here, but trust me. I'm a careful observer. I can tell this place isn't as cheery as the rest of 'us' seem to think." gesturing to the stragglers of the new students still in awe. He was attempting to assert control of the situation by acting intelligent; the only way he knew how.

@NessieAlways @jacunliffe

Her lips curled into a wider smile. "Oh yeah? That sounds interesting. All I do is care for the flowers and plants." Her blue eyes looked him over as well, he was good looking. A sigh escaping her lips, "What were you thinking about up there? You seemed to be looking at me with a questionable expression..."

Ian grins. "I was just wondering if it was a coincidence, or if you just happened to be the prettiest flower in the garden" He says with a smile. He hadn't meant to let tht slip out but it had, and now he was going to have ot hide in his room for the next few days. He turned beet red.

A light blush spread across her cheeks. She was a bit surprised at his comment. "Are you joking?...If you are, you're really funny." She gave a flustered smile, and swallowed noticing the tone of his skin change. "Are you okay? You,look a bit flushed." There was worry present in her voice, but the small smile was still on her face.

Ian watched her blush, "Are you joking?...If you are, you're really funny." He swallowed a bit, his face still red. "Yah, totally a joke" Ian says, hoping he wasn't looking completely like an idiot. As she smiled, he smiled a bit back. "Are you okay? You,look a bit flushed." She looked worried, but since she was still smiling, "Must be from the heat out here" Ian says, embarrassed she noticed his flush.

Frankie

Frankie looked at Alex in amazement. "Oh so you can see past this whole charade and yet you still chose to come? I think those extra doughnuts are affecting the way you think love." Frankie patted the guy's stomach and chuckled. "Alright I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a date with the shower and I don't want to keep him waiting." Frankie winked and walked down the hall towards the communal showers in the Alternatives hall. Before turning at the end of the hall Frankie looked back and gave a tiny wave. "I'll see ya around Is...Alec..." Frankie walked straight to the showers with her bag in hand.

@DestinyExplorer @jacunliffe

Alex, who was slightly hurt by the comment made by Frankie, turned to Isabel. Her piercing eyes caught him off guard; he hadn't properly observed her yet. The self-conciousness arising reminded him why he was anxious in the first place. If he didn't talk to people, they wouldn't hurt him. Not always true, but it usually helped. Nevertheless, the jabs at his weight were unwelcome, and he shrivelled back into a scared little boy. He looked over Isabel cautiously. "A-am I really that fat? I mean, I didn't th-think it was so bad." His gaze averted to the floor again, and he found himself holding his hands together behind his back.

"What am I saying, o-of course I am.."

'Great.' He pondered to himself. 'Now you've gone and fucked up your introductions, just like you said you wouldn't. Rule #1 is don't talk down to people. Or just don't talk to people.'

"I-ignore me, I'm just rambling."

@jacunliffe

Isabel who had watched Frankie verbally bitch-slap the kid, watched her go down the hall before she heard the boy speak. "A-am I really that fat? I mean, I didn't th-think it was so bad." She looked back at him, her eyes searching his face, hoping yet another kid wouldn't start crying after being harassed by her. "What am I saying, o-of course I am.." She watched his body language, clearly seeing how hurt he had been. "No, your not Alex." She says gently. "Frankie is just a bit mean spirited s'all." Isabel says. She felt bad for the kid.

She smiled and nodded, squinting at the sunlight. "Yeah, I guess it is a bit warmer than usual... I might have gotten used to it by now, so much that I don't notice it." The girl tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear as she spoke.

Alex was slightly relieved at Isabel's calming words. He was weak, true, but mentally the years had strengthened him enough to deal with this, as soon as he thought about it logically. "Oh, um. Thanks." His voice trailing slightly. He was sort of hoping that Isabel introduced herself and continued the conversation, since there was no way in hell that Alex would be able to start valid conversation with someone like her. 'Fuck!' He thought. 'Do I wait, or leave? Either way the situation will probably be awkward since I'm here.'

@jacunliffe

Isabel smiled. "No problem Alex." She says, finding the boys insecurity almost a reality check. Not everyone was a Havoc muscle mass or an outcast, smart ass Alternative. Some were just like Alex, sweet and sensitive, though he would become more mature and developed with time. She had read somewhere that boys mature slower than girls, and he was younger than her, so his addition weight made sense medically wise. But as she went to tell him that, she realized he should at least know her name. "Oh, by the way. I'm Isabel, also part of the Society. I run medical wing here at Maxfield" Isabel said. Her eyes trailed to Jake as he walked by. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her, clearly not strong but she had enough strength to pull him a few feet aside. Jake looked to Isabel, then Alex. "Who's the new kid?" Jake asks her. "Jake, this is Alex." Isabel said with a grin. "He just met Frankie." She says, to Jake as his lips curl into a smile. "Isn't she something." He says to Alex.

Ian nodded, greatful she didn't press further or make any additional comments about it. "Yah. I must spend too much time inside." He says scratching his head, clearly grasping the concept.

As he walked away, he heard Frankie get enraged, again. He turned around and saw a new kid. He looked damn young, almost like a kid. He stared at her arguing with the kid. Oh was she harsh on him. He smiled, because he found it funny how that girl was never happy. He walked slowly towards there, his tall figure being seen. ''Did Frankie hurt the new kid? To be expected.'' he said, as a passby comment. He didn't wanna stay to have a giant conversation with Isabel. He walked towards anywhere really, until he saw a boy and Primorse. He approached primorse and wrapped his arm around her neck. ''You're flirting with the gardener, pretty boy? Take care of her, I don't want her picking dead flowers.'' he said, joking with them.

"Uh, yeah. Quite something." Alex replied. with a miniature smile. "Oh yeah. I'm Alex but I think you already knew that." He said to Isabel again. "I'm a teacher actually. Look, I know I'm not visually, or mentally the strongest, but I'm certainly not stupid. I teach computing if you didn't hear. Glad to find another one in the society. It isn't like I had a choice though. Havoc would have killed me within a week, hell - a day; and the alternatives are a little... extreme sounding. Society seems to be the only place I can get away with being quiet, heh." He was doing it again. Emotionally investing. He seemed to be befriending Isabel. He hoped she was slightly less brutal.

@jacunliffe

Prim's lips twitched into a smile as she felt an arm wrap around her neck, a familiar voice speaking. "Ace...don't be ridiculous. He's just joking. Isn't that right Ian? We're just chatting." She looked up at the boy, and then back at Ian. Prim could be very oblivious to things, and this was one of those moments.

Ian looked at Ace as he spoke, then heard Prims reply. "Ace...don't be ridiculous. He's just joking. Isn't that right Ian? We're just chatting." She had said.Did she miss his slip up? Apparently not. "Yah Ace. I was just joking. I thought you of all people would understand a joke" He said to Ace good naturally, though anyone could catch the slight irritation in his voice.

Isabel smiled and nodded. "See you two around..." Isabel says, as she turns, not replying to his words. Though Jake nodded. "Yah... I heard there was a new computing teacher...." Jake says as Isabel leaves. He was actually surprised she had left since usually she could talk for an hour straight.

He raised his eyebrows at his response and shook his head. ''Don't get jealous, pretty boy. This girl and I have been friends for some time, if I wanted to make a move I would've already made it. Leaving here, don't want you to get mad by touching her anymore.'' he said, as he got hiff arm off her neck. He patted her on the head and left. He never took stuff from anybody, and this boy seemed pretty frustated. Obviously, he could arrest him if he wanted, but he was too happy at the fact that Frankie had fallen. He still had it on his mind.

Frankie

Frankie kept scrubbing herself clean, but the smell of Clorox and mop water still crawled up her nose. "Get off you stupid smell! Get off!" After a long shower Frankie wrapped herself around her towel and headed over to the sink. She looked at her self in the mirror and frowned. How in the world did I get here? If it wasn't for that stupid-- Frankie pushed the thought away and began to put on her uniform. She hated the thing. A black skirt that hid her hips and was too long for her liking and a white shirt that did no favors for her already small chest. Frankie looked at her reflection disgusted with the person looking back. "They've done it Frankie! They've tamed the beast. They've won and you've lost. Your consolation price a magical makeover from nerdville." Frankie loosen up her tie and untucked her shirt. Frankie walked over to her bag which was on the floor close to the shower and fished out her makeup back. She applied a dark smudge of eyeliner, some mascara, and a dull red lipstick. Frankie tried to tease her hair a bit, but it just fell back into its messy waves. She looked at herself once more ans shrugged, better than the dresses from the orphanage that's for sure.

Frankie stepped out of the showers and headed to the main dinning hall for some breakfast. She was sure that the chefs would have something ready by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back